Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Bounty Hunter Looking for Adventure

Alana Calloway

A
Hey all, Alana is a bounty hunter and I'm down for threads with the criminal or less hospitable folk of the galaxy. Be it running from crime lords, cantina fights gone array, or just doing stupid spoce induced antics. Hit me up. :)

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Alana Calloway Ah! I remember seeing your bio go up and thinking "Well this space-cowgirl looks like fun!"
I've got a thread coming soon based on the cancelled "Star wars: 1313" game. It involves my vigilante crime syndicate betraying an arms dealer to get information on one of his clients hiding down on coruscant's level 1313 so we can rescue some people.

Lots of gunfights, A mix of mandalorians and non-mandalorian mercs to hang out with, And doing bad things for a good cause. Love to have you aboard if it tickles your fancy

Alana Calloway

A
Alana Calloway Ah! I remember seeing your bio go up and thinking "Well this space-cowgirl looks like fun!"
I've got a thread coming soon based on the cancelled "Star wars: 1313" game. It involves my vigilante crime syndicate betraying an arms dealer to get information on one of his clients hiding down on coruscant's level 1313 so we can rescue some people.

Lots of gunfights, A mix of mandalorians and non-mandalorian mercs to hang out with, And doing bad things for a good cause. Love to have you aboard if it tickles your fancy
It's been a while. I'd love to thread with ya again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom