Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blas-Tech Industries

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

To: @Cade Lee
Subject: Business Proposal
Encryption: Secure

Salutations,

In the fast-approaching future, Cestus Cybernetics will be releasing a new droid brain for future use in its products. This droid brain, the Julianos II, is slated to take the galactic market as the most advanced droid brain within its price range. Blas-Tech Industries has long stood as the leading manufacturer of energy based weapons, and more recently, kinetic projectile firearms. As such, Cestus Cybernetics would like to further their existing relationship with Blas-Tech Industries.

Cestus Cybernetics would like to offer Blas-Tech use of the proposed J2 Droid Brain in three products of its choosing. These brains will be manufactured by Cestus and then shipped directly to the designated Blas-Tech production plant for implementation into product. These three products, outside of those offered to Silk Holdings and the Corellian Engineering Corporation, will be the only non-Cestian products in the galaxy to make use of the J2 Droid Brain.

It is my understanding that a deal such as this is best carried out in person, and so I would like to invite you to tour one of our factories on Ord Cestus and receive a more in-depth explanation on the J2 Droid Brain. Representatives of Silk Holdings and the Corellian Engineering Corporation have also been invited.

Thank you,

Zothustro Quill

To: @Cade Lee
From: ......- [Shipment address: Antecedant, Public Mail Office, 1863 Drunk Road, Central.]
Subject: Order ^.^
Encryption: Secure!

I've recently been browsing your fine merchandise and have fallen to like your Iron Skin armor a lot. I would like to purchase a set and have it send to the attached address. I need one for the following height: 1.64 meter.

Would this be possible?
Sincerely - [REDACTED]

Hessai gestured the twins over, himself dressed in his own Mandalorian armor to sit comfortably on the couch with the holonet site in front of him. "Well you two, what is it you two might have in mind?" he looked between each as they glanced through several items. As they rested upon Blas-Tech Industries, Hessai himself considered what was available and also for what pricing-considering their work in his corvette, this looked to be something certainly within his budget. Now he could also properly protect the twins as well. "Alright, let's get..."

• 1 BTI-HHCR Hyperion Rifle (5,500)
  • 2 Iron Skins [TBD Price]
  • 1 BTI-CC13 Blaster Rifle (Ol' Reliable) (2500)
  • 3 BTI-WB "Woebringer"s (6000)
  • 2 Guardian Body Armor [TBD Price]
  • 1 BTI-IBC "The Restrainer" (2000)
  • 1 Crate BTI-EOU Power Cell (2500)
  • Armor Details: They will need to be forming with smaller framed bodies at 5'2".
  • Bill of Sale Total: 18,500+Armor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom