Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blood in the sand.

Sand fell silently over the dunes of Jakku as a dark figure silently snuck through the twilight.
Meanwhile as the figure looked on, barely above the sands stood the huge decrepit skeleton of an old battle ship. It had long since been shot down, crash landing to its final resting place on the sunburned planet . It now housed the 2nd largest spice cache this side of the rim. No small task for the expansive gentleman with a large waxed mustache who sat sleeping in his chair waiting for the call to come cash in his load and go home. His name was Koran the butcher and he lived up to his title. Raiding smaller loads plundering them and gutting the unfortunate crew to cross his path. He dreamed of the credits this haul would bring in not knowing the bounty on his head had finally caught up with him.

The silent shadow of a man stepped forth from the shadows opening a crude door where the bodies of 4 crewman lay dead. Silence was key here, the large man in the chair was more than a match for the bounty hunter in a fair fight. The bounty hunter knew this, and wouldn't let it be a fair fight.
Swiftly and silently he brought out his blaster and blade.
Placing the barrel behind the large bald man's dome as he sliced the man's arm with his blade. Normally he wouldn't have woken his prey but...this was a special case. The man burst from his chair and spun around in a rage "Oi! Da stupid karker who fethin' lit me is gonna get split in two!" He howled as he came to his feet. However as soon as he turned around he was greeted with the blaster barrel. At first in shock at anyone who dared point a gun in his face but then the amusement that anyone thought that they could kill him.

"Heh, you fink dis is da firs time someone's put a gun in my face?" He chuckled heartily "an wut makes you Fink you'll get out alive?" He noticed his vision seemed rather blurry. Probably too much sleep.

"Oh nothing much, other than you're going to let me walk right out of here..." the assassin said as he pulled back the hammer of his blaster. "Or you're not going to be able to find the antidote to the poison that's pulsing through your veins."

The flesh where the Butcher had been cut had already started to fester and turn black.
The poison was acting fast and the bounty hunter knew if he didn't talk fast the large man would soon perish before he found the answers he needed.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Just outside the ship a lone figure stood and watched. He was dressed in thick layers, meant to protect him from the wind and sand known throughout the planet. Ever part of his body was covered, leaving little to figure out who it might be. But he was here for a reason. The spice gang had gone against the Sith, stolen from them, and it was the job of Darth Ferus to find them and make sure they did no such thing again.

Little known to him, [member="Sen Lon"] had already gotten there. Perhaps for the same reason, perhaps not, but when the Sith Lord stepped into the abandoned ship on an upper level to look down into the room both his target and this mystery boy was, Ferus paused. Quietly he pulled off the goggles that had protected his face, and his seemingly glowing red eyes focused in on what was going on below. He was rather curious on how the boy would handle this, especially given how truly outnumbered he was.

The Butcher had started to grasp the situation. It wasn't his head the lad wanted, it was something else. What that was exactly escaped the large man but at this point it really didn't matter. Another day above ground meant another day to get paid. And possibly revenge on this little karker.

"Jus' let me know what ya need and good ol' Koran will oblige." He mustered one last hearty laugh trying to ease tensions with his captor."Is it credits? *cough* I got plenty!" He smiled a fake smile.

"The last shipment you stole, where was it heading to? You had to know in order to ambush it." The boy noticed Koran was turning paler and sweating profusely. About 5 minutes left before the man would die.
"Time is ticking, Butcher."

Koran was feeling rather weak at this point his chest heaving just to stay conscious, and he had begun to drop to one knee.

"U-umbara...I fink..."

The boy smiled.

"Thank you Koran, you've been rather helpful." He said as he holstered his blaster.
"Now for your reward."
And produced a small glass vial of clear liquid from his robes.
"As I promised, the antidote..."
The old Spicer eyed the vial with a greed only a man of his size could produce, lurching himself at his assailants feet.
"GIVE IT 'ERE BOY!" The Butcher gurgled loudly trying
to reach the antidote. But with a swift motion Sen smashed the glass on the floor it's contents splashing the ground .
"Your antidote."
The boy laughed as he began to leave and Koran began to lick the floor frantically.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Ha."

A single, honest laugh filled the room with the Butcher and [member="Sen Lon"] . From one of the many shadows within the room the bundled up man stepped forward. His red eyes burned brightly, focused not on his original target, but the boy. A smile played on his lips as he stepped over, ignoring the bumbling man who had mere moments left to live. Though, Ferus wasn't too forgiving once the Butcher began to hack and cough. The Sith wanted to talk to the boy, but he couldn't with that racket. A turn of his hand would cause the dying man's head to turn right around, and his cough would cease.

"You, boy. You've killed my target. Why would you do that?" Ferus's voice was cold, despite the smile that had returned to his lips. Even his eyes were cold, judging. Sen's answer would dictate whether he lived or died here in this abandoned spice den.

The overwhelming laugh rang out through the decrepit ship and seemed to reverberate from the shadows.
"Your target?" Sen thought. He was sure he wasn't followed into the hollow ship and he damn well didn't leave any of the crew alive...however this felt different. For some reason Sen felt like he was in trouble here more so than when the butcher was alive and well.

Turning to where the laughter came from Sen put his hand on his sword. As the man stepped forward Sen heard and saw the butchers neck quickly and abruptly snap around instantly killing him. The new figure was a force user something that interested Sen. Perhaps this would aid in his search for a master to train him in the ways of the force.
"No reason really, credits, information...revenge." He said shortly.
"But... you can have all that for a trade of information."
The boy smiled

[member="Darth Ferus"]

​"Bargaining? Trade?" The thought of it cause the Sith to laugh, his head shaking left to right in disbelief. [member="Sen Lon"] was a brave boy to say as such, especially to Ferus. Then again, he may not know who he is. "Boy, I just snapped this mans neck with a turn of the wrist. I didn't even have to touch him. And you want me to trade with you?" More laughter. Ferus was actually amused by this, though his laughing would stop abruptly. The smile on his face would disappear, and his hand would raise. Rather quickly the Force would bend to his will, going to wrap around the throat of Sen if not stopped.

"How about I let you live if you tell me what I want to know."

Sen wasn't phased if this was to be the end of his rope so be it, but bravery would be his final epitaph. Not stupidity.
"What is it you want to know?"
Sen walked toward the Butcher examining the lifeless body. The man he was dealing with was definitely dangerous and most definitely not someone who seemed in the mood to play word games.
"If you're after the spice this man stole I have no idea where they stashed it."
He said as he leaned against the wall behind him.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"I want to know why you killed him. What he had done to you to deserve it. I can sense you, boy. I can sense your connection. Tell me your reason, and I might even train you. Simple as that." His force grip would fade then, and his red eyes would follow [member="Sen Lon"] as he went step by step. Honestly, Ferus didn't want to waste his time killing one that had killed his target. If anything, the boy would have to make it up to the Sith. A blood debt, and one that would be paid soon.

" I'm just out here, looking for someone called [member="Darth Ferus"] ."
He smiled, cocked his head then looked the man up and down.
"Which... I have to say, that, if it is indeed you I'm looking for the stories...almost don't live up. ALMOST. You're pretty fething scary."
Taking a knee he looked up at Ferus.
"And I would be honored if you would train me."

A bemused grin took over the features of the Sith as [member="Sen Lon"] spoke. So he was looking for Ferus? Not only that, but there were tales that almost lived up to what the Sith was like in person? Well, flattery aside, the boy did show some promise. He had carved his way through the slavers to this.. King Pin, without a mark on him. Even poisoned him to gain intelligence on a shipment. On Umbara.

"It's not going to be easy lessons, boy. And don't think for a moment I wont hesitate to kill you if I feel like it. This is the life of the Sith, a life you seem to want. Are you prepared to butcher and betray those around you when you have to? Prepared to kill innocents just because your master told you? You will sacrifice a part of your very soul, and in exchange you will have power. Power unimaginable. Then, and only then, will you be free. Free of anyone's orders, and free to be who you want to be."

The dark figure crouched down then, red eyes burning with an intense hate. One that only a Sith could know, and use. "If this is the path you choose to walk, choose so now. Know that there is no going back."

"If I were that easy to scare I wouldn't be here."
In truth Sen had accepted this fate long ago, this was merely a formality.
"In return none of your orders shall go unfulfilled."
Training would not go without loyalty, hardship and obviously a lot of pain. This though is what he was signing up for.
"When shall I start?"
Sen said with a devilish smile.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom