Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blast from the Past....the long past.

Crystal considered for a moment whether or not to clarify the matter for him. He deserved to know. "Your son never disappointed me, Cameron. Nor did his son."

She couldn't have agreed more. The children were her future. "I was pregnant when you left. I let you go and kept a piece of you instead." And she never regretted it. When Cameron left, she knew there was nothing she could say or do to change his mind. So she didn't seek him out at any point.

"They were excellent rulers in their times too. Very talented, but not dedicated enough to live past their lifespan. Perhaps my existence discouraged them from trying. It seems that people have a concept of time when it's not seemingly endless."

A shadow of irritation washed over the Sith Lord's features, but he managed to keep from exploding...for the moment. "My son..." Perhaps there was a time when the Sith Lord would have immediately lashed out in anger and taken in pleasure in watching blood slowly ooze from her neck. It was the last part of her statement, however, that stayed his hand. "Not dedicated enough... Perhaps. They made their choice. I presume my line by you has ended for good by now?"

The question was simple. There were no descendants of their son still alive, correct? Cameron suspected Crystal may very well not tell him the truth anyways.

Crystal shook her head. "Our direct blood line, yes. Though my House still rules."

She looked at him, trying to read him as she once could, without being intrusive at all. Crystal wondered if he was disappointed, or angry. Or maybe both. Or neither. It was difficult to tell with him. They'd been disconnected for a long time, and their bond was long gone.

"That is the reason for the changes in my appearance. When our line ended, there was no reason for me to reveal myself. I do however ensure that the House continues to rule."

"Good," was Cameron's immediate, direct response. It would save him the trouble of having to spill his descendant's blood and, more importantly, stomach Crystal's objections. The Sith Lord allowed only a moment to pass before he replied to her last statement. "Hiding yourself is foolish, Crystal. If you merely prefer to live in the shadows, so be it. I think it's safe to say there is enough legend surrounding your family on Procopia. People likely are not very easily fooled." It wasn't as if she'd taken advantage of some opportunity to disappear...she stayed exactly where she was doing what she always did.

"Frankly. You need to let whatever relations you have live their lives. The Tapani Sector is not as it once was, anyways. There must be more to live for when all that ever really were connected to you have moved on in one way or another." A glance out the window revealed they were rapidly approaching their destination. "If you really want to re-invent yourself, however, I can take you somewhere that is possible."

@[member="Crystal"]

@[member="Cameron Centurion"]

Crystal wasn't about to argue with him. He was right. She wasn't needed there, and she was bored anyway. She turned toward him when he offered her an opportunity to re-invent herself. It sounded a lot better than what she'd become.

"I think I like the sounds of that. Will you tell me more or is it a wait and see thing?" She tilted her head, as she had so many times when she was curious.

She pulled out her datapad to send the information that needed to go back to her relatives, and a note indicating that she would not be returning. The Sith Princess had better things to do.

By way of response, the Sith Lord withdrew a small datapad from one of the pockets on the inside of his suit. Silently, he tapped in a few commands until a set of coordinates were brought up. The destination was, actually, not far from Praesitlyn at all. However, his discretion necessitated not saying them out loud. Additionally, he would give Crystal no real explanation as to what she might find there. She would merely...have to take the journey as with everyone else.

Handing the datapad to @[member="Crystal"] for a moment, he gave simple instructions. "The latter. Take down those coordinates and travel to them. When you arrive, inform the officials at the spaceport you wish to be taken to the Temple. You will find out more there." Patiently, Cameron waited for his ex-wife to finish copying down the coordinates and give him back his datapad. The speeder slowed to a halt outside the spaceport. It was time for him to return to Exocron anyways.

@[member="Cameron Centurion"]

Crystal took the offered datapad and looked over the coordinates. Well, it wouldn't be a long trip. She copied them to her own datapad and tucked it away. Then handed Cameron back his datapad.

And just like that, they'd arrived at the spaceport. "Is this where you're headed now?"

Not that it mattered, but it would be nice to see a familiar face in a strange place. Besides, the mystery would drive her insane. Luckily, it wouldn't be long before her curiousity would be satiated. The Princess stepped out of the speeder when the door opened and nodded to Cameron before heading off to her Luxury Yacht.

Cameron stored his datapad before giving Crystal a slight nod of the head. The driver opened his door shortly thereafter and Cameron nodded to the man. "Departure in twenty, make it quick."

"Yes, Eminence."

The Sith Lord disappeared into the spaceport and was soon walking up the loading ramp of his personal vessel. In just under twenty minutes, the AlAT/i lifted off into the sky and was outbound for its destination.

@[member="Crystal"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom