Obsidian Serpent
Kinda random question, so I know a couple lists on the wiki but are their any lists on here for blaster parts? I sorted the factory tech by open market and found a few things. And I looked through the marketplace, and while there's plenty of ship parts, which I'll probably use I got like 7 of them to make, I don't really see weapon parts.
If not no worries I can try and find cannon stuff or leave certain things a tad vague but I'm working on a bunch of blasters, a few sabers as well but that's not as bad, so finding fun parts to make the weapons even more unique would be nice. Again no worries if not I knows it's a random question.
2 or 3 will be for sith characters but most are for my jedi btw. I know some tech is only for one side after all.
If not no worries I can try and find cannon stuff or leave certain things a tad vague but I'm working on a bunch of blasters, a few sabers as well but that's not as bad, so finding fun parts to make the weapons even more unique would be nice. Again no worries if not I knows it's a random question.
2 or 3 will be for sith characters but most are for my jedi btw. I know some tech is only for one side after all.