Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Bounty Hunting, and how to make it better!

Suggestions for Bounty Hunting

• Major Factions setting Bounties prior to invasions

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • GIVE THE BHG CONTROL OF THE BOUNTY BOARD

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • MFs setting Bounties for dominions

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Have a moderator(s) for the Bounty Board

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Update Bounty Template (Factory/Codex Standards)

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Bounty Sorting Options

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Hello there!

So I've been the head admin of the Bounty Hunters Guild for several months now, and we have had a few good threads with some great people. Right now we're looking to find more ways to improve this fun aspect of the site.

I'd like to ask people who want to be pursued by Bounty Hunters how we can make the process easier and better for everyone. We are already thankful for the site having the Bounty Toggle, and the Bounty List (with top posters taking priority), but the Bounty Hunters Guild sees the Bounty Board itself as rather... Topsy turvy.

So, what are some things that the Bounty Hunters Guild can do to improve this experience for all parties involved?

Thank you for the input!

Mentioned this on the discord but I'll also put it here.

Collaborating with the factions that are running Invasions/Dominions to have them place bounties on each other's members and loop us in so that we can show up from the beginning and act as an X factor for Dominions. I like to think that we're the spice of this forum and we could make otherwise normal activities more interesting. (also invasions but that's already in the pole)

Another idea is to maybe see if the bounty board can be made a little more under control/usable. I know that's not something that belongs to us as a faction but affects us the most.

Bounty Hunters are only as active as the writers placing bounties. So far No one is for whatever reason. Bounty Hunters need more love and the board needs more bounties placed. I say go bug Minor and major factions and see if they want some activity. After all any faction that needs/wants activity or even to advertise their own agenda could take advantage of Bounty system and use it.

Bounty Hunters are only as active as the writers placing bounties. So far No one is for whatever reason. Bounty Hunters need more love and the board needs more bounties placed. I say go bug Minor and major factions and see if they want some activity. After all any faction that needs/wants activity or even to advertise their own agenda could take advantage of Bounty system and use it.

I strongly agree with this! I've basically had to make myself a defacto TSE agent to fill out my Bounty hunter role. Some more Bounties that make sense would be nice. The last one Isaw added was against an entire disease. Not really sure how I'd even hunt that...

I think Board could be revamped in a number of ways -- a moderator could standardize bounty rates (having Extremely Low to Extremely High price ratings, like the codex and factory) and being able to categorize posted bounties by faction, listed price, wanted alive/dead, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom