Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Blood Reaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taramaz Arcturus

T
ceOoNTk.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: A unique sith sword for [member=Taramaz Laurs]
  • Image Source: Unable to find source, or find on google due to my idiocy in forgetting what I searched, editted by [member=Scherezade deWinter], though.
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: Sith Sword
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: [member=Taramaz Laurs]
  • Affiliation: [member=Taramaz Laurs]
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: The leather straps
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Alchemized [SIZE=10pt]Songsteel[/SIZE], [SIZE=10pt]Gundark Leather[/SIZE] straps
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Sword
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Light
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Lightsaber resistant
  • Can block force lightning
  • Alchemically enchanted to make bleeding last longer, and drain more blood.
Strengths:
  • Blood Arts: It draws blood towards it, and any cuts made with it take longer for the wound to heal, even cauterisation does not completely stop the bleeding, but 3/4 of the way. It also makes wounds bleed more
  • Songsteel: Being made of songsteel, it is lighter and more durable than normal swords, able to stand up to lightsabers
  • Dark Side: It is strengthened when around Dark Side Nexuses or sources of Dark Side Power or energy, i.e: Other Sith Swords, Sith Holocrons
Weaknesses:
  • Light side: It is weakened when around Light Side Nexuses or sources of Light Side Power or Energy, i.e: Jedi Swords, Jedi Holocrons
  • Presence: Dark side presence means that unless you somehow hide it, Light Side users can detect you
  • Songsteel: It would be nigh impossible to repair, due to the nature of shaping Songsteel, and it is likely any major damage would require an entirely new sword to be crafted and enchanted.

DESCRIPTION
A long project of Taramaz Laurs', spanning over a week, just shaping the metal. The straps were harder to acquire, as he needed the best quality Gundark leather or the process that added the Blood Reaper's abilities would simply destroy the leather, as such, he had to harvest and strengthen the leather himself. When the weapon was assembled, he used it to kill ten Rancors, and collect the blood left on the sword. When all the blood had been collected, he poured it into an enchanting pool on the ancient Sith home-world of Korriban, and harnessed the natural power of the Dark Side there, plus his own, to imbue the sword, and alchemize it. It made the sword able to absorb force lightning, and make bleeding last longer, while also draining more blood than usual. It is also strangely able to draw blood towards it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom