Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Book of Shadows

She had been stopped on her way out of the assessment. Sinistra paused, looking at the acolyte, her pale face strangely familiar until she revealed the link.

"Pardon my insolence my Lord." Grimoire spoke in obedient tone, "If I may have word with you while you return to your other duties elsewhere. My mother, Darth Hauntruss, spoke highly of you during my training on her cultworld. I wish to discuss a matter in private."

Darth Hauntress' daughter. It wasn't that Sinistra didn't think Hauntress was capable of having a child, although the specifics of it were not really the kind of thing Sinistra would have really wanted to think about for more than a second or two. She turned towards the young woman, her expression of incredulity hidden by her mask. Although she knew of her mother by reputation, to her knowledge she and Hauntress had never met. There was nothing to connect them at all. An unknown spy, and a tactical naval hero of the OS?

She was unsure how so many seemed to have her name on their lips, or seemed to believe her to be a Sith of some stature or prestige. Perhaps the acolyte was seeking to curry favor by flattery, but she couldn't be sure. Perhaps it was the way of all newcomers to act accordingly to the ones who possessed the rank they so fervently desired.

Sinistra held the silence a moment longer before she rasped in through the vocoder.

"I suppose. Follow me."

Sinistra lead her to a small room up the hall, and motioned for her to come and shut the door behind her.

"What can I do for you..." She checked her notes again. "[member="Grimoire"]?"

Darth Grimoire

D
[member="Sinistra"]

Grimoire came into the chambers of the Sith master of mystery. She nodded and replied, "That is what I am called my Lord." Grimoire then lowered her gaze only to recollect her dark stare and look back directly into the mask of Sinistra. "But, my full name is Grimoire Zankarr, my mother is Val'Ryss Zankarr better known by the One Sith as Darth Hauntruss. Although she is known as a Naval Commander, my mother is the cruelest of sorceresses and once in another lifetime rule a cultworld in the outer rim."

Grimoire began to pace and swell in darkness as if the very mention of the world burst the seals of darkness. "In fact I brought her with me to speak to you." A vile form consume Grimoire, her body shook and convulsed until it creaked back into an upright position. Turning to face the Sith Lord Grimoire's began to glow a heinous red and her mouth when it spoke slithered the malevolent aura of Darth Hauntruss. Putrid and decayed her spirit was vile to the senses.

"Greetings, Sinistra." Hauntruss spoke as she controlled Grimoire's body into a bow, "I apologize for my lack of a...physical presence...but circumstances have forced me to take more..unconventional appearances."

The rather theatrical appearance of the legendary Voice of the Dark Lord caught Sinistra somewhat by surprise but she pitched forward at the waist in respect to the well known and infamous Sith Lady.

"This is a surprise and an honor, Darth Hauntress. How can I be of service to you?"

She did not sit in the small conference room, although there was a table and several chairs arranged around it. Sinistra had dealt with many spirits before, and those who had passed into the Nether were not without means at their disposal to affect the physical living realm. Indeed, by the very virtue of having possessed her daughter, Sinistra guessed that Hauntress still retained a sizeable chunk of her power even in death. Or disembodiment.

[member="Grimoire"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom