Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Heads: Join me!

Elmora Raa

Bounty Hunter with a Bounty
Elmora roamed the slums of Coruscant, making her way to the meeting place she had set up with a possible employer. The person didn't say much, he was a Human, seemed like he was possibly a Jedi even, and that he wanted a Sith dead or alive. So she was on her way to meet him and discuss the price, after all, bounty work costed major coin, especially for a Sith.

She turned down an alleyway, nothing but a flickering lamp illuminating the expanse. Her possible employer stood at the end, dressed in a brown cloak to conceal his identity, then revealing he had a voice scrambler as well, he spoke, "Hello, Togruta..."

Elmora shrugged nonchalantly, she was used to meetings like this, "Well? Who's my target and name your offer?"

He wasted no time to retrieve his Holopad and flicked it on, a man displaying in it's light, "I want you to bring me this Sith, whether it's the lifeless corpse or they're still kicking I don't care, just bring them to me..."

She rolled her eyes, "Okay and? Your offer?"

He nodded and while walking away he spoke out, " Five Million Credits..." And he disappeared.

Elmora smiled in excitement, "Deal..." She muttered to herself and made her way into the streets of Coruscant to prepare the supplies she'd need.

Atrace

Self Proclaimed Sith Elite
The bounty hunter had made a grave mistake making a deal on the One Sith Capitol planet, Atrace stood in a crowd of drunken gamblers looking for yet another game of pazaak. The smell of the people on this planet sickened Atrace not only was he sent here to get parts to fix his ship but he was here alone.

Atrace could sense a powerful entity in the force (the master) Atrace was merely a few hundred feet away from the deal taking place, he made sure he was not detected taking every precaution necessary to avoid detection. once the deal was over Atrace would follow the young bounty hunter until they were alone

He would say in a stern voice "You have guts, speaking to a jedi here of all places." He slowly placed his hand on his lightsaber "Would you mind explaining yourself....and please hurry I'm feeling a bit blood thirsty."

Elmora Raa

[member="Darth Atrace"]

She just laughed, "Are you my target? Never mind, if you get in my way I'll cut you down none the less..." Her hands found them selves on the hilts of her lightsabers, drawing them slowly and setting them ablaze in yellow light.

Atrace

[member="Elmora Raa"]

Atrace ignited his saber, the Crimson blade lit the dark alley. The glow from his opponents lightsaber complemented his own creating a deep orange color "You don't want to fight me" He laughed as he ran towards his opponent.

Once he got close he would raise his hand towards her letting out a blast of electricity that Atrace hoped would stun her allowing for an easy mutilation. "You are very quick to resort to violence, Why work for the snobby jedi when you could work with the sith? I promise you would have a much more fulfilling life, not like it matters now, you are indeed going to die!"

Elmora Raa

[member="Darth Atrace"]
"How quick you are to judge your opponent!" She spoke out loud while she bounced off one wall to the next to make it over the invisible blast and descended onto the Sith warrior, using her weight from the fall to clash her sabers with his own, forming a formidable impact. She gritted out, "I would have to respectfully decline your offer however! As I'll be wanted for your death among the Sith when this is done!"

Atrace

"the same can be said for you my friend! you are quick to judge yourself" As the sabers clashed Atrace ignited his second saber using it to slash at her side, he would then use begin to push her back using all of his negative emotions to furl his rage (Force rage)

Elmora Raa

Feeling the pain stretch across her side she yelped, but being flung into a wall only made it worse. Even though she was dizzy she stood almost instantly, "I'm in control here..." Using the force her two sabers reignited and floated above her, pointed towards the Sith knight, and with a gesture of her hand she sent them sailing like blazing comets towards her opponent, one at his leg and the other at his arm. [member="Darth Atrace"]

Atrace

[member="Elmora Raa"]

Atrace walked slowly towards his opponent, he held his sabers at each of his sides. "I don't usually have to use both sabers, I must say you caught me off guard but you're facing a sith knight, I hate to say it but you are outclassed."

He jumped high into the air allowing the saber aimed at his leg to miss, as he was in the air the saber aimed at his arm ran against his right leg, his rage allowed him to see through the pain but he could still definitely feel the pain however he knew he could still fight. He would land on the ground using the force to lung at her aiming both sabers forward trying to impale his target

Elmora Raa

Centering both of her sabers between his and flinging them outwards she lunged forwards at him with one saber, attempting an attack at his shoulder, "I apologize but I brought the heads of foe's with twice your power back to my employers as a prize... You are outclassed!"
[member="Darth Atrace"]

Atrace

He would bring his sabers up to block hers allowing them to clash he would begin to push against her saber with all the strength he had, he would then use a spinning motion to get behind her holding a saber to her back "Join me, you are obviously skilled why not take it to the next level and work with the sith?"[member="Elmora Raa"]

Elmora Raa

Finally she had found someone who matched her strengths, and she saw this as a perfect opportunity to get close to her target, after all, a true Bounty Hunter does what it takes... "Of- Of course... I surrender... Please train me to be as powerful of a Sith lord as you..." Luckily her acting skills came hand-in-hand with her Bounty Hunting ones, as she faked a convincing plea and dropped her sabers. Step One: Infiltrate the Sith... [member="Darth Atrace"]

Atrace

Atrace knew that he was being played yet he could be quite persuasive, "Do not try to deceive me, I know you are most likely against this transition to the sith but trust me when I tell you, you will receive power beyond your wildest dreams and rewards much larger than what you were promised...*he snarled*...from that jedi" He pulled out his holocommunicator as a small figure appeared "send me a shuttle admiral, I believe we have a newfound ally" He walked over to the injured bounty hunter "come with me young one, I will show you the dark side" He extended his hand as if to shake hands on a deal
[member="Elmora Raa"]

Atrace

He smirked back at her, motioning for her to follow him as the shuttle landed a few hundred feet infront of them [member="Elmora Raa"]

Atrace

Atrace motioned for the bounty hunter to enter the shuttle as he walked up the ramp into the imperial ship. "Your journey into the force has just begun my friend soon no one will be able to stop you not even a sith lord." He smirked as he took a seat where imperial soldiers would usually sit when being deployed
[member="Elmora Raa"]

Elmora Raa

Elmora sat silently beside him, a million thoughts blasting through her head, but too hard to catch any specific one, she attempted not to make any eye contact with [member="Darth Atrace"] .

Atrace

The shuttle left the ground at a rapid pace, it's destination the flagship of the 721st Attack force. he would look over at his new ally "Are you ok I did hit you with a lightsaber you know" He looked around as the ship docked with the flagship. he would then help the bounty hunter off the shuttle into her new home
[member="Elmora Raa"]

The two inside were seemingly unaware of Reno's attachment to the ship. He had overheard the conversation and seen the fight between the two. His curiousness had got the better of him, and he was now grasping onto the underbelly of the ship for dear life. 'And this is where I end up dying' he chuckled to himself as the ship began docking with a huge imperial flagship.

Elmora Raa

Steadily stepping out of the ship while still clutching her side she answered, "Yes, I'm okay, let's just get situated before we worry about it..." She winced.
[member="Reno Jendir"] [member="Darth Atrace"]

Atrace

"We will get it taken care of don't you worry about it" He smiled, motioning for a medical team to assist her "once they dress that wound I will begin your training" He couldn't help but sense a presence from underneath the shuttle as he walked with the medical team.

[member="Elmora Raa"] [member="Reno Jendir"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom