Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Blood Stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
TerrorTrooperConcept.jpg
Intent: To replace Kal's body after Daxton's experiments.
Manufacturer: Daxton Bane
Model: Blood Stalker
Affiliation: Kal A'den Shuk'la
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Ultrachrome
Description: A full cybernetic body, with talons on the hands, claws on the feet and photoreceptors detecting multiple forms of light, constructed of ultrachrome and painted matte black. All wires are protected with ribbed rubber piping and joints surrounded in durafibre. The material itself is highly conductive, and as a result Kal is vulnerable to electrical weapons. The cybernetics make up most of his body, minus several of his vital organs (Lungs, heart brain) his brain is also augmented with computer chips to increase his mental processing. His talons and claws are massively powerful and sharp, capable of tearing flesh and crushing bone, as well as giving him the General Grievous-esque ability to scale vertical surfaces.

The abundance of cybernetics leave him also susceptible to EMP devices, and he has heavily reduced emotional capacity, making him ineffective in general social conduct. The robotic limbs do increase his strength reasonably but also his weight, effectively doubling his total mass. He has a built in comms unit amplified by the antenna on his shoulder. Another drawback of the cybernetics is that they require maintenance and do not have the regenerative capabilities of organic matter, ergo damage must be manually repaired (I will do so through RP if the damage is substantial) Due to the fact he was augmented outside of his own will, he is constantly full of rage and fury, making him a powerful conductor of the dark side of the force. His other emotions, however, have been dulled by the cybernetics, as they are of no use to his creator (Daxton) and only serve to cause problems as far as being his apprentice goes. Speech and breathing is carried out through a vocabulator and Darth Vader-esque breathing equipment, which leads him to constantly emit a low noise, which near-eliminates stealth capabilities.

Classification: Other (Cybernetics)
Weight: 152kg
Quality: 8
Other Feature(s): Claws on feet allow user to grip to walls.
Here is thread with the first usage of the Blood Stalker equipment.
Terror_Trooper.png

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
I would like to see a little more added into the description of this. Some weaknesses that are sort of implied is that using the superconductive Ultrachrome he would be vulnerable to electricity, but I'd like to see things like that written. Also its cybernetic I'd like to know the effect it has on him, how much of him is machine, is he stronger than a normal human ala Grevious? As I said I'd just like more detail in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom