Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bored.. Lets RP

[member="Sarah Mist"]

For a thread like the one we're planning, you don't need to. Only for large invasion or dominion threads, where things tend to get confusing, do you need a OOC thread.

[member="Sarah Mist"] [member="Tungsten"]

Nice, one heck of a species.

I'm thinking we crash as suggested but it isn't a normal crash. Sarah begins fighting with me while in the Alc orbit and we hit the thruster's lever forward which causes the ship to move into the planet. At that moment, the ship is going down at high speed but me or Sarah(whoever can get to it) pull up on the Yoke(steering wheel thing) and we just slide across the jungle ground crashing into several trees. That's when we get swarmed. You could be the chief of a small group or camp and call them off for a moment so we can explain.

Gotta make a good plot

[member="Alask Diruno"]

Its Defender/ Messenger. Get it right. Hmph, amateurs.
<3 Ya Oka

Works for me, I suppose I can translate as well.

Also, I'll try to keep you two from getting us killed. ;)

[member="Pyrrhus"]

I should revive him sometime in the far near future. I'm always the amateur
The goofy "Cross Crew" will return <3 that's if Cross, Nomad, and you stay alive lol

That'll be smart ;p

[member="Alask Diruno"] [member="Sarah Mist"] [member="Pyrrhus"]

Do you guys want me to set up the thread? Or will one of you be doing it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom