Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boyhood and Basic Training: The Story of Onyx Larson, AKA Torch "Chapter 1"

Torch

T
​The Following is the story of a young boy, separated at birth, and forever known as nothing but 'another soldier....

​IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY
​(QEUE THE USUAL MUSIC AND SUCH...)
​​A YOUNG BOY IS TAKEN FROM HIS HOMELAND OF TATOOINE, DESTINED TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE FAMED FIRST ORDER ARMY.
​HE WILL GO THROUGH RIGOROUS TRAINING AND TESTS
​TO SEE IF HE CAN MAKE IT OUT IN THE FIELD.
​MANY EMOTIONAL TRIALS WILL ARRISE, AND SOME
​WILL CHANGE THE COURSE OF HIS LIFE FOREVER.
​THIS IS THE STORY OF TORCH, FLAMETROOPER
​IN THE FIRST ORDER ARMY....
​T​​he troopers moved in on the hut. Screams of childbirth could be heard and, as you could imagine, a new life was being brought into this cruel world. A life that was to be altered forever. A burly looking captain, named Chop (as in mutton chop), stepped in front of his men and halted them. He knelt down and explained what they were to do.
​"Alright men, this isn't the first time we've done this. Go in and take the boy, then kills his entire family. Got it!?"
​The men gave a forced nod and inched closer to the hut. A woman could be heard yet again but the screams were louder, she was giving the final push. Another trooper prepared a blanket and safety gears for the ride home, as well as his own gun. The woman sent out a sigh of relief as her new born boy was born into the world. She spoke softly.
​"Oh honey look, he's got your face! We're going to be great parents."
​Her husband spoke just as soft in reply
​"Ah, I do see it now! He'll be just like me. What do we can him?"
At this moment, you're probably having intense feels, but there is more. One of the two flametroopers in the squad had prematurely ignited his flamethrower, sending a stream of fire out into the entrance of the home. Thankfully, for the squad, the new parents didn't see that. What they did see was one of their torches in the corner of the entrance blazing with a passion. Chop turned to the soldier.
​"You oaf, do you want to get seen?"
The boy's dad looked around and saw a rock of Onyx, something his dad gave him as a souvenir after a trip to Coruscant. He turned too his wife with a name in mind.
​"Hey baby, what about Onyx? That'll be a great name for him."
​"Oh baby, it's wonderful! Let's get him to the midwives now. They know what to do to care for him."
​A midwife came over to the mother and took Onyx from her. She placed him in a heated cradle and began the usual procedures for childbirth. IT was at this time the occupants of this hut were extremely vulnerable. Vulnerable to sabotage. Chop signaled to his men and they inched closer to the entrance. They hugged the walls and when they reached the entrance, they struck. Chop walked in and shot one of the lights of the house out, then barked out orders.
​"Don't anyone of you pathetic low lives move! We're here for your new born son and that is all. Any resistance and everybody here dies!"
​A Rodian midwife hastily grabbed the baby and ran over to Chop. But the parents in a desperate attempt to not lose their child, blocked her path. They mouthed words such as 'please don't' and 'he has so much more to do in life.' Chop roared even louder.
​"Give me the damn baby, NOW!"
​At this point everyone in the house were bawling their eyes out. No one should have to go threw this, but they were. The mother pleaded with the Captain.
​"Please, I beg you, he's only just been born! Why must you do this?"
​Chop responded with the worst words any mother would want to hear.
​"You think I care? The First Order needs more troops and you are a ready supplier. Your emotions mean nothing to me, just busy talk. Now, we'll be taking him and leaving!"
​The men opened fire on the occupants, killing the Rodian who held Onyx instantly. They swept through the house like wildfire and left no one alive, except the mother. She was bleeding out and gasping for air. Chop knelt over her.
​"Oh hell, I'm so sorry this had to happen. You could've just gave him to me. Now enjoy your afterlife in hell you pathetic plebian trash!"
​He pulled the trigger and shot her in the head, killing her. Chop raged at his soldiers.
​"Burn the hut, I don't want to see anything left!"
​They set the house ablaze and set off with the crying child. This is how Onyx was brought into the world...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom