Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler Book of Boba Fett Episode 4 | A Touch of Spoilers

A very redeeming episode that makes the modders on Tattooine less out of place (but not their multi-color power ranger spy kid Vespas).

My only grip with this episode is that it seemed odd Boba didn't recall climbing out of the Sarlacc with his Armor. I figures he was just there to blast it cathartically like all those Nikto Speeder Gangers.

I cheered when black Krrsantan ripped off that guy's arm. Thought they were going to back pedal and make him soft, but glad they kept him as an nerf herder.

The table scene felt very mobster-esque, and I liked it for the most part but it felt muted somehow. Perhaps the costumes were making it difficult to convey real emotion? I love aliens in Star Wars and want them to be more prevalent, but I understand why humans are typically the default, a lot more can be conveyed.

I am excited for the inevitable team up with The Mando again.

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
It feels that Black Chewbacca is doing what I thought Boba was supposed to be doing except he's being more pragmatic. An obvious improvement over the last episode. Really enjoyed it though there were some silly parts that made Boba look meh like the Tom and Jerry esque Droid chase he and Fennec did.

I personally enjoyed it, but I have started to notice something. Is it just me, or does the show sometimes feel like a 6-7 hour movie which was badly chopped up into weekly segments? I understand that shows which are too episodic can be bad, but the transitions between episodes can feel somewhat more jarring than in most shows. But hey, maybe that is just me overthinking things.

As for the actual episode itself, I greatly enjoyed it, especially compared to the previous episode. I do hope that this was not the last flashback though, as there are still a couple of gaps that need to be filled in, such as how Boba Fett figured out that Din Djarrin had his armor, and a few other things. Perhaps he will get knocked unconscious in a fight, and will start flashing back again?

Living In Color
Codex Judge
Dismembering Trandoshans. 10/10

I really enjoyed the episode. Modders is a good addition to Star Wars lore. Sure, cyberpunk lite in some ways, but it makes sense for the cybernetics Star Wars has. I'm looking forward to the last couple of episodes. If they can keep this up, I think it'll go really well. Also I hope they bring back the Tuskens we didn't see die. It seems like they're leading towards it. The Pykes returning in force, Boba not having any allies among those within his criminal empire who'll help him fight.

Should be good.

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
On a side note, I really enjoyed the slicer music. It's nice to add some variety in the Star Wars world, makes it feel fresh and immersive. I really liked for an example the music that Cal listened to in the beginning of Fallen Order.

Arthakk

Friendly Neighbourhood Wookiee
My fav episode so far, as a Wookiee i approved and love Black Krrsantan scene, kept rewatching it just to see the old "Wookiee pulling people arms from their socket". Can't wait to see more of Black Krrsantan and the muscles they are going to hire, me and my friend wishful thinking would be more Mandalorian joining the fray.

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
Improvement on last episode.

Less vespa gang, the better, in my opinion.

Wook was awesome, though I'm beginning to think the Trandoshans are being given a bad rap, because they're small and weak - but are meant to be comparable to Wookiees. These ones so far are sniveling little cowards who just get manhandled. Not very threatening.

Finally glad they're done with the flashbacks. I'm guessing the 'you're bacta treatment is complete' means that stops now.

The hint at Mando, with the music at the end, was nice. But, again, Mando is who I thought Boba Fett was going to be, so that's bittersweet.

Jon Favreau needs to stop with the 'comedic' moments. They aren't funny. The droid rat catcher chase was just stupid. So was Boba Fett bragging about his name to both Fennec and the rat catcher droid... like, really? Congrats, you intimidated the droid to turn off its own power button.

Yikes.

Anyway, I'm just watching it to see how well - or not - it ends now.

Oh, also, the ineffectiveness of the Slave I - eh, sorry, the Firespray - as a horizontal landing vessel has been proven without a doubt. Favreau single-handedly showed how stupid that ship is now, with the two scenes involving orientation. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom