Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Bone Crusher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo-3-Gravity-Hammer-psd72871.png

Image Source: http://www.officialpsds.com/Halo-3-Gravity-Hammer-PSD72871.html
Intent: Modify Mining tool to become a Unique Weapon to use.
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/45998-things-have-changed/#entry682168 ( Most of the Phrik meant to be used on this Hammer )
Manufacturer: Kezeroth the Malevolent
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Modified Power Hammer
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Phrik coated over Durasteel with Repulsor & Shockwave Generators inside. Leather for grip too.
Classification: Hammer
Size: Two-Handed
Length: 2.2m
Weight: 11kg
Special Features: Bone Crusher is coated in Phrik so it can be used not only to Attack but to defend against Lightsabers, What makes the Bone Crusher cool is its Repulsor and shockwave Generators inside it. Paired with the Phrik if the main Bludgeoning area is struck by a hard object it will active the inner components and repulse the object and its user away. Opposite end of the Hammer is a Durasteel Blade so the Hammer has some cutting power as well.

Description: Throughout Kezeroths Journeys as a Mercenary he has grown to favor heavier weapons over Lightsabers, After falling in love with a standard power hammer he made the Decision to modify it so it can be effectively used in combat against Lightsabers and anything else that would come in his path. Coated in Phrik and mounted with a Durasteel blade on the opposite end of the Hammer, Bone Crusher is Not too special in looks but in the end its all traded for power. 2.2m long and 11kg Bone Crusher Utilizes Shockwave and repulsor generators to give off a nasty blow that can bent, crush & Shatter armor. The Generators them self have to be charged before its used and must be turned on in order to use the internal generator parts. Both Generators last roughly 3 Days before their drained, Once drained the Bone Crusher it just a normal hammer.

Pros
(+) Very Powerful against Armor
(+) Hammer & Axe Combo
(+) Lightsaber Resistant ( excluding the Axe Blade )
(+) Internal Generators are Durable

Cons
(-) Large, wouldn't do well in tight rooms
(-) Repulse giving off can cause the User to slid back aswell
(-) Slow
(-) Made for larger Species, would be awkward for a human or similar to hold
(-) Repulsor and shockwave Generators must be connect to a power source or it becomes a normal hammer (72 hour duration of Power)

I actually had to google info about a Gravity hammer because i didnt know what it does. That was the only things i really found [member="Darth Vitium"]

Gravity hammer can...
  • Can pull enemies as well as push
  • Contains a Field generator in the head of the hammer
  • On contact creates a kinetic pulse that is 4.5m

I personally think the pulse given out by a power hammer is stronger since it was designed originally to mine and therefor focus on a single spot, Where as compared to a gravity hammer's pulse is more spread out over the area so i kinda looses it as it travels..... Get what im saying? Yes? no?

Your makin me wish i spent the time to play Halo more [member="Darth Vitium"]

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]
Huh. Didn't even realize there was an actual canon power hammer.

Approved, pending secondary.

Enjoy your club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom