Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blood Matron meet Lady Death

Zenva Vrotoa flowed up the front stairs to DeathTech Incorporated's main office on Nar Shaddaa. Her high heels clicked rhythmically and her silver gown snapped in the breeze. Ahead of her an antique F-III Footman droid painted to Vrotoa's colors, crimson gold and black, opened the front doors to admit the Zabrak matron and her four guards. The four guards were elite Zabrak warriors from Zenva's personal little army of death dealers, the Matron's Elites and often considered the pride of clan Vrotoa. Zenva didn't often travel alone and she considered it a show of respect to bring the quartet with her.

The group moved inside, stopping for no one. The droid moved to intercept anyone that attempted to detain the Zabrak matron. Soon the group reached the lobby outside the office of DeathTech's president [member="Amelia Deathman"]. The Footman droid stepped up to the secretary, it's synthetic voice chirped, "Inform miss Deathman that one Zenva Vrotoa has arrived. The future of DeathTech Incorporated is about to change for the better."

Amelia was hard at work fastening the outer shell of Angel's battle chassis when the secretary beeped through a speaker on Amelia's desk. " Miss Deathman? Uh.. there is a Lady Zenva Vrotoa here to see you? She has a few others with her.. should I let them in? "

Amelia looked up at the speaker and pushed some of her shoulder length hair out of her face. Why is someone coming to her office? Why not com or something? She stood up and stopped working on the droid's body. Walking over to the speaker she hit the mute button and turned to Angel's head sitting on her desk with wires coming out connecting her to the building's network.

"Angel minimal power ok? Record audio only and notify Chiassa if something goes wrong."

with that Amelia sat behind her desk and unmuted the speaker. "Yeah. Send em in and send up something to drink."

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Zenva quirked a brow as the voice of [member="Amelia Deathman"] came over the secretary's speaker. Ultimately the answer was satisfactory and the Zabrak smiled as she moved toward the door to the woman's office. Her droid quickly moved to open said door and the matron of clan Vrotoa glided inside, her elites close behind. As they entered Zenva walked straight up to Amelia's desk, heels clicking steadily. Behind her her guards took positions along the wall, each with a clear view of the human.

Zenva inclined her head slightly, a gesture of respect in her mind, "Thank you for seeing me, miss Deathman. I have a business proposition for you that I think you will find very interesting." The Zabrak smiled broadly, flashing pearly serrated teeth. "May I sit?"

Amelia sat there looking like the worst CEO in the universe, a black tank top, black slacks, and brown work boots. Nothing like a business professional should look like. On the desk in front of her was the head of Angel, covered in her synth skin of course. Angel's eyes were closed and nothing moved besides her alusteel hair that was very very very gingerly carressed, not like one would run their fingers through a lover's hair, but like one would pet one's dog or cat. Amelia spoke as she gestured to the two seats in front of her desk.

"Sure if ya want. You have a proposition for me? Last time someone had one of those they decided they would get offended at my inability to speak their language and use their name but, I digress. What is your proposal? "

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Zenva's smile broadened as she sat, her legs folding across one another, every bit the supposed graceful lady. It was all an extravagant act of course but a well played one none the less. Her brow quirked as she watched the human idly stroke the hair of a severed droid head. That was a new oddity by any accounting. She ignored it as best she could, refusing to so much as glance at the head a second time. "Well I would not expect you to speak Zabraki, few can and even fewer care to try. Lady Zenva is suitable, or matron Vrotoa, but I would not require you to be so formal."

The matron gestured toward her guards, almost absently. The smallest of the four moved forward and placed a Datapad in Zenva's hand. "Thank you, Kil'kae. Miss Deathman, my young cousin Kil'kae Vrotoa. Part priest, part warrior, and wholly reliable." The guard inclined her helmetted head, but said nothing. "I have here a list of supplies and equipment your company produces that I would like to trade for. That sounds strange I realise but, let me explain. These items, RR-14s, Cauterizers, Head Hunter sniper systems, so on and so forth. I desire vast quantities of them. Hundreds and even thousands of certain items. Some items namely munitions, I will require to be supplied constantly."

The Zabrak matron set the Datapad on Amelia's desk, within easy reach and facing the human so she might examine it. "I am prepared to offer considerable compensation naturally. You see I own a shipyard and produce a number of quality vessels. Warships primarily. I would like to provide you with a handful of them, say a half dozen Corvettes, a pair of Frigates and the small craft that support them." Zenva folded her hands in her lap, watching the human and gauging her reaction.

[member="Amelia Deathman"]

Amelia touched a control on her desk and the desk generated what was on the datapad as holographic lists, numbers next to pictures of the items, ammo quantities for the first shipment. Then the ships were displayed. Cutters, Heartseekers, that Truck dropship, a few bombers, and The Blood Dart. One thing stood out. All of the ships used the same reactor. A type of ion reactor that was a leap ahead of current technology. She could put those in her tanks and other vehichles. One in particular stood out.

"The weapons and such aren't a problem to get for ya. Tell me about this reactor here."

Amelia swiped outward like on a smartphone and zoomed in on the reactor of the packmaster. " That lookes like a triple chamber ion reactor but its different somehow." Her finger twitched against the droid's head which Amelia hardly even noticed, her left leg bounced rapidly underthe desk, the steady click of her toe resounded.

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Zenva watched the human pour through information. Amelia's system was leaps and bounds ahead of the software Zenva used, then again Zenva didn't keep droid heads for pets. She was rather confident it was better to be behind on that technological scale. "Ah yes, the Clan Heart as my designers call it. The triple ionization chambers create a more stabilised power flow. It's rather impressive in a technical sense. I insisted it be scaled to fit into most everything my company produces. Small craft like the Pack Master there, all the way to massive capital ships. Of course by then multiple units are needed. I would imagine a woman as clever as you could find a dozen uses for that engine. I'm sure your Rail Tank could benefit from them at any rate."

Amelia listened as the Matron Zabrak spike. She could indeed find uses for it. Her upcoming droid tanks and fighters could use them as could her infantry fighting vehichles. Again Amelia's fingers twitched through the droid's hair as she spoke again.

" Honestly I haven't a use for those fast attack ships. The cutter is it? Yeah that I haven't a use for. I need a ship that will command attention as it pours out my fighters and droids. Also I am in need of crew untill my droid factories are built. Can you provide that as well? Fees are expected of course. By that I mean I will pay the fee untill then."

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

With a roll of her wrist, Zenva waved one hand dismissively. She didn't care over much whether or not the human accepted all the ships that had been prepared as a payment. It only served to sweeten the deal, six Cutters were going to be sold elsewhere for a profit and she still would get the equipment she needed. "I see no problem with that miss Deathman. I will give you the two Frigates as a payment in good faith, and Kil'kae will make sure your facilities receive the schematics for the Clan Heart. Personnel will require time. People must be gathered and transportation arranged, so on."

Zenva steepled her fingers before her face, her expression thoughtful. "Did you have anything more specific in mind for this ship you desire? If not I may have something for you now. Kil'kae show miss Deathman the Grand Hammerhead."

The guard stepped forward offering up a jump drive. The Siege Breaker Cruiser schematics being the only data to be found.

Amelia set the drive down on the desk again and smiled as the schematics of the Siege Breaker popped up. Yes that would do very nicely. A ship that size filled with droids? Yes that will do indeed. She spun the crafts projection once and nodded before picking up the drive causeing the ship to dissappear. Amelia handed the drive back to the guard and looked to Lady Zenva.

"That ship will do wonderfully. When would you like the first shipment of weapons?"

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

The elite took the flash drive back, tucking it away with a nod and returning to her position against the wall. Zenva smiled her shark toothed grin, a pleased look one might find on a Nexu after it had fed. "I am so glad you find the ship to your liking. As for delivery, I am in no great hurry presently. In fact, I will retrieve the first shipment when I return with your vessels. That is of course, provided you find that an acceptable solution. The other shipments we will arrange as the need arises, yes?"

Yes! A big ship showing she means business! Amelia hit the button on the speaker again and cancelled the drinks unless of coirse Zenva said she wanted the drinks otherwise they woild be cancelled. Amelia stood and extended her right hand out.

"It's a deal Lady Zenva." I will have your first shipment ready when ya get here with the ships."

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom