Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boy meets Space elves?

Grimm

So I've decided to finally meet the other side of my characters species, the space elves of Kaeshana. Of course, he has no idea that they are his own people or even care for them. He doesn't even know the race exist, because he never cared to look into it and thinks his long ears is a birth defect. So if anyone wants to do something with him, story wise or whatever. Be my guest, PM are nice too. Ciao.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Firemane's a company started by a couple of high ranking OP operatives that focuses on Eldorai products. I believe the nomenclature is a referrence to one of the founder's hair colors, but I'm not 100% on their details as I never really got into the OP scene. I can tell you they are good people though, and they'll take care of you if you let them.

What Jaxton said. To be more precise, Firemane was started as a company by @[member="Tegaea Alcori"] and Siobhan after they retired from OP. It's based on the Eldorai homeworld and primarily does weapons manufacturing (bolters!), along with mining and military contracting. It's part of the Kaeshana Confederation faction because both its founders have close IC ties to the space elves (the Eldorai Crown Princess worked with them for years and is on the board). It is not friendly to Sith though.

Grimm

@[member="Jaxton Ravos"]

Thank you for the info.

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

I might to pay a visit, I do want to strike contacts with other companies. Being based on only two planets is not my style, plus I would love some bolters and weapon malfucturing, Warhammer style of that is where the reference is from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom