Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boredom is a Dangerous thing

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Verrin Ris'To said:
[member="Christian Slade"] That is a long shadow you cast, it might be best for little brother to follow a new path where there isn't such a huge shadow. ;)

Posted.
It's long so that it will consume you.

Gotta go buy a new cellphone cuz my old one took a shit and then I gotta go to work, but I'll post here in a few hours if work gets slow.

Christian Slade said:
It's long so that it will consume you.

Gotta go buy a new cellphone cuz my old one took a poodoo and then I gotta go to work, but I'll post here in a few hours if work gets slow.
Without my light, no one could ever see your shadow.

Alrighty, pick a nice phone and have fun at work.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS: Anyone that I am currently writing with, PLEASE let me know if I've forgotten or let slip a thread that I am writing in with you either here or by way of PM. I am in quite a few threads and working on quite a few Sithy things right now, and I hate letting something slip past me, so if you notice and think I've missed it, PLEASE let me know.

Thank you ^_^

-Christian

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
I'll say this about our thread, guys. Looks like it's going to be a good one...

I'm pretty excited.

[member="Gherron Vael"]
[member="Flint Dexen"]
[member="Verrin Ris'To"]
[member="Dalansa"]
[member="Paega Anginous"]

[member="Christian Slade"] Me too even if Dalansa called me the small one... when I am a good foot taller then Dexen... K'paurs are naturally really tall and Verrin is 6'11... he is very tall. I will just roll with it, she could have meant that his force presence was the smallest of the three which would be true.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Verrin Ris'To said:
[member="Christian Slade"] Me too even if Dalansa called me the small one... when I am a good foot taller then Dexen... K'paurs are naturally really tall and Verrin is 6'11... he is very tall. I will just roll with it, she could have meant that his force presence was the smallest of the three which would be true.
Well, Christian's a whopping 6'8", which is rather large for a human. We'd almost see eye to eye, eh?

Though I'd still CRUSH YOU! Huahahahahah!

[member="Christian Slade"] Someday! Someday Slade! Pow straight to the moon!

[member="Dalansa"] It happens all the time. I never wanted him to be that tall, but K'paur are 6'9 on average... So... yea... tall race.

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
[member="Christian Slade"] One of these days, master......
[member="Verrin Ris'To "]Meh, it's fine. Most people forget a miraluka have no blind spot behind them. Found that out while playing one.

[member="Dalansa"] Behind them? As in they can only see forward? Or is it a specific spot? I can see not being able to see behind them because they would be looking at their own heads.

[member="Dalansa"] I know that, but a blind spot seems rather odd. Since it is behind them, I am guessing they can't 'see' through the back of their heads... or sense would be the better word for it.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Dalansa said:
[member="Christian Slade"] One of these days, master......
[member="Verrin Ris'To "]Meh, it's fine. Most people forget a miraluka have no blind spot behind them. Found that out while playing one.
You wouldn't dare cross me.

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
[member="Verrin Ris'To "]They don't have one, but a lot of people think they do, because most species do.
[member="Christian Slade"] Don't give me a chance, or let me find too powerful of allies. Oh, and you could stop treating me in a similar manner to that of a former owner. My first allegiance is to freedom.

Oh, I like that. I'm going to have to say that now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom