Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Book Cooking at the Dockyards!

[member="Jagen Wren"] [member="James Justice"].

Jack was in the dockyards today. The crew were in between jobs and he was overseeing the operations at the local warehouses. Free Colonial Trade Corporation was more than just and idle trading network. They ran a back log of stolen goods to and fro. Jack's Privateer crews and fellow captain brought in quite the haul, especially along the weak protected One Sith shipping lanes so close to them.

There was nothing of major note here today, just a once over of the operations, a check of the books. He stood crossarmed waiting for either of his compatriots to begin. Since Jack was stealing and supplying the goods, James was moving them. So far they had yet to discuss an actual contract, however after James laid eyes on this situation he was sure the Spacers company would eat it up.

Jagen Wren

J

Bureaucracy sure was tedious, it had been days since Wren submitted his blueprints for the frigate that was going to be used as his flagship for now, and it had been cleared for approval, that's right, they approved it to be approved. That just meant that he would be spending the next week in the crowded command center of the shipyards, staring at his new personal ship, waiting for the day to be over so he could fly it.

Other than that, Free Colonial TradeCorp was booming, commerce and illegals? Best combination ever, they were effectively doubling their profits and poking their enemies at the same time.

Arrrg yarg, a pirates life for me!

[member="Jack Raxis"] [member="James Justice"]

[member="Jagen Wren"]

The Dock was littered with neutral gray crates. Alongside them pirate hands worked unloading marked crates from hover trolleys and moving them into the newer less obvious crates. As they packed the good the old crates were loaded and moved towards the blast furnace, where they would be smelted down to make scrap for the new crates. Each captured crate was converted.

Jagen still hadn't showed up to the floor, and he was getting impatient. Readjusting his dirty red bandanna Jack checked his chronometer and shook his head.

"You there."

"Aye Cap'n!"

"Ya seen Cap'n Wren 'round here at all?"

"Nay Cap'n, just these damn crates. Breaking my back on em'"

Jack chuckled.

"It's for the cause sailor. Keep up the good work, I'll make sure I have a talk with the Cap'n of the DawnCrusher later on. Let em' know how you feel."

"Nay Cap'n."

"Then keep loading Sailor. I suppose I can lend a hand."

and lend a hand he did, climbing up on a trolley and drawing his beskad. As they worked he cracked lids, tossing them into a pile on the decks. There was a lot of stuff here. Gold, dursateel ingots, precious fabrics, he swore even a few bales of succulent leaf from the Core...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom