Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Brainstorming session

So this character is just a normal twi'lek trooper, nothing really interesting compared to the force sensitive badasses of the star wars universe. But ever since I watched one of the Old Republic cinematic trailers, I've always wanted to focus a little bit more on the average soldiers, put them on the same level as jedi and see what really awesome things they could do even though they don't have any powers. Thinking a marine recruit or something being stationed on a space station or some ship/fleet until suddenly like the installation that they're on gets invaded. I'm honestly just spitballing here and open to anything.

Alright, cool. Wanna do something then? Iris is gonna go on a sort of adventure around the Galaxy to be a more independent Jedi. Nothing says she can't have friends here and there to work with!
Hey sure! Just a heads up, I tend to get distracted easily and I multitask a lot so sometimes it might take quite a while for a response

So this character is just a normal twi'lek trooper, nothing really interesting compared to the force sensitive badasses of the star wars universe. But ever since I watched one of the Old Republic cinematic trailers, I've always wanted to focus a little bit more on the average soldiers, put them on the same level as jedi and see what really awesome things they could do even though they don't have any powers. Thinking a marine recruit or something being stationed on a space station or some ship/fleet until suddenly like the installation that they're on gets invaded. I'm honestly just spitballing here and open to anything.
Hello! I have a witch whos quite naive in the ways of the force, but is able to use her magic in battles. If you're still looking for something, I'd love to create something with you! This idea is pretty awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom