Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bolding Thread Titles?

It seems everyone else on this site had their titles bolded when they post. Mine don't do that. Even if I write out, bold and copy paste the text. Or try and use the bold button on the title if that is even possible.

But nothing works and I get the off looking text and I'm not very fond of it. So is it just something I'm missing or is this a larger issue.

Happens on all my accounts.

Copy paste from original problem I sent to [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
He's the one who sent me here.

It's just as it is. No amount of bolding a copy pasted title or trying to bold it in the Title Bar will get it to be bolded like everyone else. So I'm looking for a fix. It may be trivial, but it annoys me greatly.

Thaldyr Wrathfang

T
From what I've seen only thread titles of threads you haven't read or clicked on are displayed in bold letters. Might be a different issue though. Hope this kinda helps, maybe?
[member="Cypher"]

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
You can't bold thread titles yourself. As Thaldyr said, they appear bold if you haven't read them. Try entering one of those bold threads then go to the forum again. It'll show up un-bold then. [member="Cypher"]

[member="Thaldyr Wrathfang"] [member="Curupira Hawk"]
tumblr_mv9xxoBGmW1r1a54fo1_r1_500.jpg
Why have I never noticed it. Probably because I'm an idiot. Uhhhhhhhhhhg. Problem resolved.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom