Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blood Ravens raid Thalassian Slavers vessels

Nyla Bloodraven

N
The primary objective of this thread is an introduction of the Blood Ravens. The goal is to accomplish a successful hit and run mission against a Thalassian Slaver convoy moving too close to the Blood Ravens territory. The convoy will consist of a Kaloth Battlecruiser and two Y164 slave transports. The primary objective is to disable and board the slave transports to rescue the slaves on board; with a secondary objective being the capture of the Kaloth Battlecruiser.

I've posted it here to see if it might interest others to join. Be it on the side of the Thalassians, as a slave being transported or just in general decided to help free the slaves on board.

@[member="Haven Pryde"], @[member="Lex Matako"], @[member="Trista Nemorra"], @[member="Gilamar Skirata"], @[member="Kush"]

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
I have something in mind, but it will need to be role played as "undercover" work, so if nobody minds... I will be on the ship being held, with a contraband comm unit on my person too. So yea, time to hash out this mission. :D

Nyla Bloodraven

N
I should have the thread set up and running shortly. Just going to step away for a drink and snack first.

Is it too late to join in, on either side of this? Mercenary that, while having an intense dislike of slavers, could be paid/forced/bribed into working for them, in a pinch. Would willingly work against them.

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
@[member="Saran Drast"]
I'm sure you can join it still, just make sure you are on another ship in the slaver fleet or in another area of the same ship I am on.

Nyla Bloodraven

N
The thread is open so it is not too late to join. I'm just waiting for others to post before I make my next post. Likewise if there are others whom would like to join, then feel free to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom