Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
I get Driver Errors these two ways:
Manage Blogs -> Create Blog -> Step 1 -> Step 2 -> Driver Error, blog is created
Manage Blogs -> Options -> Delete Blogs -> Accept -> Driver Error, blog is not deleted
Update : I'm aware and have been working the issue. Its weird, as there's no signs pointing to anything being wrong other than the very obvious frontend error.
I apologize for the inconvenience but blogs arent exactly the highest priority these days, though I will continue the issue. Look to this thread for future updates, and as always, thanks for pointing this out to me.
There were numerous complications caused by the "recovery". Our MySQL database is fine, but a lot of the software seems to want to be reinstalled as it's prompting me to update the versions due to it being "out of date", though it's not. Pretty sure backing up the blogs and reinstalling them will fix the issue. I'll try to test it out tonight.