Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bounties

[member="Freanne"] You know Enigma has as much say in what the military or even the janitorial staff, does in this faction, right?

[member="Marek Starchaser"] is where you should direct your questions.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Bounties are going to be opened and directed towards the Bounty Hunters Guild. We are going to focus on putting bounties out on people who have done individual damage to the ASA, and NOT to other organizations. If you have a bounty on you, I don't care if you're Marek Starchaser, you handle that on your own. Its a personal attack against you, and as a technocratic government run by scientists and engineers, the look to the whole over the individual should be remembered. You can always ask comrades and brothers- and sisters-in-arms to help stand aside you, and use your own personal vessels/fleets to take down Bounty Hunters, but...

Unless a bounty is put against the ASA as a whole and not 'members of the ASA' or 'The ASA high command', our fleet will not take military action. We are working on presenting ourselves not as war mongering world destroyers, but as the most forward scientists and engineers in the galaxy. If parts are not working in the machine that is the ASA, maybe it is time to remove them.

[member="Freanne"]
Not every action you take has to line up with the military. You can still protect Circe and act as a bodyguard, but you won't be acting with the support of the whole military. If you have the skills to do it, then feel free to fend off any bounty hunter.

You won't always have the support of the rest of the faction in what you do. But whatever it takes to make a good story.

[member="Barkt Melan"] well he just said I can't protect [member="Enigma"], and I am struggling find something to do.

Unless a bounty is put against the ASA as a whole and not 'members of the ASA' or 'The ASA high command', our fleet will not take military action. We are working on presenting ourselves not as war mongering world destroyers, but as the most forward scientists and engineers in the galaxy. If parts are not working in the machine that is the ASA, maybe it is time to remove them.

[member="Freanne"]
If Circe asks you to help protect her, you can. What [member="Marek Starchaser"] is saying (and correct me if I'm wrong here), is that the military won't officially do anything. That does not stop you, as a character from acting. If the army won't act, but you do so on account of your friend? That's not an issue. If you bring along a squad to help you? That it.

Your actions are yours to preform. Marek and Raziel only control what the Faction owns. Your character can act outside that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom