Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Blastin Off Again!

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

cuthberth-art-wip-final-composite.jpg

Hilal hoped to save up some day to get a decent starship.

It didn't need to be fancy Hilal was capable of transforming a piece of junk into Star Destroyer using nothing more than a stick and a rock. She was just tired of constantly having to pay to constantly hop on Freighters. The flights miserable full of crying babies, the place smelling like a Wookie's ass and the food looked like a Fyrnock's vomit. This whole trip to Bespin better be worth. A few weeks ago, Hilal received a message from a Mandalorian client. She was interested in modifications to her Blaster Pistols but couldn't make it to Kestri. Given that Hilal was frustrated with her armor lately due to the numerous bugs that infested the HUD system, she figured that she'd leave before she started blasting her own room out of rage.

The young woman messaged the client to meet her at the market district of Cloud City specifically: McYoda's. Hilal didn't dare eat that goop back at the freighter, so as soon as she was out, Hilal made sure to rush to the nearest fast-food restaurant. Sipping on some Jawa Juice, Hilal looked out of the window for a brief moment before taking a bit out of her Bantha Burger. "How much longer DVA?" Hilal asked her modified BD-1 Support Droid. "You have a visual yet?"

DVA took a look at the window, his eyes scanning the body signatures while Hilal dipped one of her Gundark Ear-Fries onto some Ketchup and took a bit. The Droid turned to Hilal shaking his head. "Well keep looking," Hilal said staring at her black bag full of possible weapons modifications that the client can look over. Before she left, Hilal tested them all see if they were working. Well of course it did work, she made most of them, but many clients tended to be a bit finnicky if you haven't properly tested an item which made sense considering that Bounty Hunting requires efficient and reliable tools. That was pretty much Hilal's slogan in her shop: Efficient, reliable, cheap something that she pride herself in giving to her fellow Mandalorians. She may not be on the Bounty Hunting circuit yet, but she did want to be useless to her people. In the Mandalorian culture, hard work can transpire into many things from metal working and modifications. While Hilal loves doing those things, she wanted to do more with her life.

Reaching for her bag and taking out her headsets, Hilal placed them over her head, she adjusted DVA's scanning range to the point he can cover an entire area like a floor on a mall. If the client isn't here, than it may take a while. Might as well listen to some music to deal with the boredom. Hilal took out her Holoprojector going through catalogue of music, she loved listening to music especially while she worked with her interests ranging from Pop to metal. Finding a song, Hilal smiled and continued to eat her meal, the music blasting her ears with loving beats and lyrics.

R Ryala Serona

Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Bespin, an interesting world. A gas giant with one major city floating in a habitable zone. Such an interesting thing exists in this galaxy. But, now was no time to be a tourist. She had recently gained a decent parcel of credits that she was wanting to spend on herself and her equipment. But, had no idea on who to bring these credits to. That was when she heard of a new startup that apparently had experience with Mandalorian tech, and, wasn't going to rip her off, hopefully. Now, the other selling factor for Ryala was the Mandalorian part. Her helmet and blaster rifle from her father was not in the best shape, and after her last mission, her helmet was beaten up pretty bad.. and the Visor HUD System didn't even work anymore, So it was definitely time for some type of tune-up.

So, she landed at one of the starports in town, being dropped off by some associate she met doing mercenary work on Corellia. As she stepped off, she walked into town wearing her armor, boots, beaten-up combat slacks, some armor pieces on the underside, and.. her beskar armor and helmet. A fine suit if all other bounty hunters were poor.

So, she walked through town, people watching like usual. Of course, the casual citizen would stare and watch her, it wasn't often you saw a Mandalorian helmet walking through a town.. and typically seeing one wasn't particularly a good thing. But she made sure not to cause any attention, all she needed to do was get through town, and head for the McYoda's, wherever that was. So with that, she continued walking.

At first, she walked into a StarKing, and followed it up with walking into a Lando Jrs.. getting frustrated of course though, she simply just wanted to find this blasted fast food restaurant and it seemed as if she was on the wrong side of town. But, after an hour of walking around cloud city, she had finally arrived at the correct part of town and headed straight for the McYoda's.

With entering she looked around, viewing everyone in the building. And removed her helmet, untieing her hair which was bunned up and letting it fall down as she'd find her.. 'contractor', Hilal. A girl that seemingly stood out from the rest of the aliens, humans, and other creatures. So she walked over and took a seat by her sitting on the booth seat across from her, smiling as she'd sit down. "Are you.. Hilal? The.. mechanic or, well the person who can repair my stuff, I'm Ryala." She didn't particularly know how to address her as she'd try and be as kind as she possibly could.

Current Outfit

DVA's censors managed to pic up the presence of Hilal's client coming over to their location. The Droid started to ring alarm bells trying to warn Hilal who was busy listening to music and eating her Burger and Fries. Frustrated with Hilal's inattentiveness, DVA took out his shock prod and poked her shoulder giving the young woman small shock. "Ow!" Hilal jumped from her chair causing her to choke on the fries she was eating. As the Mandolorian woman was introducing herself, Hilal was still coughing loudly pieces of fries spraying all over the window next to them.

"What the fuck?!" Hilal gave DVA a murderous glare. "I could've choked and died ya know?! And I don't think I want my death to be choking on a Gundark Ear Fry!"

DVA however, pointed his shock prod towards Ryala who was staring at her. "Oh!" Hilal blushed. "I'm so sorry! That was unprofessional of me! Yes! I'm Hilal of clan Vizsla! Nice to meet you!"

She gave Ryala an awkward grin while she extended her hand for her to shake. "Sooo Ryala right?" she said hoping that she would forget that awkward first impression. "So what do you need repaired? Depending on the damage I can have it repaired and cleaned up in no time! If you want something extra well, we're going to have to get to my hotel room and get it done there."

R Ryala Serona

Of course, watching everything go down her past self would've stood up and left within an instant. But, after some recent encounters, Ryala just laughed slightly to herself as she watched the droid and girl interact with eachother, removing her helmet aswell as then she put it on the table - sliding it over to Hilal. She as long with that, gave Hilal a hand shake as she let her hair down over her shoulder, setting it out of the bun she typically wore inside of her helmet.

As long with that as Hilal finished with her introduction, Ryala sat down her duffel bag on the ground next to the table, and unzipped it. Finally finishing off by setting the wrist tool she has on, onto the table. "Alrighty - so I will say you have quite the load set for you. My Helmet seems to be a tad broken, while I enjoy the scratches, I don't enjoy everything being deactivated. The HUD system is slow, or sometimes doesn't turn on. Next to that, it definitly could use some upgrade or something, I'm sure if you're as good as I'm hoping - you could do that." She would say hoping to get some confidence going as she knew it helped many people work.

Moving on though she finished by pointing at her blaster pistols and wrist tools. "My pistols are fine, but.. honestly they could use a tune up, quite rusted from a job on Mimban, apparently mud is bad for blasters." She'd joke before looking at her rifle. "If you can fix her, I'd appreciate it - if not, I'll just give it to you for free and buy myself something new, or.. you can use it for parts." That rifle looked beat up.. scope broken from what seemed to be a rock that hit it, the sides mangled by something that slashed at it, and what looked like guage marks from a trandoshan claw hitting it on the stock. "Finally, we got this bad boy, Only problems are the built in data pad screen is shattered - and, the grappling wire is thinning out from usage, so if you know how to fix that somehow, or maybe upgrade it so I don't run into that problem again, I'll throw some extra credits in." Setting everything down she looked at Hilal. "How much?.. and also how old are you?" She asked as she wanted to have some normal conversations, alongside all this.. contractor talk.

Current Outfit

Hilal was glad that Ryala didn't get up and leave. It was bad enough to have her client's first impression of her choking on a fry like that. Wasn't very Mandalorian of her, sometimes Hilal wished being a Mandalorian came natural to her to be this awkward is an embarrassment. "Right!" Hilal said rubbing her hands eagerly while Ryala dumped all of her stuff onto the table. "Let's see what you got....."

Finally, she was in her element placing her bag onto the table, Hilal took out her tech visor from and began to look the scratched helmet over. "Okay," Hilal motioned DVA to come over to plug into the woman's HUD. She placed on her visor as DVA uploaded the information to Hilal. "Your HUD program is out of date." Hilal said seeing the scan. "Also, it's full of viruses tends to happen when you're analyzing enemies it leaves you vulnerable to other malware."

She took off her visor giving her a smile. "I'll update the HUD system," she said. "It's an Arkanis Display, correct? It's capabilities are little too basic for my taste but pretty reliable, it does need constant updates though, so I'll set it so you'll automatically receive them. Furthermore, my Droid is downloading a Firewall that will lock out potential hackers or viruses. When venturing in the underworld, you never know who's trying to break into your stuff."

Hilal nodded at DVA who began to wipe out the viruses on Ryala's HUD. "This one should take 5 minutes!" She said cheerfully before having a look at her blaster pistols. "Ohhhh," Hilal gave a small squeal holding one of her blaster pistols in her hands. "An S-195 Blaster Pistol, very fancy! Though it's pretty bad against the elements. External and internal, but I do like the design with its hinged assembly allowing for faster yet more controlled shots. I can replace outer layer with Durasteel that way it won't rust up as easy and will keep the parts intact."

She frowned taking a look at the other blaster pistol. "The trigger is a loose on this one," she said wiggling it. "You need a replacement because from what I can tell, it'll take a few clicks before that trigger snaps completely off."

Hilal smiled. "It's fixable," she said. "But I need to go to my Hotel room to do the full replacements. If you want, I can throw in a few mods to the pistol to make it more combat effective at no extra price. The cool part about the S-195 is that it's mod friendly, there's a reason why Bounty Hunters and criminal organizations like it."

It was also the main source of inspiration for her own Blaster Pistol, though Hilal's packs more of a punch though at expense of speed. Hilal then took a look at the rifle. "That rifle is just an easy replacement." She said. "I have a datapad that I'm not using that I can easily install, the grappling wire is an easy replace as well so that's the easiest thing to do to be honest!" The young woman scratched her chin. "I can add a resonator and create a calibrated visual scope if you like? Can also add an electrical impulse mod to shock your targets."

DVA finished downloaded the software while Hilal calculated the price in her head. "So that'll be around 5,500 credits!" She said smiling. "And as for my age...."

She blushed a bit. "I just turned 16 two months ago," Hilal said. "But I've been working on tech since I was 6, I've built my own mini tank when I was 10 years old! I know my stuff Ryala and I'm dedicated to give you the best quality goods."

Hilal frowned. "One of Mandalorian quality." She finished.

R Ryala Serona

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom