Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blight, The Huntress

Malik

M
[member="Ashtah Ordo"]

O.O

Anyway likely on Nar Shaada, that is where Malik spends most of his time

[member="Ashtah Ordo"]
[member="Ryker Tal'verda"]

Ashtah and Ryker sittin' in a tree!

Not anymore, I just invaded Mandalore and gassed the majority of your army as it slept.

REIM INVICTA!

(Reim is the name of our capital city, built on Hoth)

centurion_bild_3.jpg

When most of the army is choking and/or snapping their own necks from potent nerve gas while other military bases not being gassed are bombarded form orbit...

Who do you think will win? :p

Either way... I dunno.

Only reason the Navy SEALs couldn't go toe to toe with Clone Commandos, ARCs, or Mandos is because of the massive technological disadvantage they have. Give them the proper gear, and they can kick some SW ass.

navy_seals_by_nero_tbs-d5nnsv2.jpg

This is what you MIGHT see from a SEAL team before they kill you faster than you can say 'crap.'

Even WITHOUT all the high tech of the Republic or the Empire, they still look scary as hell, don't they?

What about (And Yes, I am going OP as hell here, bringing things from another universe too) the Halo Array? Just one will wipe out all life, no matter what, in a 25k light year radius. Only a Forerunner Shield World could stop the Halo's light, and those are VERY rare.

Then again, I would kill myself in the process, as I would be ON the station as it fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom