Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bombad Raiders! (Open to pretty much anyone)

Somewhere near Naboo
Shipping Lane

Fleet

Space. The final frontier.

The galaxy was getting smaller, but the pirates still hadn't gone away. Dispatched and fresh from Tortuga Station they had a brand new lease on life. Somewhere along a shipping lane a grav mine activated, ripping several ships from hyperspace, into real time. Two of which were marked by an inside tip and rich with Platinum bars.

From across the way she watched, and turned to her Graug First Mate, Rothgar.

"Well then, right where we said it would be eh?"

Rothgar nodded and his voice boomed across the bridge.

"All hands, set to battle stations!"

She grinned.

I love this part.

From the sides of the SS Crimson Maw Kinetic cannons extended and began to fire, pumping round after round of tungsten cored metal rounds into the freighters.

Thirty or so guns to be exact.

"Calm down now Rothgar, we aren't trying to destroy everything. Gunnery, Ion cannons away on that second vessel. Action IV lookin' one eh?"

"Aye Cap'n."

Ion beams joined the fray, splashing across the Action IV.

The other freighter broke apart, just as it manged to get a distress signal into the void. Pieces of plating, bodies, cargo and an engine or two floated their way.

"Damn. No tractor beams."

"Shall I send the men to retrieve it Cap'n?" Wrothgar growled.

"Yes, do that. Make em go on a lil space walk. Update me when that Vessel loses power. Prepare boarding parties."

She uncapped another syringe of stims and slammed it into her thigh, letting the chem mixture juice up her body. Pupils dilated to the size of dinner plates and everything became slow motion for the Captain as she felt the rush entrance her. The raid was on!

Somewhere near Naboo
Shipping Lane

Fleet

Little resistance was met, and that's the way she liked it. After a few more minutes of getting pounded by Ion Fire the Freighter was dead in the water, and drifting aimlessly at a weird yaw, from lack of repulsors.

"Boarding parties ready in the main airlock Cap'n." Rothgar said.

She nodded, drawing her Mer-Sonn Slughtrower pistol and hefting it at the high ready.

"Then let's get down there and meet them. Helm dock us and stabilize that vessel."

Moments later they were crunching down the walk way of an airlock tube, Pirates with Energy Shields and Concussion Rifles at the fore. She was somewhere farther back, next to Rothgar the Giant Graug, whom carried a giant Repeater Blaster.

"Compensating for somethin' bud?" She quipped.

"Only my brains Cap."

"Hmmm. Keep that thing warmed up."

They cleared the tube and found theme selves before a blast door.

"Set explosives. All weapons free. No Quarter."

"Not even prisoners?"

"No, not even prisoners."

Somewhere near Naboo
Shipping Lane

Fleet

• SS Crimson Maw- Jast 2cnd Rate Frigate
  • 100/100
  • Actions- Engaging Action IV Transport
  • Crew PC: [member="Culver Yardley"]
The Airlock blew with a few well placed charges, and she moved through, pistol firing above the heads of her crew. What amounted on the other side was more militia than actual fleet marines. Merchants with boom sticks who didn't have a clue.

They plunged into the fight, Katarine moving ahead of her men, drawing her Vibro Cutlass.

"Take the bridge and clear the ship!" She roared.

The din of Pirate's clashing with merchants could be heard through out the halls. Rothgars Graug frame thundered across the deck, sweeping bodies into the bulkheads with sickening crunches, unloading the repeater in a heavy rain

VRRRTTTTTTTTTT!

From the corner of her eye she spotted a new foe and turned, just in time to see a blade come her way.

"Feth."

She dodged, but not quick enough, and felt a small knick in her side.

Blood? Really?

"Who the kriff!"

"Stand down! I'm Captain Drav Antilles! This is the Queen of Naboo's property!"

"Oh?"

She circled him, and he matched her steps, move for move, blade angled straight out. She guessed he was more a dueler, maybe a fencer. Good footwork, Echani Fiber armor, and a nice Vibro sword. Definitely not a Jedi.

"So What?"

She lunged, then pivoted, brining in a low power strike that whirled in on his left. His own blade swept vertical, parried and thrust.

She shuffled back, and then squared her right hip to him, lead foot back and delivered her own thrust feint, into a rotating wrist that brought her blade whirling down over hand to his right shoulder. The Vibro Cutlass cut a slash, penetrating the armor with flecks of crimson spray.

"Not very astute eh? Try this on for size."

She leveled her Pistol....

Culver Yardley

First Round's on Me
Culver was in the very front of a boarding party and began to charge through the boarding locks. His armor took hits from the Naboo merchants but was barely affected. Culver's armor pulsed with power and the rest of the pirate party followed him through the bodies of their enemies. He yelled out...

"You heard the captain! Converge onto the bridge!"

A squad of merchants came in at the end of a corridor with blasters, shaking like a baby tree in a strong wind. Culver pointed his dual rocket wrists and fired 3 rockets at them. A quick cry and then silence. The whole pirate party stopped, then cheered, and then moved along to take the bridge. Culver opened up a comlink and reported to the captain...

"My party has successfully entered with minor casualties. We are only 2 corridors away from the bridge, do you want us to wait for you or continue?"

[member="Katarine Falcon"]

Somewhere near Naboo
Shipping Lane

Fleet

• 100/100
And then her commlink beeped, right at the most inopportune time.

"Nah, go ahead and take the ship. Let me know when the bridge is secure. Round up all crew, bring them to me in the hangar."

She clicked the safety off her pistol, still holding Drav at gunpoint.

"Think you might come in handy big guy. Go ahead and drop your gun belt and sword. Or else...."

"Or else what."

"Or else I blow your fething head off!" She roared, stims enraging her for a moment.

Drav dropped his weapons.

She gave him a curt hard pistol whip, that cleaned his clock and knocked him clean out.

"Cuff him. Prepare cuffs for the rest. Rothgar, get to the Cargo holds and bring up the plunder....."

Culver Yardley

First Round's on Me

Culver and his boarding party followed Katarine's orders and continued their way towards the bridge. There were several more casualties, but that was to be expected. Culver's armor was around 84% operational, so not too bad. Finally, they all made their way to the last corridor. There was a very dense blast door blocking the entrance to the bridge and a couple of enemy squads ran in with their weapons primed. It seemed the Nabooians had pulled back some of their guards to help defend the bridge. Two Blaster turrets were set right up at the door and their gunners began blasting at the party. Culver cried out from the hit...

"Aaaggh! Take cover and kill those Sithspit turrets!"

In such a corridor like this one, there was hardly any cover and the pirates used dead bodies as cover. Culver's large bulk armor stood out completely and heavy gunners continued firing at him. He turned to aim his wrist and wiped out one turret, but the other was continuing to fire. More pirates were wiped out from the turret's high rate blaster fire. Finally, a pirate with a decent aim shot the gunner and the rest of the pirates charged!

The Nabooian squads were quite successful with the turrets but were utterly massacred when the turrets stopped firing. Culver used his rockets to bash the blast door over and over. Once it came down, the 2 Nabooians in the bridge surrendered to the party and the blast doors closed with the pirates inside. Culver cuffed the Nabooians then shot them in the head and contacted Katarine...

"My wonderful captain, I present to you a bridge without any Nabooians."

Somewhere near Naboo
Shipping Lane

Fleet

• 100/100

By now the goods were coming up out of the Cargo bays. Crews member's with hover sleds carted them off down the airlock as Rothgar supervised, keeping a wary eye on the scene. Several more came and moved the now knocked out Drav Antilles over to the Maw.

"Report?"

"All goods secured."

"Really?"

"Yes Cap'n."

"How many bars?"

"Six Thousand."

"Holllllllyyyyyyy Feth. They'll defs be missing that. Culver?"

Then she heard his report.

"Awesome. You have command then. Fly this bad boy back to Tortuga with a few handpicked crew. We'll meet you there."

Culver Yardley

First Round's on Me

Culver replied...

"Of course captain, my boarding party will accompany me to Tortuga. We hope to meet you there soon."

Culver and his crew began calculating the hyperspace coordinates before making the jump. The Action IV Transport entered lightspeed and went on its route to Tortuga. Culver sat in the seat enjoying his breaths of victory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom