Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Bounty Hunting Shenanigans

Kasai Ryū

K
Hey everyone. Finally got my newest character up the Bounty Hunter Kasai Ryū will become more known as Kage. I‘m pretty excited about roleplaying this new OC. Anyway Ryū is new to the galactic scene as well, hailing from the outer rim world of Tao(it’s not on the galactic map but from Star Wars Visions Episode 8). So he will be trying to make something of himself as a bounty hunter.

He is willing do work with both criminal syndicates and galactic authorities but I don’t intend for him to join a faction yet but rather be a freelancer. Besides teaming up with fellow bounty hunters, or doing business with clients I’m open for him developing connections with other individuals mainly from the galaxy’s criminal underworld and some in law enforcement. Feel free to let me know if you‘re interested and we can discuss story ideas either here or through DMs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom