Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bored with nothing to do

Xardus looked back to find two law enforcement vehicles tailing them. "I don't think that toydarian likes your little trick, friend. We've got company." He then looked back ahead. "We almost there?"

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Xardus nodded. "Give me the wheel, you take care of our guests." He reached over and took control of the wheel, then scooted over to the driver seat when it was clear.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
He let go of the wheel, then jumped into the back seat.

Whipping out a pistol, he aimed....carefully, carefully...

Keeew! Boom!

The speeder on the right lost their engine to a smoking mass of fire and steel. Spinning out of control, it hit a random tree and burst into flames.
The other one started shooting.
And Xardus started swerving.

Keeew! Keeew! Keeew! Ping!

A shot ricocheted off their armor, making them swerve just a bit.
Pulling out a grenade this time, he judged their speed, then primed it, held it for a second, then flung it up.

KRAKOOOM!

The ship behind them disappeared in a massive explosion.

"Well, that's that."

@[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

"Alright, good." He worried about the officers' well-being, but didn't say anything about it. What exactly had he gotten himself into? "I think we're almost there now, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom