Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blood is thicker than Sand

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
Tatooine. One of the planets that many would call a literal "hell hole". Nothing but sand, Jawas, Sand people, banthas, sarlac pits, and scums and criminals of all types. One hell of a planet to find some action in my books. But I wasn't here for fun. Not today. I came here because of a bounty, some rodian fraker who had the misfourtune of two-timing the CIS out of precious weapons that we needed. Man should've known better than to do that, but then again he probably didn't hear about me.

I had an intersting repuation as a bounty hunter already, the Sith who used a blaster and hunted down scum. Something no one really expected. But they didn't know the whole story and I didn't intend to tell them. But word hadn't spread yet about me making it into the CIS. When it would may have been sooner than I thought but for the time being the secrecy counted.

I found the target I was looking for in one of the cantinas in Mos Isely. He was at a corner table with three big thugs and a pretty twi'lek on his lap giving him a dance. They wouldn't notice me, not given what I was wearing. My armor was almost similar to Mandolorian design so the use of a helmet helped to blend right in with most of the other bounty hunters in this place. I just needed to wait for that right moment to strike.

@Alendarius Veygar

Alendarius Veygar

A
The Sith Pureblood known as Alendarius was on Tatooine for a Bounty. The Sith already had experience with bounties, but that was when he was the one being hunted, but this time it was the other way around. This time he was the hunter and he would not be weak and become the hunted again. That was one experience he didn't want to live through again. At the moment the Sith was still walking through the streets of a city on Tatooine. Everywhere he looked there were criminals and scum. Although the Sith had heard that Tatooine would change in the next couple of months. He had heard that there was a new Viceroy of Tatooine and that that person would enforce new laws as well as hire more law enforcers. But that would still be in the future and for now, Tatooine would stay a center of scum and villainy. After a while Alendarius decided to start asking for information about his bounty, he was relatively new to this and didn't know how to acquire information any other way. The doors opened and he stepped inside. A tall Pureblood wearing a black robe and a breathing mask was quite the unusual sight around these parts of the galaxy. So he didn't look around much, he just took a quick glance at the people sitting around the bar. He decided he would try to blend in as best he could and sat down next to a Rodian who was just ordering a drink at the bar. There he waited for the bartender to finish the Rodian's drink before ordering his own. While he waited for his drink he looked around a bit more. He noticed someone looking exactly like the person the bounty was on. The best thing to do would be go there and investigate quietly, so as to not scare the man off, but for Alendarius secrecy and stealth meant nothing. He just sat up, casually took his Lightsaber into his hand, walked over to the table the man was sitting at, ignited his Lightsaber and cut down the guards standing in front of him. They were no real match for a Sith Pureblood. They managed to draw their blasters and one even managed to give off a shot, but by then they were all dead men. He then positioned himself in front of the table, cutting off the man's escape route and spoke in a deep and booming voice. ''You will come with me.'' He tried to stay as calm as possible, but he would cut the man down if he refused to cooperate.

@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

I couldn't see his face but I could tell there was a Sith nearby. Poodoo. Just what I needed of all the times! I looked about trying to see him and then I found him, right in front of my bounty. He had his back to where I was standing so I still couldn't see him, but at least he could tell who I was with my helmet on. I needed to act and fast. I got up and pushed my way past the crowd of people who were in the way. Not many had seen the Sith yet which gave me a chance to cause havoc if need be in order to cause a little distraction. I drew a blaster and had it point-blank at the back of the Sith's head.

"Excuse me." I said as if he were a friend. "But that belongs to me. Please step away from it before you wind up with a hole in the back of your head."

@Alendarius Veygar

Alendarius Veygar

A
''It's seems you're quite a popular bounty, alien scum.'' He said to the Rodian after he heard the altered voice of another Bounty Hunter who had put up her gun against the Sith's head. ''Here, take him.'' He said before deactivating his Lightsaber, raising his hands, stepping aside and turning towards the Bounty Hunter. Whoever that Bounty Hunter was, she was Force Sensitive, that much was certain. Now that she was closer Alendarius was able to feel her Force Signature more clearly. There was something familiar about it but he couldn't quite put the finger on where this familiarity came from.

@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

When he turned I'd flinched for a moment, not really realizing I had. I knew him. I knew that Pureblood who I had gun pointed at that very moment. Veygar..... The pureblood who was lost in time when he came to us. In that moment so many memories flashed back to me, of all the training we'd spent together. The time we started to treat each other as friends. And now here I was, trying to get a bounty from him while pointing a blaster at his head. I couldn't let him know who I was, not yet. "Move away from him." I said, flicking my blaster to the right to make him understand. When he'd moved I turned my back to deal with the rodian but he was already making a break for it, making me turn and call out "HEY!" I should've known better than to look away from Veygar after keeping a blaster on him.

@Alendarius Veygar

Alendarius Veygar

A
Alendarius waited for the Bounty Hunter to take the Rodian into her custody and then he would strike her and collect the Bounty himself, but he didn't get the chance to do that. He looked towards the fleeing Rodian and used the Force to get a telekinetic grip on that man's throat. His powers were not strong enough to actually crush the Rodian's throat, but they were sufficient enough to keep him from running any further. ''Stop right there you alien scum.'' He shouted over to the Rodian. He didn't know how the Bounty Hunter would react to that, but at least now he could get the opportunity to attack the Bounty hunter while she arrests the Rodian. This was all he needed, a quick distraction followed by a quick attack and this whole situation would be over, with Alendarius getting his Bounty, the Bounty Hunter being dead, or wounded and the Rodian being arrested by the Sith. There were a couple of ways this plan could fail, but Alendarius didn't concern himself with those possibilities.

Sorry that this took so long. I had to take care of some personal business, but now I'll post more often, I promise!

@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

I felt the dark side before seeing it being used to choke the bounty. I didn't know that he planned to stop him, instead trying to killing him. I should've known Veygar better than that. I reacted by delivering a blow to the back of his head to knock him out. After that the Rodian dropped and made a break for the window, running out. I gave chase, jumping out after him. I only glanced back at Vaygar before giving chase again. I knew he'd be more ticked after that but I couldn't let him know who I really was while this bounty was still on the run.

(No worries :) )

@Alendarius Veygar

Alendarius Veygar

A
The large Sith Pureblood was certain that the Bounty Hunter would now try to apprehend the wretched Rodian. Well, he wasn't certain that she'd do it, but he thought it was the most logical option, though that turned out not to be the case. He was just about to say something when something hard hit him in the back of his head, probably with the intention to knock him out, but whoever delivered the blow must've been a fool for thinking that a single blow to the head would knock out someone like Alendarius. The blow had knocked him forward a bit, so he had to look back up to see who did it and what was going on. When he did, he saw the Rodian escaping and the Bounty hunter following after him. Thinking you're gonna get away that easily? He thought. He was starting to get angry, but he was entertained at the same time. He started dashing after the two. He jumped out the window as well and started chasing the Bounty Hunter and the Rodian. He was prepared to fight as soon as one of the two he was chasing would stop.

@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

I heard the loud footsteps behind me. Great. Should've known his skull was too thick to crack. I didn't look back, just knowing it was him from me sensing him. I tried to pcik up the pace as the rodian turned left and tried to make a break for it. I turned and saw he was pushing his way though a crowd of people, me following the mess he was leaving. I could tell where he was going, towards the starport. He porbably had a ride waiting for him to get off this planet for a quick get-away. I needed to beat him before he got there, and I needed to be Vaygar before he got there first. I couldn't risk firing at him with all the civilians around, meaning this would be tougher than I thought. I just kept pushing by to try and reach him before the slippery sucker could get out of my sights.

@Alendarius Veygar

Alendarius Veygar

A
Following the two wasn't that hard. Alendarius was good at picking up details and he could easily follow the two through the city. The fact that he was at the peak of his physical capabilities as well as the fact that his breathing mask helped him with taking in as much oxygen as possible, made him a a Sith with a high endurance. He could've chased them for hours without tiring. Luckily he didn't have to, he was just about to catch up and attack the Bounty Hunter, when she turned the corner and ran into a crowd of people. He was ready to mow through the crowd and kill every single civilian he met, but he wanted to keep a low profile, so he decided against it. He just followed the Bounty hunter through the mass of people, her and the Rodian who was heading for the spaceport. If the Rodian even so much as tried to board a shuttle, Alendarius would Force Choke him before he could get near one.

@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

As we came to the shuttle bay, where I could see his waiting, I had to cut off his escape. I shuffled through my pockets and found at least one gernade. All I needed. With the running this was going to be a tricky shot, but I had to chance it. With a toss and a yell that a gernade was coming for the civilians nearby I stopped as it went right in front of the shuttle. A loud boom and a flash sent the Rodian right back and flying until he landed nearby. I took a breath at the fact he wasn't going anywhere before turning back and dealing with the next problem.

"Back off!" I said to Veygar. "He's mine. In case it an't claer, I need him for the money. Don't know why you're bother so back off!"

@[member="Alendarius Veygar"]

Alendarius Veygar

A
Alendarius kept chasing them until they arrived at the shuttle bay. He saw the Bounty Hunter take out the grenade. He had expected something like that. A way to cut off the Rodian before he entered the shuttle. The grenade started flying towards the Rodian and exploded right in front of him. It seems Alendarius didn't need to choke the Rodian, how sad. Alendarius had really looked forward to choking the Rodian. Inflicting pain on others was fun. Especially when you were Sith. But oh well, he'll just have to torture him before during the flight to deliver the Bounty. He was about to come closer to the Rodian when the Bounty Hunter turned towards him and said something. The Sith pureblood had to chuckle. ''I'm not doing this for the money, I'm doing this for the fun of the hunt.'' With that said, he ignited his Lightsaber ''Oh well, who cares about that weakling. You seem to be way more powerful than he is, at least I hope you are'' A smile formed underneath Alendarius' mask and he charged towards the Bounty Hunter, blade ready to deliver a deadly blow.

@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

Enough was enough. And it was made even more clear when he ignited his saber. I took mine out, revealing the red blade. I let him see it so he knew I was like him. A sith. "That's right. Take a good look." I said, holding it up. "Not just a Bounty Hunter. But I'm like you. A lot more than you know." There was no choice now. I had to make him see who I was and how serious this entire situation was too. I took off my helemet, though it was a bit harder with only one hand. When it finally came off I tossed it to the side, leetting him see my face. "Hi, Veygar. LOng time no see, right?"

@[member="Alendarius Veygar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom