Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Brawling for all to See

Looking to take a stab into a different type of thread and pov for writing. After making her debut in the current galaxy, Onith had made some mistakes that see her in the 'employ' of a gang that set up a brawling arena on their planet. Thanks to the arrival of offworlder money and interest, this fight pit has expanded to a full-blown colosseum with galactic organizations sponsoring events at the place, largely legitimizing the fights. Because of this, the local authorities largely turn a blind eye towards 'minor' infractions, including such things as using slaves, intentionally turning off the suppression fields, etc.

On this particular occasion, there is a large event with galactic news coverage and plenty of offworlders. This presents an opportunity for other characters to be fighters, betting on the outcomes, watching, or maybe even protesting the whole affair. For my part, I will mostly write from the perspective of a pair of commentators on a niche holo-channel covering the fight, commenting or narrating on what is happening in a given duel/fight. At this point, I am looking at focusing on more Onith fighting npcs, because I don't intend on writing my character's actual fighting directly. Others are welcome to write however they are comfortable and even 'duel' or otherwise directly battle other pcs.

Any interested parties out there that would like to partake in the festivities?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom