Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Various Creatures :: Useful Rewards

Nyxie

【夢狐】
All of these are single rewards, so I'd suggest hiring a mercenary or smuggler character for help rather than enlisting a fellow hunter.​

• Target: Krayt Dragon
  • Client: Lady Ashelotte Saybin Malfrost
  • Reason: Required for experimentation
  • Thread of offense: N/A
  • Price: One Ri'essi Moonlight Blade or One 30% Discount (non-stacking) each
  • Conditions: [Dev Thread] Obtain the eyes of a Krayt Dragon. Must be kept in perfect condition. Minimum of ten posts.
  • Current Participants:
    [member="Kung Seilois"]
  • [member="McNeal"] - main reward (moonlight blade)

The Eye of the Dragon

• Target: Vinithi
  • Reason: Required for experimentation
  • Price: One Terentatek Duster
  • Conditions: [Dev Thread] Obtain a substantial sample of Vinithi biomass. Vinithi are incredibly rare, thus finding one may prove difficult. Circe Savan is exempt from being targeted for obvious reasons (unless voluntary).
  • Current Participants:
    [member="Krest"] - main reward
  • _____

• Target: Mankarii
  • Reason: Required for experimentation.
  • Price: 500,000 Credits
  • Conditions: [Dev Thread] Subdue and capture a living Mankarii. Target must be delivered unharmed. Kidnapping is suggested but not mandatory. Minimum of ten posts.
  • Current Participands:
    [member="Ashe the Reaper"]
  • [member="Arthur David Hardrada"] - main reward

Hunting a Mankarii

• Target: Maalraas
  • Reason: Required for alchemy reconstruction.
  • Price: One Personal Sith or Force-Imbued Sword (standard abilities only) via the C.H.W.
  • Conditions: [Dev Thread] Capture a living Maalraas. Must be delivered mostly unharmed. Extreme caution is advised. Minimum of ten posts. 100,000 bonus per each extra Maalraas.
    [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] - main reward
  • [member="Jate Kar'ta"]

The Hunt for a Maalraas

In Umbris Potestas Est
No laundering my money, darling. My company, not yours.

And just go ahead and use part of the body you locked away in my laboratory. Shouldn't be that hard.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] - If you can handle capturing more than one, I've updated a credit bonus for any extras. I have more than one use for the creature, so now I need at least two. :)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] - You don't have to get more than one; there's just a bonus if you do, because what I mean to do with them would change them completely. One's going to be transmuted, the other shaped, any extras turned to armor.

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Mmm....mm.... I would be willing to write up ten decent sized (4-7 paragraphs) posts for hunting a Krayt Dragon, more if needed, but the Moonlight Blade, while interesting, doesn't really serve much of a use for a guy like Seilois.

Anything else you can offer for the job?

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[member="Kung Seilois "]- Well... Ashe is kinda broke right now, the last of her savings going into a custom order from Akure Executive Leatherworks for a present. I could probably offer you a 30% (non-stacking) discount on any item in my company's outlet; that is to say, Ashe would put in a word with her daughter, and she would then allow you the one-time discount. Alternatively, you can get one of the new helmets we're coming out with there for free, including free pre-order; or one military-grade custom cybernetic. I'm not about to offer any more alchemy as my alchemy favor backlog is off the charts right now and 9/10 times, a dev thread is required for each.

Jate Kar'ta

Mandalorian Avenger
Hey [member="Alexandra Cinthra"], I noticed that you are hunting the Maalraas. I'm not a big fan of Force Sensitives but I really need credits and...I was wondering if I can join you in your hunt. You can have the sword, all I want is the money.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Jate Kar'ta"] - Very well. 100,000 per specimen, minimum of two (you guys will have to split it 50/50 though). Have at it, just PM Alexandra so you guys don't end up starting the thread twice. :)

Eleandra H'Avelle

E
Never mind, just take them when you need them. XD But you do know, that they're hard to catch?

Eleandra H'Avelle

E

Yeah, logical. :D I will keep an eye on the Mankarii thread, though, to give you any advice if you need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom