Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty hunting - Two ways

Nam Keeoh

N
I feel that Nam Keeoh has a lot of unused potencial, so I am going to start using her more. The roleplay will be a "double bounty hunting" event.

The first bounty hunting will be literal bounty hunting. Keeoh has a large (10k credits) bounty on her head, so any bounty hunter is free to jump in and pursue her.

The second bounty hunting will be Force bounty hunting. Nam Keeoh is a Force sensitive, but barely knows anything about her abilities and could need a teacher. She can be freely influenced in the ways of the Force by a Jedi or Sith alike.

So, basically I either get bounty hunted and captured (the bounty says alive, not dead) or some Force sensitive finds me and takes me away to train, either way starting a whole new set of roleplay threads.

Note: Force sensitives can still hunt me for the bounty and not the Force presence

Bounty link

Nam Keeoh

N
[member="Cinnic"] I can survive a grumpy elder

[member="Bryce Bantam"] You can get my bounty or my Force presence, whatever you feel like.

Nam Keeoh

N
[member="Cinnic"], [member="Bryce Bantam"]

I will be starting the thread tomorrow, I have a busy day today.

Nam Keeoh

N
[member="Cinnic"], [member="Macrosoft Mack"], [member="Bryce Bantam"]

Sorry, but I am cancelling this thread. The abrupt halt is due to my other characters becoming heavily engaged in rp. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom