Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boredom is a Dangerous thing

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Dalansa said:
[member="Verrin Ris'To "]They don't have one, but a lot of people think they do, because most species do.
[member="Christian Slade"] Don't give me a chance, or let me find too powerful of allies. Oh, and you could stop treating me in a similar manner to that of a former owner. My first allegiance is to freedom.

Oh, I like that. I'm going to have to say that now.
I relish the prospect of a challenge, girl.

And I'll treat you like a slave until you earn your respect from me. Not everyone in this galaxy is going to give you respect, you must show them why you deserve it.

[member="Dalansa"] Oh, I see, I didn't read what you wrote correctly. I thought you said they did have a blind spot which was something I didn't know, so I was surprised. God, I am good at misunderstanding you.

[member="Christian Slade"] I didn't want the conversation to go on too long as I feel they will run into each other a few more times, so I wanted to leave room for more questions, answers, and development. :)

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Verrin Ris'To said:
[member="Dalansa"] Oh, I see, I didn't read what you wrote correctly. I thought you said they did have a blind spot which was something I didn't know, so I was surprised. God, I am good at misunderstanding you.

[member="Christian Slade"] I didn't want the conversation to go on too long as I feel they will run into each other a few more times, so I wanted to leave room for more questions, answers, and development. :)
I see... -goes to read-

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Dalansa said:
[member="Christian Slade"] With you, I don't think that's even possible.

I wonder how far the Starsnow could get before you noticed it was gone? Or if you would at all?
I wouldn't raise a finger to stop you from leaving, Dalansa, but as long as you choose to learn from me you will work for my respect.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
We still doing this thread boys and girls?

[member="Gherron Vael"]
[member="Flint Dexen"]
[member="Verrin Ris'To"]
[member="Dalansa"]
[member="Paega Anginous"]

[member="Christian Slade"] Dexen is on leave for the week. I am still more then game for it, but we have to wait till Dexen comes back.

Plus, my weekly drink with you isn't till tuesdayish. ;)

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Verrin Ris'To said:
[member="Christian Slade"] Dexen is on leave for the week. I am still more then game for it, but we have to wait till Dexen comes back.

Plus, my weekly drink with you isn't till tuesdayish. ;)
Hah. I like your persistence. You're a great writer, and your continued interest and eagerness to write is going help you become a popular face around here.

Christian Slade said:
Hah. I like your persistence. You're a great writer, and your continued interest and eagerness to write is going help you become a popular face around here.
Oh-stop-it-you-o.gif
You and your flattery.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom