Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Hunters or Assassins

I need someone to punch a Jedi in the face for me in a discrete manner since I can't do if myself. @[member="Rasu Gan"] needs to be punched for taking my eye and I need her to be nard tapped. Please thank you and I will pay you. And to Rasu, this isn't over

Hacker

H
You'll be hard pressed to find someone with a big a fist as I. I'll accept your contract of revenge, upon talks. Smashy smashy time for @[member="Rasu Gan"] after that. How much you gona pay me?

@[member="Ronan Dyre"] & @[member="Hacker"] Lets say 500,000 to whoever kills her, 750,000 for the one who brings me a body part that belongs to her. @[member="Rasu Gan"] of course I care, even though my new eye is more awesome and shoots acid doesn't mean I don't miss the old one

@[member="Gravesen Conclave"] @[member="Ronan Dyre"] One of you just sever a finger or something. That would be wonderful. @[member="Rasu Gan"] any of these guys look good to you?

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]
Why not hire a couple? I'm sure this Jedi Master can handle a few mercenaries. :p
In all seriousness though, feel free to all come along, may as well get a thread going.
@[member="Ronan Dyre"] @[member="Cabur Aranar"] @[member="Gravesen Conclave"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom