Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on metals

[member="Undin Jaii"]

Thats not how salvaging works unless you have a source as to why it would be there. I am not trying to be rude, just trying to help you out. If you can't prove how you obtained it and in a way that makes sense, people are not obliged to pay you for the items.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

Currently they are not. Working on getting them up right now. Hopefully soon though........

[member="Gray Raxis"] "Hello, I've found some armor that you had requested. I found it on Ilum, but it was not from a recent raid. Has you might or might not know Ilum was once in Mandalorian control, during the Mandalorian Wars, but after the Rise of the Republic, the Republic re-won control of Ilum.
This is actually old Mandalorian armour, if you'd want to pay for it it's up to you." Do you think this is a good enough explanation?

[member="Undin Jaii"] I need modern armour, the acoustics would be different. Also this is not point scoring, but it has to pass a factory judge and [member="Cira"]
So it needs to be a proper dev thread, if it is I turn up find armour and then take it way, then they will reject it.
Chance are there will be dead mandalorians very soon if they land, all you need to do is be there ready, to scavenge from the corpses.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

I got some armor up on my page, and while it doesn't use beskar you can expect similar creation methods. You can see why your method wouldn't work there if you pay a little attention. ^.-

Titan

[member="Elaine Thul"]

[member="Undin Jaii"]

I'm not one hundered percent sure that you realise this but:

Eukar= Mandalorian Steel

Beskar= Mandalorian Iron

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom