Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of the Silver Jedi

An alliance of Jedi and their beneficiaries seeking to restore peace and stability to the galaxy.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Light Side
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Brainstorming

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Alright so it has been nearly a week since I have taken over and therre is a lot that can still be done but I am looking to try and get some interest drummed up. We have the hutts and ashlan who have reached out with a few things. There is the annihilation which is taking up attention I get but I had some ideas I wanted to do for progressing and incorporating some fo the ideas that were presented to me.

1. Ceremony to honor the fighters against the Bryn and now at Tython with some silver shadow activity
2. Incorporating and develop jedi temples/rangerr outposts/embassies on worlds within silver space.
3. Plotting faction training and interaction threads.

Please give your ideas for what you want to do and I will do everything to get it done for you.

I briefly talked about this in the Discord, but I'd like to do something with a ranger character I'm making. Aside from some opportunities to do stuff with that character, I'm open to pretty much anything.

Making it easy and clear how someone wanting to write a Jedi starter can be mentored. It is good you have got so many posts on that, I can add it to my signature. So I wanted to mention thanks for that.

1) First off OOC in years gone by I have also plugged the SJC faction with an advert I have saved. I've done this about 3 times, off-site on various RPG directories. Obviously, it'll need updating and some work but I can put that on my list to present to you guys in a few days. It's usually a google doc I give to the faction admins to look over and alter once it's ready, and also benefits from having a thread or two that shows off our faction linked.

2) I like continuity, it's rare because each faction thread needs to be new and different. Often with both non-combat and combat objectives. So a new central villain to reoccur might help, as well as developing the Crymorah perhaps. A list of NPCs around the villain, his inner circle, even just names they don't need full subs, to mention in passing. Every thread we do gets us closer to stopping or halting their activities, no matter the different type of thread it is. A Moriarty type, clever and cunning. The main point is just to build toward a faction story arc more than anything. I have villains that can assist as minor threats when it helps.

3) In the same way I used to like the SJO NPC lists we tried to use, again for continuity. Builds a bit of structure to what happens in the background and ties threads together,

4) On that subject any dom benefits from at least 1 non-combat objective and often a casual third objective, make up your own story. Even if it's a combat-heavy thread, this allows people who don't like writing that to still participate. Ditto for a non-combat thread.

5) Reaching for the stars here. Some maps of the silver rest temple would be outstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom