Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Mandalorian Soldiers

Name of Bounty: Mandalorian soldiers involved in attack on Muun Mines

Name of Contractor: Princess Thais Kallisto

Bounty Price:
$20,000 c. for information leading to an arrest
$150,000 c. for capture or execution of any Mandalorian soldiers involved in the attack
$500,000 c. for capture or execution of Mandalorian ring leader

Condition: Dead or alive, proof required

Additional Info: Mandalorian soldiers are wanted by authorities in connection with an attack on a Muunilinst Mining Company. Coordinated in conjunction with the TMP (The Muun Patriots), the attack left over 35 workers dead and crippled the economy and trade on Muunilinst.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/67615-a-kasurida-mandalorian-dominion-of-muunilinst/

[member="Thais Kallisto"]

Well, it's a good thing I'm in the clear. I had NOTHING to do with the mines. In fact, ...um...my dog! Yes. My dog can attest to me having NOTHING to do with Muunilist...

*starts whistling innocently*

*thinks about where he's going to pick up a dog to pretend it as his own...*

NPCs don't count, but good luck with your capture or kill. [member="Eric Quill"]

I knew I could count on you two [member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Naga Itesak"]

Once you have your proof, please send it in an encrypted message to Thais Kallisto. If it's a high value target I will deliver your credits personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom