Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottoms up

Abregado-Rae, it was a lawless world, one fit for smugglers and less savory folk, and situated in the core. It was a rather perfect place for things to happen and then disappear from official records, a fact that Venandi wanted to use to his advantage. It wasn't too long ago that he had been freed from his cryo pod aboard his ship, thanks to the efforts of Mauda, some stormtrooper, and some others. At the time, Venandi wasn't fully there, so he hadn't attacked the Jedi, but as time had passed, memories had come back. With those memories came anger, so he decided to get rid of some of it while discovering more about the galactic situation. What better place to start than somewhere where the people didn't care what others thought.

The Dominus emerged from hyperspace in system, it was recently repaired from the damage done by that stormtrooper, but aside from that, it looked its age. All nigh 900 years of age, it was worn down but still looked like it could pack a punch. However, the ship wasn't the most dangerous thing there, it was the 4 clone troopers on board that were the most dangerous. They were unstable and enhanced ARC troopers, they didn't care about others, only each other, and they certainly wouldn't be cowed by any scum.

That reason was why the Dominus approached orbit of Abregado-Rae, other ships left them alone, after all, what could an 800+ year old ship offer any of them. The thought caused Venandi to smile, even as he was planning his move. No doubt the main spaceport had a cantina and that's where most information was exchanged and gossip was to be had. Thus a small shuttle left the Dominus and headed towards the spaceport, with a cargo hold of deadly troopers. Each of the ARCs was decked out in full experimental ARC trooper armor, though they had their less deadly weapons with them, not that it would affect them in combat. All of them were equipped with DC-17 pistols, either a DC-15s or a 15a, while one had a bowcaster and another had a whip.

They landed and quickly muscled their way past the guards who demanded payment for parking, something none of them were willing to accommodate. The guards however were surprised, they just saw living relics walk past them, and they didn't know what to do. So they simply didn't report anything and decided to wait things out. Venandi and his brothers were a different matter though, they weren't going to wait, but get straight to the chase. They made their way towards the cantina in the space port, the biggest and most famous one.

Sneering behind his helmet, Venandi could only somewhat believed that he was resorting to this, but he'd have to, to see his brothers and himself through and into credits. They arrived at the cantina a few short moments later, a sleezy looking place called 'Havens Rest.' Rolling his eyes at the name, Venandi and his men opened the door and walked in. They stood out immediately, though their black and red armor didn't reflect the light the way their shiny counterparts would. However, they were one of the few groups that were armed and armored, and the only ones with helmets on. Everyone else within the cantina was dressed in loose outfits, smuggler outfits, and looked ready to shoot as quickly as flee. Ignoring all the stares though, Venandi made his way to the bar, passing by several dancers, waiters/waitresses, and customers.

He arrived at the bar with his brothers shortly thereafter There the bartender spared them a glance and paused, not understanding what he was seeing. The man knew of stormtroopers, but these weren't that and looked like clone troopers, but he knew they should all be dead. Shaking his head, the bartender asked instead what they'd like to drink. Removing his helmet, with his brothers doing so shortly thereafter, Venandi ordered 4 corellian whiskeys, something strong but not too strong. A minute later the drinks were there and paid for, with Venandi and his brothers sitting down at the bar. 2 of them were facing the rest of the cantina while the other 2 were faced partially to the door and the bar. The spoke softly to each other, gazes passing people over, and showing little to no compassion for anything they saw, to say it unnerved some was an understatement. The bartender would've had them stop, but he was also unnerved by them and left them be. Thus the 4 clones sat at the bar, quietly talking and drinking away, listening in on what was happening around them and not interfering with anything they saw.

Blade

An all around bad guy.
The tiny droid slowly crawled into Blade's mouth, he nearly gagged as it quickly crawled down like an arachnid and pinched as it clipped onto his vocal cords. Blade cleared his throat.

"Hello?" He smirked, perfect. With the unrecognizable voice, the smuggler's outfit, and... If the damned fool stopped squirming, this man's face, he could blend in perfectly. Blade quickly knelt down, looking at the man with his piercing eyes. "This is gonna hurt." Blade pulled a roll of tape from his belt and quickly covered the screaming man's mouth before cupping his fist and bonking the man dead-center of the skull. The man's head tipped back for a moment before he loosely came back into consciousness. As the man was disorientated, Blade pulled up a holo-identity masking device. He jabbed a bladed end into the man's shoulder as the man weakly grunted in pain. Quickly, the top bulb filled with blood before the sound of a sizzle cauterized the wound.

Blade raised the device, hologram side up, to his head. He pushed the button on the computer-section and it quickly scanned his face, before masking him in a perfect replica of the other man's face. He smirked ominously as he lifted the guy and dragged him to a locker, looking identical and sounding identical to him. He slowly stashed the injured man in and turned around, closing the trunk with his armor and sliding it under the poodoo1y bunk that he'd rented.

As Blade approached the cantina, he made sure to unhood his blaster in his holster. He slid through the entrance of the bar, making eye contact with some cosplayers as he crept in. People always wanted to dress like the ancients. He saw his target, and with his disguise, the man would be unsuspecting. He quickly made his way across the bar, sliding into a booth across from an alien, startling him.

"How are you friend?" He paused, putting on the convincing fake smile of the brown-haired smuggler who face he wore. "You want a drink?"

"Koa ,Do fic fiyet uru.Jinqa ohk dan vil qa nie dan karau?"

"My name is Marcus, I am here about a friend, but I'm sure you know that."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmJhX5PofIs&list=​

Abragado rae wasn't a usual stop for voska, He'd spent most of his time in the outer rim, chasing his targets through wastelands in one form or another. But to voska's surprise, it wasn't that different. Sure there was water everywhere and trade was doing well here, but at the core it was the people that were the same, scum around every corner, shady deals in every alley, That's what made it the same. Normally he'd come to places like this looking for work, but as it happens, it wasn't his choice to come here. After the incident above Had abbadon, voska needed to spend some time on world for awhile, order some supplies, maybe get a drink. Yeah, A drink sounded good right about now.

His figure traced the edge of the canals for awhile headed towards one of the cantinas. The biggest and best cantina he'd heard of was LoBue, But it wasn't as close as he'd like. He'd have to stop by later, there would probably be wealthier folk there than this side of town, maybe he'd find a job there.

Awhile later...

The_mandalorian_-_entrance.gif

The cantina door hisses open as the metalic plates retract into the walls. The Silhouette of a figure stands in rays of light that pierce the dimly lit cantina. The light warps in a dim grey sheen across his T-Visor as his head turns slowly from side to side, giving the place a quick look over before he steps further into the building, the interrior lighting revealing the details of his appearance, a mandalorian, nearly six feet in height, not too heavy, not too light, hard to tell what's muscle and what's cloth, not to mention the wide cloak that wrapped around both sides, hiding armour and equipment under layers of dull brown, only revealing one arm clad in leather and ending in a rather technological looking gauntlet on the left, gripping a strange looking staff, just as long as he was tall, ending two prongs at the tip.

A few alien patrons turn to look at him as he gets further into the establishment before turning back to keep an eye on a group up ahead. The Bounty hunter gives no attention to the patrons, not that anyone would be able to tell what he was thinking nor looking at through the cold empty visor.
He spots the quartet of individuals that had captured the rest of the cantina's attention. Storm troopers? No.. Clone troopers? Ancient, Fett clones even, judging by the helmetless one. Something he thought he'd never see in his lifetime. Something was wrong, Something in his gut told him that trouble was afoot, and that these clones would be the cause. there was a feeling of history, not as if they had encountered one another before, but like something familiar to him had clashed with them before. One of many feelings that he could never explain really explain, but always passed off as the instincts of a man who had spent too much time fighting for survival. He was convinced that he was the most paranoid man he'd ever meet, but whats was worse? the paranoid man, or the dead man?

"Andoan white, easy on the foam" A voice carrying a westralian accent speaks up from behind the helmet as he slides into a seat somewhere other than the clone's corner of the bar.

[member="Blade"] [member="Venandi"]

Venandi and his brothers were observant of their surroundings, even if they didn't do much about what might happen. They noticed a man enter with a blaster un-hooded, so it was easier to draw. That couldn't be good, no doubt they wanted to cause some trouble, but Venandi and his brothers wouldn't interfere. Turning back to his drink, Venandi took another sip before turning his attention to the door once more. There stood a Mandalorian, and a feeling of nostalgia passed over Venandi. While he hadn't had the best of relations with his Mandalorian trainers, they were still the best at what they did.

Grinning to his brothers, Venandi nudged them before gesturing to the Mando. He was suggesting they go over and make themselves known. They nodded back while grinning as well, it'd been awhile since they last saw one of the Mandos. Standing up, Venandi downed the rest of his drink before walking towards the Mando. Still grinning, Venandis brothers began whispering to one another, silently betting on what the outcome would be.

Taking no heed of them, Venandi boldly made his way towards the Mando. As he walked, Venandi passed by Blade, but took no notice of the man, instead keeping his eye more on the Mando and what his reaction would be. It took only a few moments for Venandi to arrive at the Mandalorians position. Looking down to the seated Mando, Venandi greeted him in the age old greeting of Mandalorians.
"Su'cugar vode." Grinning slightly, Venandi looked the man over. "Didn't expect to see a Mando here of all places, then again, it's a bar so not all that surprising. Mind if I join you, vod?"

[member="Voska Naudir"] [member="Blade"]

Voska had hoped that the clones would keep to themselves, He wasn't sure if they her to start trouble or not, but he didn't want to find out, then one of them made their way over and-

Venandi said:
"Su'cugar vode."
That wasn't even close to what he had expected to hear. He looks the clone up and down while he listens, before giving him a slow nod

"Not at all Vod, feel free to" His tone was slightly surprised, but welcoming all the same "I must say that I am equally surprised, I didn't think I'd see Clone Troopers these days, Unless you're all wearing holo masks" He chuckled.

As always, voska did his best to remain polite, especially in seemingly agreeable company. The clone had removed his helmet, Voska might as well do the same, besides he couldn't drink his andoan white with it on. He places one hand at the base of his helm and pulls it off, setting on the counter beside him, his other hand remained on the staff at his side like it had before the clone had come, bringing the other up from the counter with his glass and taking a sip

"So what brings you and your kin to abregado?"

[member="Venandi"]

Venandi grinned slightly at the Mandalorians surprised reaction. He didn't know what the Mando expected, but it didn't seem to matter now, as Venandi sat down when indicated. Back with his brothers credits were being exchanged and some laughter was heard. Grinning, Venandi wry shook his head
"Nah, pure Fett clones here." To prove it, he poked his cheek to show there was no fizzle or similar from a mask. He grinned again then, finding something funny.

When the Mando removed his helmet, Venandi looked the man over clearly before nodding once, having come to some decision. Then he was asked why they were there, and Venandi shrugged.
"Trying to find put what happened to the galaxy since I went to sleep. It's been awhile, so I'm out of the loop. Any info is appreciated."

Venandi nodded and grinned cheekily before grabbing a drink off a passing waiter droid. He didn't care of any consequences, so simply began sipping away at that then. Venandi was looking at the man expectantly, wondering if he'd get any info out of the man.

[member="Voska Naudir"]

Voska glanced at the waiter droid as venandi grabbed the passing the drink. Obviously he didn't really care what anyone thought, or rather, he did, so long as it meant a fight. This clone trooper was looking for trouble, and voska was well aware of that. He takes another sip of his own drink and clears his throat, doing his best to put on a blank face, keeping his thoughts and expressions to himself.

"Well, Better an out of the loop fett clone than an informed aruetii. My history lessons are a little behind, but after the clone wars, some empire took over. they brought "Peace and order" and all that, built a few super weapons, destroyed alderaan. Then some rebellion kicked 'em out. Some jedi or something, killed the emperor, last one of them for awhile. Then he trained up more, one of them betrayed him and went off to help some darksider form "The first order". The order's been around since I can remember, but recently they've been quiet. Sometime later, the gulag plague ravaged the galaxy, population dwindled, entire species went extinct i hear. After awhile, people started building back up and the plague seemingly died out" He shrugs, taking another sip before continuing his ramshackle history lesson.
"That was a few hundred years ago. there some sort of artificial intelligence too, then someone blew that up. then there was something called the "Netherworld incident". I know exactly feth all about that one, but it caused problems. Then everything got real quiet again for awhile, that was until Ra vizsla "Cured" all the force sensitives on mandalore. Whole galaxy freaked out, I mean in one knight he and his minions had removed mandalore's connection to the force. I can't say that they deserved it, But i can't say they didn't either. Force has always made things.. Complicated"
A statement that'd come back to bite him one day, weather he knew it or not.
"then he died, or something. About ten years ago, So a girl by the name of "Yasha mantis" came along, some said she was next in line anyway, so she sat on that little throne of theirs. The vizsla's weren't having it, some say that they wanted the throne back, one of them was about to challenge her, but then clan munin started firing on them, or so i'm told. They called it "the red coronation" I think? no one really talks about it anymore, So some of the details are a little fuzzy. What's funny is that the vizsla's started calling anyone against them "loyalists". But I heard a rumor that the munin are fighting against the mand'alor now. "Mand'alor the Infernal" they call her. Word is that mandalorian space is rife with war now, The confederacy of independant systems is invading their territory, again.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Ain't the CIS ole' eh, "Sparing partners" of yours?" He smiled a little at that one. It would be interesting to see what a clone trooper thought of the CIS being around.

[member="Venandi"]

Venandi observes the Mandalorian before him, taking note of the blank expression on his face while smirking. He had no qualms about keepings ones thoughts to oneself, but Venandi wouldn't do the same, he'd be very open about what he thought, regardless of the consequences. That said, Venandi chuckled to what Voska said about himself and aruetii's. Then he settled back with his drink and listened to the little history lesson.

He was calm throughout it all, nodding along thoughtfully and taking mental notes. Then that all came to a halt when Voska said the CIS were still around. Venandi crushed the glass in his hands when he heard the CIS were around, not even caring that the drink spilled onto himself now, his armor would be fine. Leaning forward, arms resting on the table, eyes filled with deadly intent, Venandi's voice was ice cold and angry, very angry.
"The CIS are still around?"

Snarling in rage, Venandi gestured for his brothers to come over, which they did. They were unsure as to why, but Venandi quickly explained to them. When he said the CIS were still around, they got angry as well. Venandi then turned to Voska as his brothers took their seats.
"Firstly, these are my brothers. Secondly, I'd rather not have to repeat everything later." Shaking his head and frowning, Venandi continued in a slightly calmer voice. "Where are the CIS, what are they up to, how are they still around. Tell me everything." And then, as an afterthought, "Please."

[member="Voska Naudir"] [member="Blade"]

Voska didn't flinch at the shattering glass, just leaning back a little. He expected the clone would be upset, His kind were quite literally born to kill CIS. Now, He Didn't have any personal problems with the CIS, but with the war going on, and the fact that his family might be fighting them soon, what reason was there not to help an angry clone squadron find them?

"They're really.. unoriginal. Geonosis is still the capital, though there's some cities there now. They still use the old battledroids too. Truth be told, you fellows won the war. Then the empire mopped up the remnants, but awhile back someone decided to bring them back. I'm not entirely sure how, but they're big. Bigger than the imperial remnants, bigger than mandalore, bigger than the jedi and their so called "Silver order".. They claim to be fighting for freedom, fighting against "Tyrants", but these days anyone who attacks jedi or calls them out for blowing up hospitals and civilian refugees are tyrants too..."

He sets his drink down and pulls up an up to date galactic map, begining to point out locations.

"This ugly lump on the map is all CIS controlled... This one above it is all controlled by jedi, the one above that are the united clans of mandalore, the one above them is the sith empire.. over here in the core worlds is all that's left of the "Empire".. I hear they're attacking mandalorian space alongside the confederacy. you'll be pleased to know that they stopped using stormtrooper armor and went back to the republic armors like yours" he says, gesturing to their suits.
"Though, not as colorfull. They don't use clones anymore, haven't for nearly 800 years. there are a few clone units in various factions, but they're all from different stock, you lot are the first fett clones I've seen in.. Ever, truth be told. Though I hear there's a few mixed bloods with fett genetics left over from the clone war, over in old fett clan territory.
Ah, nearly forgot. There's also the "Corellian confederation Here, and the "Outer rim coalition" Down here. ORC's are fighting the mandalorians too, I'm not sure what the corellians do these days. there's a myriad of other factions that are too small to show up on the map here"
he deactivates the holo projector and starts hitting as few buttons.
"If you have a data stick or something, i can download the map for you if yours are out of date. and if you're going to fight the confederacy, The mandalorians are their favorite faction to pick on, but the sith empire are allies to mandalore at the moment, and they're no friends of the confederacy either. I don't know how you feel about sith or jedi. I know the clones fought beside the jedi for a long time, but I know they killed them too.
Well, the CIS has both jedi and sith, droids and mandalorians exiled after the coronation, and they have everything in between. they're still the same scum you lads fought, but they've got more toys than before. more friends too"

[member="Venandi"]

Venandi hardly noticed the broken glass, nor did he even remotely care about it, he was fully focused on Voska. He listened to everything the Mando was saying. When he said "they'd won the war" Venandi snorted and muttered out,
"Of course we did, what other outcome could there have been?" It was said quietly, but loud enough to be heard.

He shook his head to what Voska said about them "fighting" tyrants. The CIS were the tyrants, pure and simple, no other way around it. Venandi wouldn't accept any other reasoning, nothing else mattered except their death to him now. When the datapad was brought out, Venandi and his brothers got closer, taking in the screen and taking mental notes. When he got to the Core worlds and this Empire, Venandi snorted, loudly.
"The stormtrooper armor is absolute rubbish, no wonder they stopped using it. Doesn't matter though, whoever is wearing that armor isn't fit to wear it." Venandi's brothers nodded their agreement. "Only we can wear it, Fett clones. The best of the bloody best. Every other fool is an imposter that needs to be shot."

They didn't use clones anymore, Venandi shook his head again at the thought. Clones such as them were the best around, the best army ever made, aside from the Mandalorians. And that didn't matter so much since they'd been taught by Mandalorians, many had at least. When Voska asked for a datastick, Venandi instead offered his helmet. There was a port on the side, for situations similar to this; IE: getting info quickly and painlessly.
"I don't care about Sith or Jedi. We'll kill or help them as we meet them. As for who we'll be hitting first, that's up in the air. CIC for copying us and trying to be better, or the CIS for being the scum they are." Venandi nodded, of course they'd be the same scum as before, that wasn't unexpected. "If they have more toys and friends, we'll need more toys and friends."

Pausing for a moment, Venandi focused back on Voska.
"Speaking of, we were never formally introduced. My name is Venandi, these are my brothers; Surge, Cutter, and Strings. You are?"

[member="Voska Naudir"]

voska tugged on a small wire on his vambrace, plugging it into the helmet that was offered, uploading his navigational map. while that was still uploading, he used his free hand to take the last sip of his drink.

"Have yet to meet a clone that holds up to the originals, So I guess your right" he says, setting the empty glass back down.
Then he spoke of the jedi, and "Helping or killing as needed".
"always a case by case basis with those people. I worked with a jedi once on coruscant. Vigilante of sorts. He was.. well he was alright I suppose. I've worked with sith too. Bloody work, But I'll say this: Sith pay better, and they're more likely to help a mandalorian than any jedi"

finally the map finished uploading to the helmet, giving him access to a self updating holo map, with each discovered planet and hyperlane of the modern 856 aby galaxy.
Now it was time to respond to their introductions, nodding to each clone as they were introduced.

"Voska. Of clan Naudir, not that you'd know us. We're located on krieg, strange little planet, but the people are good. The usage of the force is illegal there too" he says with a slight smile. "The rest of mandalore might have revoked the ban, but my clan and the "witches" as they call 'em, never mixed well"

Another ironic statement, considering voska's own nature, not that he knew of it.

"So, Venandi. I suppose you, surge, cutter and strings are probably making plans to move against the confederates? Not that it's my business, but how?"

[member="Venandi"]

Venandi watched as Voska plugged in the wire, making sure it wasn't anything bad. Thankfully it wasn't, as the download went on, Voska began to speak. Venandi chuckled to what Voska said, anyone who came after his batch didn't hold a candle to what they could do. Sure the regulars were great and all, but anyone after that, not even close. When Voska mentioned working with a Jedi, Venandi smirked slightly, his brothers and he had worked with Jedi, just not very often. They were ARCs, as such they operated by themselves 99% of the time.

Once the map was finished uploading, Venandi nodded his head in thanks. It would prove to be very useful in the future, of that Venandi had no doubt. Then Voska introduced himself and Venandi and his brothers listened to his story. Unsurprisingly, they didn't know about that clan or that planet, then again a lot of time had passed, so it was to be expected. When asked how they were going to move against the CIS and CIC, Venandi chuckled lowly. Then he spoke in a confident voice.
"How are we going to do that? First, help the Mandalorians in fighting both factions, doesn't matter where, how, why, etc. We'll help them, thus getting some trust built up there. Through them we get at least some friends, and possibly some new toys to use against our enemies. That's always fun, our tech may be out of date, but it's still cutting edge, but we want new cutting edge tech." Chuckling about that, Venandi looked around the bar before continuing. "Two things also come of us attacking these groups. They learn about us and know we're coming, and we learn more about them so we can beat them."

"From there, well we'll see what comes along. Either way, my brothers and I will continue our fight against the CIS and prove to these Imps that Fett clones are the best around." Smirking confidently, Venandi leaned back in his chair and observed Voska. "What about you Mando, what will you be doing?"

[member="Voska Naudir"]

Voska listened closely. Their plan made sense, the mandalorians seemed like the most likely to take on clone troopers, especially clones that were like.. this. He didn't have anything against, hell he kinda liked these guys, but this venandi fellow, he seemed just a little too confidant in himself. Maybe he could back it up, maybe he couldn't, but voska sure as hell wasn't going to test that. The mention of tech made sense too, He was just about to recommend mandlarms and show off his custom order from the company, but then the clone asked him a question, asked him what he'd be doing. A question that voska had asked himself numerous times since had abbadon.

He leans back in his chair and sighs. voska always told the truth, no matter the cost to himself, just as long as it didn't hurt anyone else. he'd have to answer.

"I'm not entirely sure.. I didn't part with my clan on good terms, Might be better for them If I stayed out here. I didn't want to lead the clan, Never been a politician, and I've had enough of the mand'alor's wars. But, With the whole world against us, I don't feel right sitting it out like this. i might return, one day.

Still got a few scores to settle first.."

More than a few truth be told, but voska knew the odds of settling all of them weren't high.

[member="Venandi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom