Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!! (Fel Imperium)

Holoscreens shined bright. Blood shot eyes hurt after hours of continuous space travel. To anyone who had wondered he was on a trade run and if that didn't work he had forged holowork to prove his innocence. No extra attention had gone his way though while traveling. A swig of harsh liquid hit his throat. Nothing like Mercing in the morning. Jumping out of his seat he threw his weapons on around his hips. A cig was lit shortly afterwards while he scoured the cargo bay of his ship looking for the Bomb he had purchased the week before. A brief case, metal, heavy. Where the frack........

Bastion Trade Station
His ship lurched to a stop at the control of his fingers on the holoscreens in front of him and his left hand throttling down. Jumping up Racket walked to the exit hatch and climbed out. Walking around the cargo drop off he found someone to come help him with his bags. They were some kind of big dumb species. No questions. "HeY, i gIve YOu CrEDit yOu FolLoW Me. CaPEEsh?" a nod was all he got in return. The thing was brilliant in Racket's eyes. A true gift to the galaxy. Hailing a shuttle to the city was the next step. Nailed and ready they took off into the city. It only took a short while before the were sitting outside of a massive building which served as council chambers. At least that's what weeks of research told him.​
"My BRoThEr'S On tHE coUNcIL." Racket spoke out loud to the driver. "SO I hAvE tiLL hE GetS OuT oF hIs ChAMBeRS. WAiT HeRE foR A sEc." The guy said something about credits. "YoU'LL GeT PaID!!!!!"
Foot kicked the door real hard as he walked around to stand next to the big guy. They walked up the steps leading them into the buildings front door. No one sitting at the counter. That was a relief. "SiT hErE UnTIl hE geTs OuT oF tHe MeeTInG; OkaY?" another nod "GoOd BoY. I hAvE TO gO PaY ThE SHuttLe." Walking outside he got back in without looking back at the building. Climbed in the back seat. Pulled out his blaster and shot the guy in the head. His body slumped limply. Racket took his seat pushing the dead body over onto the passenger side.​
Watching the speed tracker with silent anticipation. Leaving the blast radius made him giddy with joy. It made him forget the fact that the council member he was targeting had even sent him that nasty Holovid.​
Pulling up to the Ship Yard housing his ship he parked and walked casually back to his baby. Fingers danced across the screen and throttle up. His ship moved upwards into the sky towards the clouds. Facing the city Racket's thumb hit the trigger on the nuke the oaf was clutching.​
BOOM
@[member="Ronin Fel"]

Commander Jae'Koris of Deilos was simply speaking with a contact, near the Bastion Trade Station, she had made on Bastion. A snitch, if you will. In her line of business as an Imperial Commando, she needed as many squealing piggies as she could find in the galaxy. With helmet on, due to the planet's atmosphere, she interrogated the petty criminal. "All right, Maebus. what do ya know?" she asked.

"I don't know anythin', Jae, I swear." he pleaded with a hint of fear and stress in his voice.​
"You know better than to lie to me, Maebus. I thought you learned by now." she sighed, taking her pistol off her hip. "What do you know, Maebus?" she asked again.

"I've been out of the loop for a while now. Nobody been tellin' me nothin', Jae. They already think I'm a snitch." he said frantically, starting to break a sweat.​
"You are a snitch, Maebus. Might as well stick to your title, hmm?" Jae began twirling the pistol in her tri-fingered hand before pointing it towards Maebus.

"All right, All right, I'll ta--" he began before being interrupted.​
In the distance, a fiery explosion of ridiculous proportions was seen at Jae's position. It was enough of a distraction for Maebus to slither off. Jae paid him no mind due to the severity of the explosion. "By the stars.." she gasped. Quickly, she put her pistol back on her hip and jumped on her speeder. Before she could ride off, however, she noticed a peculiar ship being the only one that left the spaceport right before the explosion. Coincidence? "I'ma Commander now..I'm not allowed to believe in coincidences." she stated, hopping off her speeder and sprinting towards her ship, an improved TIE Flashpoint, and began takeoff procedures. As the ship's engines began to hum, Jae flicked on the radio and sped off the surface of the planet after the ship.

@[member="Racket"]

The Imperial Cadet was feeling a bit odd being planet side. Jared was honestly a pilot through and through and preferred to be in the vacuum and rarely liked to be on a planet. Sure, having shore leave was nice, but he was born and raised on an aging Imperial Star Destroyer. Speaking of, the whole reason he was going to the Trade Station was that his father was sending some information from some front or another, a place the Fel Imperium might want to consider sending some of their new ships towards. As it was coming from the Dawn Treader Jared wanted to be the one to get it, and make sure it was delivered accordingly.

It was nice, though, being in the Imperial Knights, he had the time to get used to his own way of life, and well, the fighter came with him. He nodded to himself as he took the TIE Flashpoint that he’d been assigned as being an Imperial Knight and member of the Starfighter Corps, through a few maneuvers. Ships always felt sluggish in atmosphere, and he craved the Zero-G environment of space.

Still, orders were orders. Turning his fighter for the Trade Station when everything went white. Putting his fighter in an instinctive ascent, he needed to get his bearings, and with the turbulence he wasn’t going to be getting any of that. “What the feth was that?”

Switching to an all points channel he made a distress call. “Any Fel forces in the area, report, this is Commander Starchaser! There’s been an explosion at the Trade Station.” Right, lets call in the obvious, hopefully the emergency teams were already called. And that was when he saw the blips on his radar, one friendly, and one unknown, fleeing the planet.

“Computer, get me an intercept route.” This fighter was still new for him, and he hadn’t had a chance to get the internal system’s personality a name yet.

@Racket @Jae'Koris

So BRIGHT. So BEAUTIFUL. ......'annnnnnd I'm bored' Racket thought while puling on the steering.​
Left hand slammed his ships throttle in full while he heard his radio scanners going crazy. Voices screamed through while he was adjusting his own ear comm to the proper frequency of Mandolorian allies. His ship was touching the edge of the planets atmosphere entering the empty vacuum of space. Speed gained over the next few moments while he heard static before a familiar female mando voice. A friend he had gained when he had fought on the Mandalorian home world and almost died when walking into ground zero of a nuke the Sith had dropped. She had been one of the soldiers he had saved by going in.​
"HeY. HEy. HEEEEY. I'm CRaSHiNg On THaT SpARe BUnK AgAIN."
"RAcket I have a new roommate and last time you made a huge mess, that stripper peed on my bed, and you shot at my pet. The time before that we had a fire."
"I DoN't GiVE A FrAcKKKKK!!!!!!!"
Sounds Everywhere! Finger brought flashing icon full on screen. Two dots followed the one out in front. Cig in mouth burned furiously while smoke hit the screen to the right displaying coordinates fingers were punching in furiously. Fifteen seconds and hyper drive would be initiated. Lady voice was still listing of incidents from the past two times of crashing on the couch. Like he didn't remember...​
"I SssaaAAAaaVVVVeeeeDDDD YYyyyyOOOooooOUUUuuUU FFoooOORrRRRRrR FFFFfFFFRrrrRrraAAAAAcCCCccKKKKkKKK SSSAAAAkkkKKKEEEEE."
Right leg was kicking the box by his pilot seat while he screamed. Again the screen shouted at him. Ash and smoke dusted the screens again as he jumped up on his seat. Hands grabbed the manual firing system which looked like a helmet connected to two triggers stretched out in front of him. Holding them off for ten seconds. Time to go to work. The system showed two ships. One far one close. Racket swivled his sights aiming at the closest. @[member="Jae'Koris"]. Fingers itching rolled on both triggers in his hands. Both Ion triple barrel turrets on either side of his ship peppered the sky in between the other ship and his. When the other ship got in range they'd get a load in the mouth too if that's what they asked nicely. @[member="Jared Starchaser"]​
Seeing the amo spitting out of his barrels flipped his switch. "HAhAhAhAHHAHAhAHA!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom