Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blood, Sweat and Fire (Morna)

Lexa hit the rock wall with fireball after fire ball, making a deep blackened indention. This was a great way to relieve the stress of the day. She hadn't been able to get out of Iridonia's Capital City for weeks, and all the normal city life was starting to get to her. And, Morna had promised to train her some more today. you know, when they weren't being "friendly" to eachother and everything. She stopped for a moment at this thought, placing a hand on the onyx pearl choker that Morna mhad made for her himself. Lexa smiled. He was so perfect to her... She shook her head, laughing at how girly that sounded, and continued her fire ball bombardment.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

She was waiting for me to get there. Perfect in her beauty, I just couldn't stop looking at her and in amazement of how much she has come from the girl that was alone in that park. Wishing that she could find out about her past. Now that I had helped her to understand how she had lost her memories. Now I had her as my girlfriend. A young woman that had beauty at its best, and she used fire. My specialty. As she continued to throw fireball after fire ball at the blackened rock, I stood up to notice that she was still wearing the Onyx pearl necklace that I had made for her.

Walking over to her as she was going to throw another. I placed my hands on her waist and smiled as I spoke, "That rock must have really pissed you off darling."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa let out a small gasp of surprise as Morna snuck up behind her and hugged her. "Not as much as you do, Fireboy," She joked, smirking. Turning her head to the side, she kissed him.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I pulled back before Lexa's lips could touch mine. I knew that her words were a joke and simply playing at me, but I decided to play back. "Oh and now you tell me." I smiled to her. Looking down at her from my six foot height, Leaning down to kiss her this time. I just had to play with her somewhat. But soon, I would have to give her a few more tricks before I called in what I was hoping for her for a long time.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa kissed him back, placing one hand on his head and the other on his arm. She had to litterally force herself to pull away. "Right, so, um..... weren't we going to train some more today?" She said, studdering and slightly out of breath. She had almost completely forgot about their plans. Kissing had that kind of effect on her.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I could tell that she was forcing herself to break from me. And it was harder for me to do as well. I smiled as she tried to get us back on topic. "Yes, that is unless you don't want to continue." I said with a sly smirk. messing with her once more. Man was it fun to do that.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa looked at him, cocking a brow and smirking. "As tempting as that sounds, baby....." She said seductively, lightly brushing his lips with her fingers, "I think I'd beter get some learning in there edgewise. You know, before we RAVAGE each other by sundown." She smiled smugly as she ended her sentence with a dramatic fainting gesture, laughing to herself.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as her fingers touched my lips, ever so seductively. And then she wanted to train more. I hissed in my breath and tilted my head. "Ewww, I don't know about that." I looked at her as she still tried to get me under her spell, "Fine, I can teach you a few things. I just hope not to get rejected again." I said with a wink as I turned myself to the rock. "How about we learn how to make object on fire," ANd by snapping my fingers the rock became aflame "Without sending fire at it."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa grinned excitedly. She loved learning new things. She sat on her knees, eagerly setting a rock in front of her. "Without throwing the flame, huh? That probably means I'm gonna have to focus on the energy around it..." As she said this, she closed her eyes and began to focus. The rock slowly lifted from the ground, and began to float at the level of her eyes. It shook a little as she attempted to heat it. The energy around the rock was there, but it was so strange. There was no.....Life. All it was was mediclorians formed into a cold, dead form. Heating it wasn't going to be easy...
@[member="Morna Imura"]

As she sat down, I snapped again and the fire vanished into smoke as she sat down. Soon the rock was floating in the air as she focused on it. I smiled and shook my head. "Not quite like that hun." Grabbing her arm and attempting to lift her up to her feet, I looked at her. "No need to focus that hard. If you do that and force it to burn then you would be wasting your energy."

My left hand formed a fireball, "Think of your fireball. How do you make it, and instead of projecting it into your hand, project it on the rock itself, and no you don't have to snap like I did. It's just for show."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa nodded. She thought about how she made her fire balls. All she did was tell her inner flame to collect part of itself in her hand. So, she could tell it to collect part of itself around the rock. But, if the flame wasn't connected to the rock in any way. Hmmm........ Lexa lifted the rock with the Force again. She held out her hands. One to keep the rock floating, and the other to create the fire. Again, she felt the rock's energy. This time, she focused on its heat signature. It was small, but there. Concentrating, Lexa coaxed her inner fire to expand. Heat rippled off of her in a kind of wave, slightly tossing her glossy coal-black hair backward. When the waves touched the rock, she forced her inner fire to stay around it. She could feel it wrap around the rock like a blanket. With a single thought, the rock caught fire.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom