Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blazed - (Stardust)

It had been a week since her last sleep and the other affects was slowly sinking in. The methods of her kills was slowly becoming less moral and anyone tied to the spice dealers in any minor was also becoming a target for elimination. The purple stain on her neck would be enough to proclaim she was a hypocrite. Lesai wasn’t like spice though. It didn’t wreck lives bringing them to thieving, lying or even used in the slave trade to dull peoples minds to make it easier to lure them into servitude.

No Lesai just kept you awake, more alert and productive. All for the cost of loosing emotion... Not that emotions did her any good. The scar of her cauterised cut still itched making itself a reminder of why her emotions was something holding her back.

Cynthia still thought of Gray even in her dulling state of feelings. Her love was powerful for him. The girl hid in the alleyway with her helmet between her legs and a hand holding down the neck of the body glove. With her other hand she’d begin to rub more of the moss onto her throat. Will little to no time to waste she’d slide the black helmet onto her head. She had obtained a thermal detonator from the last place and was eager to use it on the next den. The person from the last place gave up this location spewing about this is where it got distributed amongst other products.

Cynthia could only assume slaves at the time. Chances are they’d be wanting to move now the last two places was destroyed in less than three days. For someone who hasn’t slept three days was a long time. To those in charge it would seem to fast. The mandalorian woman looked up and aimed the cable up to the top of the building. As it caught on something she’d be pulled up with haste. There was to many people down below. Mostly drunks and whores. Nothing less could be expected of a party world.

[member="Cynthia Raxis"]

It had been a full month since she was crowned and this month had been a busy month, cracking down on everything, meeting, diplomats visiting....it was all tiring but the goal in sight is what made it worth it all. The spice trade and slave trade both had been taking major hits...operation burning spice had been placed into effect and the police force had been cracking down on every dealer and slave they could find...and place a harsh punishment on them

Death

However a recent finding revealed that...someone else was killing spice dealers and slavers...some in horrific ways. At first it was assumed it was rival gangs and shrugged off but another came up that was immediately bright to her attention. Photos and eye witness accounts said it was some armored woman...no one caught her face at all.

Now stardust was on the scene, standing tall within her armor sabers westars and sword attached to her, she moved forward. Cameras caught sight of this woman. Now stardust would find her and see just what the deal was. Many people move out of her way, or ran...she would deal with the...suspicious ones later right now this mandalorian woman had her attention.

She stopped and looked up watching someone grapple and fly, she radioed in for a unit to be sent to track as she started following, unaware a face she had not seen in awhile would be revealed

[member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

As her feet landed on the roof top Cynthia moved into a clean sprint at each ledge shed jump and using short bursts from her jet pack for the larger gaps. The woman felt as if she had to make ground fast before to much of the operation gets moved. By now her escapades wouldn't have gone unnoticed other gangs would be looking to move into the territory and even the law enforcement would be on her tail soon. Still she couldn't let her be stopped, not by anything. This wasn't just about the contract but it was a chance to make the scum truly live in fear of the hunt for they know that they are the pray.

She could see a gunship off in the distance heading her way. red and blue lights flashed in the wing tips. Her sprint turned into a slide off the ledge of the building. The grav boots stopped her from falling much further than where her feet landed on the wall adjacent to the one she was just on. the gun ship flew over with a spotlight. that wasn't on a moment ago. Someone knew she was here. There was less than a mile left to go. Now even if she got there the law would be on her tail and that complicated thing. "Too soon... gotta lose them now." She muttered under her breath. The boots would deactivate as she lent back, her body would rotate till she was falling feet first.

The girl moved out onto the streets crammed with people. it was slowing her down but until the Broadband antenna patched her coms into her pursuers she was in the blind moving ever closer to her next target.

target iiiisss...heading south. Lost sight in the alley way turning around to regain visual

Stardust kept on the hunt, the dragon was prowling now behind it's prey. She kept a distance back from the woman keeping a close eye while her police force relayed back info...she had the scent already anyways but she needed to know so she could deploy her forces

deploy in front of her way get one drop ship on the ground stun only if need be

The next part would be caught by the broadband antenna

i have a idea of who it is...

She couldn't confirm it but the armor matched one she k as so long ago before her divorce...she had to know if it was her just what was she doing? She entered the crowd and kept following catching a sight of that armor...meanwhile a police drop ship would land and security forces jumped out, a few people started running and getting away quickly as the crowd started to disperse

come on make this easy...

She knew the voice but Cynthia had no reason to talk to the woman right now. Star was but another reminder of the thing the girl wish she could forget, not only that but the woman was hindering her chances of hammering the nail into the coffin. The law enforcement began to drop as she came to a stop. The street around her quickly cleared only warranting a smirk under her helmet. Her HUD took track of each man or woman that flooded out the gunship. With a quick look backwards Cynthia did a smug salute before dropping two smoke grenades. Although now she had guns pointing at her. Leaning backwards the girls jet pack let off a burst sending her back then up.

Her hands would be preparing her Sniper rifle, loading in glop rounds. Now leaning forwards she shot back into the smoke that had now covered enough of the street. The girl stuck to the side as the inferred light up everyone close. Taking aim the round would be shot close to their feet stopping them from been able to move. The only issue was she had enough for five of them and to top it off star was close by. Slinging the rife back onto her back she rushed the last guy searching though the smoke. Her approach wasn't silent and could tell the man had spun to face her. She had to assume lethal was been used meaning she couldn't risk it. High tension wire shot from the gauntlet striking the man in the face. His reaction gave a chance to incapacitate. Heavy footsteps closed the ground fast and with the momentum a balled up fist punched the cop with enough power to knock him out clean.

[member="Cynthia Raxis"]

The police force was to slow her down, she knew Cynthia was a more then capable warrior. She stopped and watched the smoke fill the street as her eyes closed and she smoke was filtered out of her suit

She kept her weapons up and used her force sight to keep track, staying still as she watched the police get either stuck or like the last one knocked clean out. The police started firing in her general direction stun rounds wildly flying. Stardust then moved as she picked up speed quick

I'm sorry about this!

She would be shoulder charging her with the attempt to knock her down and tackle, if succeeded she would quickly pin her

easy easy Cynthia stop!

She commanded

The motion sensors picked up star's movements just in time for Cynthia to turn in the twi'lek's direction. There was no time for her to step out the way and even if she did star was fast and flexible enough to not let her slip. the only option was to take the hit. She felt stars shoulder hit against the armor. Cynthia's chest fell onto stars back and then fell backwards from the momentum. The mandalorian girl rolled back to quickly get back to her feet. Her hand's reached up taking off the helmet. Pink locks dropped from its grip and fell down in a mess.

in a storm of footsteps Cynthia walked towards star. They'd be able to make each other out now the smoke had mixed that much with the air it was fading. The closer The girl got to the twi'lek the more prominent the bags under her eyes was and the even paler skin. Not that the girl took notice to her own appearance. As she was in less than arms length of star Cynthia's hand would reach around the back of stars head. With no hesitation her lips moved closer to stars forcing a deep kiss on her. It would be held for a moment before her lips moved away and moved closer to stars ear. "Try to stop me see what happens." she said softly with a voice that sounded off and withdrawn from her own body and even the galaxy itself.

[member="Cynthia Raxis"]

She panted as that took a bit of energy to collide why her, she stood tall and watched her a hand going to her own blaster ready, them suddenly she was pulled forward and her lips met cynthias. Shock took her as she blinked and listened frowning. She looked different like she hadn't slept and that voice...that was not the Cynthia she knew that she cared about and would die for

No

It was something different

I'm sorry Cynthia...I have to, forgive me

Her hands would reach up and grip the girls shoulders lightly, she then gripped and quickly spun her around and pinned her down using her armor weight to hold her down whole a officer who got unstuck came over and cuffed her as star pulled her up

let's go...we have a lot to talk about

She would lead her to a drop ship and hopped on as it took off

"For what." She said absently. Cynthia felt stars hand upon her shoulder that quickly ended up spinning her around and forcing the girl to the floor. Her face hit the ground hard as the twi'lek kept her pinned down to the ground. There was no fighting back at this point. Even Cynthia knew if she got free Star would pin her again. She'd feel her arms been forced into position as cuffs wrapped around her wrists before been pulled to her feet. "What exactly have we got to talk about star?" she felt a small shove been made to walk toward the ship. The people who was close by was now emerging to see what was happening. Eyes focused on the two all of the curious what it was all about.

[member="Cynthia Raxis"]

She sat in the drop ship doors closing behind them as she looked over to Cynthia...she had changed so muh that girl that bubbly girl before her was gone replaced by...by something she didn't remember a emotionless husk

way to much, starting with why your here.. and what the hell has happened to you

The drop ship banked and moved, landing at a building, stardust got out leading Cynthia then got behind her as she walked her inside. Inside was grey walls with no markings. She led her through a few halls and to a room as she unlocked it pushing her gently inside then closed the door locking it. Inside was two chairs and a table, stardust led her to a chair and sat her down

Cynthia you look...just...what the hell has happened

Cynthia blocked out the words with a lack of response as she was shoved into the ship. the girl remained stood looking out of the ship as someone held onto her by the cuffs tight around her wrists. As the ship lifted and banked she came in sight of the place she was about to burn. Although it was to late for that now. No doubt news coverage would alert them that she was close. Time passed silently as she stared out to the neon lit cityscape.

It wasn't long till they descended towards a building where she was unloaded. The walls seemed bleak and almost as depressing as Cynthia was. Star kept walking with the girl in tow till they came to a door that the twi'lek opened up. There was barely anything in the room other than a table and two chairs. "An interrogation. How wonderful." Even now her voice remained absent of tone or emotion. Yet the look in her eyes said a lot more about her. They were dull and carried a grate sadness behind them. She was shoved into the seat her back pressing against her arms uncomfortably. "A lot and nothing." Cynthia said been vague. "You gunna take these off or do I have to brake my hand to do it myself? trust me I will."

It wasn't like she couldn't feel pain anymore, its that it was an annoying indicator she was still alive. the very thing she could feel as she pulled more and more as her hand began separate from her wrist. If she even tried again would she be denied of the right to choose her own death? probably, she was't that luck to escape a wretched life so easy. something wanted her alive to suffer and the question was why.

[member="Cynthia Raxis"]

She waved a hand and the cuffs would unlock, however stardust stayed ready as she set her blaster to stun just in case and sat down on the other side. She eyed Cynthia for a moment before she spoke

no not a interrogation, me figuring out just what the hell...have you become

Her heart sank a bit, she realized it was partly her fault, and no doubt partly grays fault...she knew Cynthia loved gray dearly and her as well. She sighed and rubbed her face as she took a breath and looked her in the eyes as she spoke

Cynthia...force im...I'm sorry, im so sorry me and gray we split and i...I had to leave and clear my head I didn't forget about you...

It was her fault....force it was all her damned fault! She bowed her head and then let a breath out as she looked over at the girl before her....that happy girl...was no more

Force...Cynthia....wait...what's that purple on your neck

Cynthia rubbed her wrists as the cuffs dropped onto the back of the chair. She could hear the concern in stars voice and the Lesai wasn't the thing stopping her feel but it was certainly helping. "Its not because you both split up. I'm where I am because I was cast aside and I was stupid to let myself be lead on. I lived my life for you and Gray in the end you both used that to use me. I've nothing left to lose honestly no one would notice if i even died. You'd assume I was somewhere in the galaxy and Gray already found someone new. So of course why am I needed anymore. I was stupid to believe maybe i had a chance" She said blankly as if the words wasn't even processing.

As star questioned the purple stain on her neck Cynthia's hand moved up to pull the neck of the body glove back up. "It's nothing to concern yourself with. Besides why should you care." Her hand would then move down to where the cauterised cut was hidden under the long sleeves of the body glove

[member="Cynthia Raxis"]

She listened to her, more she heard the more her head bowed low in shame. She covered her eyes and looked up at him as she went to speak and then went silent...She didn't want to admit but it was true...She used her and when everything crashed down she left and abandoned her. Stardust closed her eyes and let a tear fall before she sat up and looked at her straight in the eye then her arm seeing the severe wound she had....

why should I care? Why should I care?!

She nearly threw her seat back as she stood up quickly slamming her hands down

I'll tell you why! Who was there when gray wasn't! You were! Who was here when we saved him? You were! Who's been by me the entire time through all of that when he disappeared...you did

She pulled the chair back over and relaxed as she sighed, she had to calm herself. She then looked over and stood moving to her side of the table and could see that purple substance....She eyed it for a moment before it dawned on her...She hasn't heard of it in awhile

lesai...and what did you do to your arm Cynthia...

Stardust had calmed a bit and brought her seat over and used the force to move the sleeves and looked it over as she sighed and let it go

you've been in that stuff for way to long...look it's gotten you hurt, Cynthia...please..

She didn't know what to say, she instead bowed her head and let a few more tears fall as she shook her head

I never forgot about you, I never did, i giught you went off with gray abd...and I was wrong....Cynthia in sorry. I'm sorry for what I've done

She said and wiped her eyes as she shook her head, she looked up into her eyes

Cynthia...can you stay here...till the effects wear off...you need the sleep...I don't want you to leave and get killed

She said and reached out to touch her cheek

Cynthia watched as star began to brake shouting her words. The emotions she had spent the past week suppressing began to rise to the surface and it wasn't the happy kind. "YES I WAS THERE! I SPENT MY LIFE CACHING SOMETHING I WILL ALWAYS BE DENIED! SO TELL ME. tell me what do i have because when you look at it. I have nothing star. I never had anything. My life is a lie, it's worthless." She shouted before her words settled back to a normal level as she began to cry. "I tried to kill myself star, and I was denied that too." Once that first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. Cynthia bent forward where she sat resting her arms on the table along with her head, she began to cry with force unable to swallow the emotion back.

"I... I just... want to fade... just fade away." Her words became hard to speak between trying to grasp for breath. Star began to speak once more pleading her to stay. The girl sat back up and looked at star. All she could do at that second was nod in agreement. "I can't take this any longer. I gave everything I had and it was all for nothing. Like me, nothing."

[member="Cynthia Raxis"]

She moved back watching her as she let her emotions, she moved her hand and watched her. She teared up and growled as she grabbed her and pulled her close as she started crying with her and held her close

no, no you won't fade away! You have something you have...you have me Cynthia...if I were to get news you died or had taken your life id be destroyed. We are connected in more then just friends. Cynthia, I will give you everything, everything I can...you have something.....you are something

She looked down at her as she moved back slightly, the usual strong appearance....gone, she had tears streaming down her face as she took a shaky breath

I'll be here, I have a room you can stay and...and we can get you checked up...and off that...vile drug

Cynthia stood up and moved from around the table to stars side and letting the woman embrace her. The girls face pressed tight against the twi'lek's shoulder. It was cold against the skin of her cheek so pale it looked like fresh snow. Her tears would at least not soak into the metal of the woman's armor. "You have nothing I want, and the something I do want you can't give just like Gray." She said softly and sadly. "I hurt so bad it feels like every part of me has been torn a sunder and left empty. It's cold, so cold that if I go any further i'd just freeze." Star moved back for Cynthia to see she was in tears.

"I've no need for a check up and the lesai was something to help me on a time sensitive contract. It was also helping me bottle everything I've been feeling." Cyntihia lent her head back and wipped her eyes as she kept saying to her self stop crying in her head over and over for a few times. "Can we get out of here?" She asked wanting to leave everything behind in the room they was in.

[member="Cynthia Raxis"]

She pulled her close and closed her eyes, she looked towards the sky as if asking for some divine answer but knew none could be found. She looked down at the woman and frowned as she took a deep breath and spoke

what is it you want Cynthia...what can I not give you?

She said and looked down at her as she shook. She let a shaky breath out and shook her head before she bowed her head and simply held onto her

shhh..S hhh everything will be ok I will see to it...I promise this on my life

At this point she didn't know what to say, she looked to Cynthia and nodded as she took her hand and started leading her out, she got onto her comms and radioed for a transport ship to be brought to her

I want you to stay with me a few days if that's ok

Cynthia embraced the hug as a flash of the old times passed through her thoughts. "I just want to be with someone who feels the same as me. Someone who I can count on, start a family with and to love me the way I would them. That was you and Gray, or at least I though. Instead I get left behind while you both moved on to happier lives." She said before star's hand took hers and stopped hugging.

They'd slowly make their way out the building as the Twi'lek made preparations for a transport to meet them outside. No doubt one had been hanging around and probably the same one that dropped them off. "What about your new lover?" I'd only assume he'd not approve of me been there." The girl spoke with a sad but curious tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom