Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on metals

Name of Bounty: Armours Containing Beskar and or Mandalorian Steel
Name of Contractor: House Thul Estates
Bounty Price: 10,000 credits, to 100,000 credits per suit containing them depends on condition
Condition: Proof of getting suit via an rp (this is part dev thread)
Additional Info: I am after finding the acoustics of the metal, as intend to create a new weapon to help remove the effectiveness of mandalorains. Yes this is going to be a brown noise sonic weapon, that only hurts people in mandalorian armour.

[member="Gray Raxis"] to be fair I am being targeted anyway as helping the republic, someone you lot are currently killing. So other than raiding my homeworld, which is on the other side of galaxy, or posting a bounty on me, not much they can do, that they are not already doing. Hence wanting a weapon just to target them.

[member="Undin Jaii"] yes do an entry post into the thread, so they know you're there, then start going about what you plan to do. Though no repeat posting give them time to react. As said this is a dev thread, so I have to get this part past a factory judge. Then I need to to do a post on it using people wearing the armour, and seeing what frequency have the correct effects on the armour, as it would adjust the harmonics.

[member="Elaine Thul"] [member="Undin Jaii"]

You might want to read the thread before saying you gained anything. I don't think anyone died or lost armor in that thread Mandalorian side. Plus I think a few were not even wearing beskar/mandalorian steel.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

Honestly yeah it is! Won't help against WESTAR made armor, even if we use beskar in it, though. But that is for a special reason that I don't want to reveal yet. >.>

also you must be excited for tomorrow! Suicide Squad coming out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom