Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Hunters Paradise

[member="Darth Animus"]

I got Rocho or Salis who'd both be up for it.

Though Salis might have somewhat mixed feelings since he's in the Jen'ari, I think she'd still go through with it. She's no longer with them cause she felt she wasn't going anywhere. She is probably powerful/skilled enough since she specializes in more one on one combat then actual war like battles. And has gotten a bit more tech then she used to have.

Rocho could be interesting too though, he still hunts people because they're a challenge and if he could take in Animus I imagine he'd consider that quite a lot of a score. He's been a hunter since he was seven, and he is an Imperial Knight with the Fel Empire. He may not be the most powerful force user, but he's a deadly physical combatant and uses a lightsaber axe instead of a regular blade because it packs more of a punch, and he's a trandoshan so he prefers the power over dexterity. Still he's fast, just his hands aren't super dexterous. And he does have a ton of experience in the matter.

Though if I do this, should I mention getting a Universal Energy Cage before I come? Since taking in a force user alive, kind of means there needs to be a way to hold them. Thinking I might add them in later anyway. But asking since I don't have them yet.

Though you may have already accepted from someone else since two already posted here.

I will be on the world of Ambria for a bit shortly, whoever feels like trying can meet me there. I will have a thread up later today.

[member="Darth Ledgermayne"] [member="Cyran Vaas"] [member="Silas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom