Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Hunters....

Funny enough I've never actually written Cyran in an legit Bounty thread or collected any "offical" site issued bounties with him. It's mostly narrative type stuff and some PvE. It's kinda like the Job I have him doing in the background some or as a way to bring some conflict with another character who for story reasons has a bounty on them but doesn't have any that have been commissioned by other writers on the site.

So far it has worked out pretty well for me I'd say, and I've done some to broaden Cyran as more of a generally freelancer/contractor than just a bounty hunter since it can open up new avenues for story telling and not make him feel as specialized and niche.

And if Cyran were to have a favorite drink it could be a Rodian Splice since even if it was made improperly his zeltron physiology could probably tank it's toxicity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom