Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blood Origins

Two meters separated them, until Isolda came to a stop just shy of the tip of Daella's outstretched saber.

[SIZE=10pt]" Sith?" [/SIZE] she repeated, mulling over the word. [SIZE=10pt]" No, while I do admit I am a Chosen of Bogan, the term 'Sith' is of no real importance here." [/SIZE]she added,[SIZE=10pt] "My visions are real. Truth. What I see shall come to pass." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"You've come far since your time on Balmorra. I knew you would. You are a survivor. A true testament to your linage." [/SIZE]her chin rose, revealing a patrician nose, her expression undeniably proud -- of her.

That is when Moira slowly lifted her hand to pull back the black cowl from her face, revealing the mirror like eyes of the Oracle, with hair the same gossamer blonde as Daella's own.

[SIZE=10pt]"But you would not remember this... you were only a babe, " [/SIZE]there was a softness in her eyes, affection seemingly bathing her expression along with the pride, with remembrance. Her eyes sweeping over Daella as if to regard her into memory, as if finally seeing a ghost of a vision turn into a tangible reality.

[SIZE=10pt]"... but a mother never forgets." [/SIZE]

No,” murmured Daella after @[member="Darth Isolda"]’s last words.

Slowly shaking her head back and forth, Daella continued with, “No...

Taking in a deep breath through her nose, Daella then said, “That’s not true.

Between that and her next sentence, Daella tightened her left hand into a fist. Her chest swelled as she took another harsh breath in. Her head remained turned downward just a bit - her eyes looking up at Isolda in a glare. A tinge of emotion oozed from her eyes.

Then, Daella lifted her head. She pulled back her arms as if cocking them for a punch. With possibly the loudest voice she had ever used, Daella bellowed, “That... is… impossible!"

Sliding forward just a bit with her left foot, Daella threw her left arm forward as if to strike Isolda. Yet, the Sith remained over a meter out of range. Instead, Daella stretched out her fingers - keeping each digit, including her thumb, perfectly straight - as if to jab with her fingertips.

At the end of her swing, a telekinetic Force attempted to act upon Isolda’s abdomen as if an invisible fist lashed out at her. Raw power fueled the attack at a level expected of experienced Force users. Daella utilized the Force with such ease in that moment - with such a large tell behind her push. Isolda could have easily been blown back if unable to resist.

A gasp of jubilation erupting from Isolda's lips as she felt the raw power of @[member="Daella Apparine"] 's Force push, the sheer energy rolling out from her in delicious waves, her aura a storm cloud lined in gold, quickening into a dark grey as the emotions surged within the Jedi Master.

Had it not been for the tell, Isolda would have been blasted back against the stone stairwell that led to the basin. As it was, the strength of the blast made the Vahla slide back a good three meters, before Isolda used her own power to root herself. Her blonde hair went flying behind her, and her eyes darkened in jubilation.

[SIZE=10pt]"Ahhh... there it is... yes...." [/SIZE]She said, conviction in her voice. Her chin rose, her attention focused upon the young woman. While she had cast the first stone per se, Isolda did not return in kind. It was not a taunt, but a reaffirmation, [SIZE=10pt]"Just like your father," [/SIZE]she continued quietly, her entire focus on the girl.
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]"Impossible?," [/SIZE]she informed her, standing her ground, a slight smile quickening across her lips as an emotion bathed her face -- pride.
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]"No. Come now Daella..." [/SIZE]she added, her hand waving in emphasis over what the Jedi had just accomplished[SIZE=10pt]. "You know better than that...[/SIZE]

"Search within your heart.... you know this is true." she added simply, that affection seemingly still lingering within her gaze. [SIZE=10pt] "Blood will tell after all." [/SIZE]

Just after unleashing her Force push upon @[member="Darth Isolda"], Daella maintained her pose - her left hand extended as if trying to strike Isolda despite the distance. Her eyes shifted to her hand. She rotated her palm toward her while keeping the arm extended. She bent each finger slowly and individually into a fist as she stared at her hand with her mouth slightly ajar. Her expression relaxed during this moment. Isolda spoke during this - but Daella did not give her any visual cue that she listened.

Once she balled her left hand into a fist, Daella closed her eyes. She stood up straight once again. Her lightsaber hummed near her hip as her right arm hanged to the side. She tilted her chin up for a moment.

Yes,” she whispered as her eyes cracked open. Ice blue eyes looked up to the ceiling.

I know,” she continued with a heavy voice. Her eyes narrowed for that moment.

Then, Daella lowered her chin down to look at Darth Isolda.

But,” she said aloud with a little more force. She took a step forward with her left foot and reached up with her left hand to grab her lightsaber - now with a two-handed grip. She then told Isolda, “I will not fail as a warrior. I will not fail my duty. You are but a…

Daella held her tongue from saying the final word. A second pause took its place.

Pushing off her right foot, Daella bounded toward Isolda. She rushed for the Sith as she lowered the tip of her lightsaber and pointed it at Isolda’s torso. Daella continued to dash toward Isolda - intending to run the Sith through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom