Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blank Space?

[member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]​
The planet of Iridonia, homeworld of the Zabraks. A species closely linked to a variety of galactic horrors, both past and present. Groups including the Nightsisters of Dathomir who wielded terrible magick through their connection to the Force, as well as the Nightbrothers of Dathomir and the infamous Sith apprentice Darth Maul. Though none were direct natives of Iridonia, the Zabrak homeworld was often mistaken for the atrocities brought forth by the latter. Despite this, the Zabrak people were a proud and arrogant race by their own merit, distrusting of other species and weary of off worlders. That made this assignment all the more difficult, for not only was Jamie being sent on her very first mission under her own authority, but she was also unable to rely on the local tribes for assistance of any kind. In fact, her orders very specifically instructed her not to interact with the locals under any circumstances. There would be no time for sight seeing and tourism on this excursion.

Transmission Incoming...
///
Credible sources indicate recent Sith cell activity on the surface of Iridonia. Exact location unknown.
\\\
Size of force is estimated at twenty to fifty strong including VIP non-combatant personnel.
///
Instructions as follows:
\\\
Locate and relay location of operations.
///
Disable further operational capacity.
\\\
Secure non-combatants. Avoid loss of life as possible.
......................................End.
Ossus
Jamie was awakened by the vibration of the gadget on her wrist alerting her to a transmission. The time was 02:57 in the morning. For a moment she closed her eyes, briefly teetering on the edge of consciousness and unconsciousness, that feeling of reality slipping in and out before recalling the brief pulsing on her wrist just moments prior. Resisting the urge to relinquish control of her consciousness she forced her eyes open, the darkness surrounding the room broken only by the dim light from the device on her arm. Squinting the blonde looked down, tapped the screen twice, and began reading the transmission sent from the Alliance embassy on Naboo. It was brief, and to the point. A Sith terrorist cell had been discovered somewhere on Iridonia and needed to be stopped before they could gain any further traction or cause any true damage, or worst of all, reorganize from the ashes of their former glory.

Head went falling back atop the pillow, arms falling to her side as she exhaled, eyes staring up towards ceiling, shrouded in darkness. They couldn't wait until the morning? Who is awake at three in the morning sending mission briefings? A bit of internal arguing with herself and audible groaning later and the blonde slowly pulled herself from the comfort of her bed long enough to dress and take a seat at a small desk in the corner of the room. She had been on Ossus these past few days for the purpose of studying the Jedi archives there, as well as both the history of the now defunct Republic's Jedi Order and Silver Jedi that had been accumulated and stored within the temple there.

A small holoterminal sat atop the desk she sat at. The girl leaned forward, right hand reaching for the activator, index finger depressing the button to begin recording. The message would be sent to Connor, quite likely waking him just as she'd been awoken just minutes ago. Just passing along the favor, really. "Good morning." The greeting was emphasized with a cheerful waive and brilliant smile in a comically sweet way, as if she hadn't just likely woken the man from sleep as well. "I've just been sent something you might be interested in. And before you comment, yes, even at this hour." Jamie was pretty confident by now that he would be interested in learning about this. "I'll be in my room. Come by."

…hanging onto the door of a room that is tilting and twisting, the wood splintering outside and the floor turning in on itself, she’s watching and not helping, and making things worse with those amber eyes…shouting and laughing and crying….I can walk along the walls and repel the debris with my mind….power is keeping me grounded…and then the shrill vibration of the walls begins to shake my footing….louder….louder…my head is pounding…LOUDER….

The com on his bed-side table vibrated and sent a dull chime into the dark room, stirring Connor Harrison from his sleep. Lifting his head with a sharp inhale of breath, breaking his dream, he blinked and fumbled over for it and rolled onto his back as he activated a waiting transmission.

Blinding him with the bright light and a too cheery smile, it was a video from Jamie Pyne from Naboo.

It was short and to the point – my room? – of course. Ossus. He’d brought Aria to Ossus to look at Jedi history spanning thousands of years and to give her knowledge on the past and present of the Orders. For a second he thought he was on Voss, but the small room he adjusted to was simply a guest quarter. Aria would be in the next one.

While he knew Jamie was here now, he hadn’t met her since their trip around Theed, so at least it would be nice to see how the girl was doing. But at this hour? Really? He sighed as he sat up and looked at his com again – it was criminally early. This was ridiculous.

Rolling out of bed, dressing in slacks and a vest, he brushed his hair back with his hands and stretched out, taking the com and he stumbled out the room into the dimly lit corridor, squinting and walking like one of the un-dead to Aria’s door where he had left her to sleep hours ago.

He rested on the door frame, head against the door itself, and knocked. She’d have a fit being woken up, but again, as part of her training, this would all be good. Sleep, when you reached a point in your duty as a Jedi, was a luxury when things like this happened.

"Aria. It’s Connor. You decent?" He asked, feeling himself nodding off again.

[member="Jamie Pyne"] | [member="Aria Vale"]

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Aria was dimly aware of a loud and insistent noise trying to pull her from a peaceful sleep. Was a rancor attacking? Were meteorites landing? Where was she again?
By the time the noise let up, she was already half awake - and very grumpily so.
Opening her eyes, Aria looked around blearily trying to put the world back into focus, eventually coming to her senses as a familiar voice pulled her back to a dark and distorted reality. Connor? What the hell did he want at - her eyes went to the clock on her bedside - three in the morning - three in the morning?

"One second," she called out, turning and immediately cursing at him under her breath. Three in the morning.

She got dressed hurriedly, muttering a stream of abuse as she pulled her clothes on. Repeatedly rubbing her eyes as she tried to restrain herself from collapsing back onto the bed and returning to her slumber, Aria thought back to the day before. Connor had taken her to Ossus for a history lesson on the Jedi Order, something something something...ah, that was better...get up, Aria. Rancors and meteorites.
A few moments later, she opened the door, her smile cheerful but her eyes plainly showing her irritation.

"This had better be important," she said through half-closed eyes. "Like, mass Sith invasion levels of important." Rubbing her eyes again, Aria looked at Connor and then sighed. "It's not, is it?" Throwing her head back in resignation, Aria yawned. "Okay, fine, whatever. What's going on?"

[member="Jamie Pyne"] [member="Connor Harrison"]

The blonde stood up, rubbing the tired desire to return to sleep away from weary eyes and stumbled over to the small kitchenette that the room provided. From the cupboard above she pulled down a glass, then upon consideration took down another in the event that Connor wanted caf as well. Prying free the lid from the excessively strong caf, Jamie scooped some number of times and began the process of brewing a small pot. The young Jedi knew Connor could be a bit cranky at times, so perhaps this peace offering would counteract his being awoken at this time of night.

Several yawns and a handful of seconds later the small device chirped, letting her know that the liquid was piping hot and ready. With a small cough to clear her throat she poured a half cup, dropped a few cubes of sugar into the cup and gave it a few swirls to mix in before taking a small sip. Clearly she was still half asleep, otherwise she'd have known to wait another minute or two before trying to consume the drink. A small grimace and a whimper preceded a swift wagging of her hand over her lips. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Hot!"

Stupid!

Knowing full well she had just burnt her tongue she pressed it between her lips to feel the spot she had just damaged while looking at herself in the mirror.

[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Aria Vale"]

Well, she looked half-presentable when he opened the door. His look said it all, and she knew it. Letting her vent as she so often did now, he simply raised his finger and beckoned her to follow.

"This way, trouble.”

He started off through the lit corridors, the cold marble under his feet as he looked at his com for Jamie’s room.

"You’ll meet a girl called Jamie Pyne, from Naboo. She’s harmless, but I have no idea what she’s found right now. Comes from a pretty decent background too, so don’t say anything to warrant your arrest by her Royal Household as she's been known to lock up Jedi who speak bad to her; tread very carefully with what you say and where you look.”

He smiled to himself – but even that was difficult to crack wise about being so early in the morning.

After a minute and heading up a floor, he came to her room, noting the door was ajar, and hesitantly he knocked, checked with Aria, and opened it, creeping in, peering around the room. He could smell caffeine.

"Your Worshipfullness? Hello?.”

[member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Jamie Pyne"]

Connor silenced her with a look and began down the hallways, and grudgingly Aria followed. The corridors' dim lights made keeping her eyes open just a little bit easier, and as much as she hated to admit it within less than an hour she'd be able to function at more or less her normal capacity. Of course, that didn't mean she was any happier with the ridiculously early start, but for now at least, in part to preserve her energy and in part her dignity, she decided to resist the urge to complain.

"Royal household, huh?" Aria repeated wryly, a note of incredulity evident in her voice. She caught sight of his expression - oh, so he wasn't kidding. Goodness. She blinked at him and then hastily ran a hand down her parting, combing out her hair with her fingers in a hurried attempt to rectify her disheveled appearance. "What's a noble want with us?"

At three in the morning, no less. She must be important.

"Alright, I'll let you do the talking," she agreed, dusting herself off the best she could. "Works for me." Aria was more than happy to keep her talking to a minimum if she was dealing with a stranger with royal roots. Especially looking like she did, although she was somewhat more presentable now that she had sorted her sleep-tangled mass of hair out.

They reached a room that was flooded with light even through the small gap in the doorframe. With a quick glance at her, Connor opened the door, the brightly lit room causing Aria to blink and then rub her eyes fervently. The faint smell of caffeine helped a little, but not much. There had better be more where it came from.

[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Jamie Pyne"]

Jamie turned to see Connor and someone she didn't quite recognize standing just inside her room.

Your worshipfulness? Just how tired is he?

Blue eyes shifted from the man she was familiar with to the girl she was not. She was older than Jamie, if only slightly, By all likelihood she was Connor's Padawan if he had felt it appropriate to drag another out of sleep at this hour to meet with someone unaffiliated with the Order on the whim of a holo transmission. Under different circumstances she would likely have asked that someone she was unacquainted with wait outside when it came to information as sensitive as what she was about to divulge, however she'd come to know and trust Connor well enough that she could trust his judgement if that meant adding another to the mix.

"Sorry for waking you at this hour Connor." She started with an apology, turning to pour another cup of caf for him to hopefully pardon her trespass. Handing off the cup to the man she turned once more to the cupboard, pulling down a third mug for her other guest. "I wasn't aware you had a student, or that you were torturous enough to wake her at this hour to meet with me." The blonde extended her hand holding the cup for Aria to take. "It's very hot, be warned." She said with a smile, withholding the fact that she'd found out just how hot it had been moments ago. Beckoning for the two to take a seat by the small table in the center of the room Jamie sat atop the small trunk of her person affects nearby. The rooms weren't the biggest after all, mostly intended for single occupancy, not quite meeting rooms for multiple guests, but she could make due with the space for the purposes of this.

"I'm Jamie, though I am assuming Connor told you my name already if he saw fit to wake you to accompany him. And you are?"

Nodding at Jamie as they were led in, Connor turned to his student.

"She's Naboo's Queen. Don't look her in the eye.”

Turning back, he smiled again and yawned, enjoying messing with Aria's head at this early hour. It made being awake so early worth it. Taking the caf, he took a seat and moved up for Aria to join them.

"Thank you, your Worshipfulness. And may I present my student Aria Vale - headstrong, eager to uphold all that is right in the galaxy and someone you can trust. Where I go, she goes. And she's more than capable of taking care of herself.”

With a smile to his Padawan, Connor turned and blew into the cup before taking a sip, fingers warming around the cup.

"So, what was the wake-up call all about? I hope it's not spelunking again. I must warn you Jamie I'm a busy man right now.”

A blonde figure turned to welcome them in, and Aria squinted at Connor - Naboo's Queen? How serious was he exactly? - before deciding to ignore him as she followed in. It wasn't as though she made a whole lot of eye contact anyway.

As she sat down beside Connor and opposite Jamie, Aria took the caf gratefully, grinning as she subtly chided him for dragging her along. She blew on the drink and set it down for the moment, deciding that if she was going to go about on some fancy adventure this early she didn't need a burnt tongue along with the already present fatigue.

"Yes, hi," she said, rather pleased with Connor's outline of her person but feeling it would be wise not to altogether take the passive route. "Uh, nice to meet you."

Then Connor spoke again, and even with an uncertainty about the exact measure of Jamie's status Aria's curiosity kept her from letting the quip slide.
"Spelunking?" Having been about to take a sip of her caf, Aria set the mug down and looked from Connor to Jamie, Jamie to Connor, eyebrows raised with a mildly disbelieving interest. "Wait, you two know each other...how exactly?"

[member="Jamie Pyne"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]

Jamie rolled her eyes at Connor, paying him no mind as she addressed Aria. "It's nice to meet you, too. And you can ignore Connor, I've never been referred to as your worshipfulness." Jamie was most certainly not Naboo's queen, nor even a member of the royal family. In fact, presently, Naboo had elected a king by the name of Marcello Matteo after the recent passing of their former queen. While her family were certainly well established nobility of their home world, that did not make her actual royalty. "However yes, we are acquainted with one another." The blonde brushed aside a rogue strand of hair, considering for a moment how best to answer Aria's question as to how they knew each other, and just how spelunking was involved. "Perhaps I should first explain why I asked Connor here, and by extension, you."

The young woman took a small sip from her caf before setting the cup down beside her. "A short time ago I received an encrypted transmission from Alliance Intel. Within it contained information relative to the former One Sith. It seems they are not quite as broken as the galaxy would have been led to believe." Jamie adjusted her posture, sitting more upright than before to address the two in a rather concerned tone. "They received a tip off from a credible source that a branch of the Sith have been organizing on Iridonia. For what we don't know, but it could hardly be assumed for good. Their numbers are still relatively small, and their base of operations is presumably vulnerable."

Presumably.

"I've been charged with shutting down the cell and crippling their operations from further progression, and if possible securing any high value targets. Their numbers are likely to include mostly former political leaders and military officers and soldiers. There may be Force capable Sith there as well but we don't know for sure." Her blue eyes shifted directly to Connor then. "Judging by our conversation back on Naboo, I assumed this would be of interest to you, and your busy schedule. No spelunking this time."

Connor was quite pleased with his little jest after Jamie’s eye-roll. It killed a few minutes anyway, and he took a sip of his drink, resting the cup beside his face in both hands as he listened.

So it seemed fragments of the One Sith still floated around the galaxy, Not a surprise.

He nodded, taking it in, the odd glance to Aria seeing how she was responding to this. When Jamie had finished, he nodded at her again and took a longer mouthful of hot drink, smacking his lips and setting it down on the table.

"The One Sith are a broken alliance. Trying to start new cells all over the place. Fighting to take power. The sooner they can be squashed, the better. We’ve not got time to waste with amateurs like that. At least the Sith Order seems more in touch with what the Sith are about and not just hot-heads charging around trying to blow things up.”

He didn’t even know if he’d just complimented the Sith Order or not. He probably had after everything that had gone on recently.

"I’m happy to lend a hand, and I’d like Aria with me if you don’t mind. As I say she’s more than capable and I want her to progress quickly and with strength in our Order and this will be another glimpse of the galaxy she will benefit from.” He turned to the student. "Are you happy to go?”

He looked back at Jamie for a second, a little crease in his brow.

"Just one thing…why are YOU tasked with this? No offence but I didn’t think you were in the fight game or had intentions to be in it – more the opposite?”

Aria sat and listened as Jamie briefed them on what had brought Connor and she to her room at such an hour, letting the caf wake her up gradually. Not Naboo's Queen, then. Not even her worshipfulness? Perhaps this wouldn't be as bad as she had thought. The young woman even seemed rather likable, if abnormally so for the early start, but perhaps her fuzzy mind was taking things out of context. Though she still couldn't figure out how a Naboo aristocrat and a brooding Silver Master had ended up going caving together. She would have to ask about that at some point.

Then Connor turned to her for confirmation; though Aria had bothered him for getting her up, she would likely have bothered him a whole lot more for leaving her out of a Sith investigation. Even at three in the morning.

"Count me in," she nodded, finally managing her usual cheerful tone as she drained her caf. "Last thing we need is the One Sith causing us trouble on top of everything." She set her mug down on the table, resting her head on one hand.

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Jamie Pyne"]

Jamie gave a quick nod to both Aria and Connor's affirmative to join her. She had no qualms of Connor bringing the woman along. He had more than earned her respect the first time they had met, and that alone was enough for her to stake her confidence on the new face. Even more, she was likely more capable than even Jamie if it came to actual fighting. Though that was something she was hoping to avoid if at all possible. The blonde had yet to experience any type of real Sith threat as of yet, save for a derelict ship chock full of Sithspawn. That had been quite the experience she'd prefer not to relive. As for crimson blade wielding maniacs? She hadn't been presented with one looking to kill her, though she had some kind of strange relationship with one Sith Lord that had taking a liking to her back on Lothal, Vengeance he called himself, though she'd garnered his true name after some time.

"Agreed." She said in response to Aria's words.

Shifting slightly she addressed Connor in a more serious manner. "Part of training I suppose, working for the Alliance SIS. They're not expecting a hive of Sith Lords here. It should be pretty simple." Should be. Just like flying a starship was pretty simple for everyone but Jamie. She tended to have bad luck when it came to anything labeled pretty simple. But perhaps this would be different and that luck would begin to turn around! "I don't intend to start a gunfight or anything." Or a saber fight for that matter. She was still rather incompetent when it came to the fine art of saber dueling. "Sneak in, steal whatever data we can get our hands on, kidnap whoever is in charge, and burn the building to the ground. There's a contact that will meet us on an ATC station nearby to deliver the detonators we'll need."

[member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]

Cocking his head to the side, Connor threw a curious glance Jamie’s way.

"You’re working for the Secret Intelligence Service division with the Alliance?”

With a small snigger, he took a bigger mouthful of the drink, already feeling it going a little luke-warm from the chat.

"Well that’s just swell. A spy in our midst, Aria. Licence to kill probably.” He glanced at her again. "Are you? Because you may need to use it.”

Shifting forward in the seat, he stifled a yawn on the back of his hand.

"Ok, so we get in, get what you need and get out and leave the place in rubble. Sounds simple enough. We’ll take our ship and accompany you back to the Alliance when we’re done to make sure you’re back there in one peace. Forgive me, but when you kidnap someone, those looking for said person always have a way of finding you, so don’t take un-necessary risks leading them to your front door.”

He turned to Aria.

"Be a good chance to put what you’ve learned to the test – we will be the eyes and ears and protectors while Jamie gets what she needs. Clear the path for her to get in and get out by any means.”

He looked back to Jamie with a nod.

"Sounds good, Agent Pyne. If that is your real name.”

Aria's eyebrows twitched as Jamie explained about the Alliance SIS - no matter how unassuming Aria liked to try and be, it was hard to think of the cheerful noblewoman as an agent - but for the most part, she kept her surprise off her face. Connor, on the other hand, was not; she allowed herself a small grin at his jesting.

So it was an infiltration mission, and Aria was playing guard alongside Connor. Seemed straightforward enough, so long as nothing unexpected got in the way. Which it probably would. Fingers crossed, though.

"What he said," Aria agreed. Stifling a yawn, she smiled through the strands of hair on her face at Connor and Jamie. Though her experience with infiltrative missions remained relatively low, she trusted Connor's judgement in her ability and was eager for a challenge besides. The dangerous element of the mission seemed manageable, especially with a Master and an Alliance agent at her side.

"So..." she glanced around, unsure where they went from there. "Um. Do we leave right away?"

[member="Jamie Pyne"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]

For a moment Jamie wasn't entirely certain if Connor was simply being sarcastic or intentionally condescending towards her. Perhaps it was because she hadn't joined the Silver Order, or perhaps it was because she was working for the Alliance. The blonde recalled their conversation back on Naboo, the one about her joining Connor and visiting Voss, exploring the temple and such. She'd still meant to take him up on that offer, assuming it were still on the table, though time simply hadn't permitted.

"I..." Biting down on the inside of her lip Jamie paused in consideration for a moment. "I don't believe such a license exists." She said, brushing back a rogue strand of hair behind her left ear. "And even if one did, I would not use it. There's always an alternative to killing." Despite Connor's words she did not believe that there was ever a need for lethal force. There was always another way.

"But yes. That is the agency overseeing this operation."

She looked at Connor with some measure of confusion, as if offended that he would assume that she had lied to him about her name, or anything for that matter, back on Naboo. "Of course it's my name. Don't be ridiculous." There was hardly any reason to lie about her name when they had met on Naboo, given the ease of accessing any public information on her if he had so desired. It wasn't as though a noble girl from a planet like that was unrecognizable at least locally. And there was even less of a reason to lie in the midst of several hundred Jedi or Jedi in training at a temple.

"Yes." She said, turning to Aria. "Now would be good. The sooner the better."

[member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]

The Jedi Master shot a look to his student. Clearly Jamie didn't grasp his sense of humour. Taking one last swig of drink, the luke-warm caf going straight down, he smacked his lips.

"Jamie. I was joking. I know it's early, but you need to keep your sense of humour alert at all costs.” He stood and stretched. Cocking his head to the side, Connor threw a curious glance Jamie’s way. "And if you're doing something like this behind enemy lines, your sweet smile and status won't save your life. You have to be prepared to take a life to save your own.”

He stepped forward, folding his arms, turning from her a little and winked.

"We've got your back. Don't worry. Tell us where you want us, and we'll get our gear and get dressed and meet you there.”

A small frown, almost imperceptible, appeared on Aria's face, narrowed eyes flickering momentarily to Connor as he debated with Jamie over the possibility of killing. She was used to his approach of comparing everything to a life or death scenario against a deadly enemy and with a ticking clock - but taking lives was something else entirely. He was a Jedi, she was a Jedi, she was fairly certain Jamie was a Jedi: they weren't supposed to kill. Preserving the lives of others was supposed to go first, always. Wasn't it? Were there situations in which, if the Jedi's life was of enough value, their survival was prioritised?

Now Aria was confused and her early-morning brain was getting fuzzy - she was putting way too much thought into this. She trusted Connor's judgement, she had done since the day they met. Connor served the Order of the Silver Jedi, and so did she. Case solved and no questions asked.

As Connor stood, Aria followed suit, tucking a strand of hair away from her face as she did.

"Right." She echoed his words, her voice still somewhat croaky but audible. "Sure. We'll be quick." Sort of.

[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Jamie Pyne"]

The pale woman's cheeks flared a vibrant hue of red. "Oh. I see. I apologize." She felt rather silly for not understanding the sarcasm, though sometimes he was hard to get a read on. And at three o'clock in the morning, having just awoken minutes before the two arrived, she was not at her sharpest mentally. Even still, she strongly disagreed with his sentiment of having to kill someone. There simply wasn't a need for it.

"Perhaps not, but it hasn't done me wrong thus far. After all, I'm not dead yet."

It did seem a bit odd to her to hear a Jedi such as himself speak of taking a life as though it were as simple as putting on a new shirt. Jamie still didn't have quite a wide viewpoint of the Jedi and their various orders and affiliations, at least in fine detail, but she was rather certain that most frowned upon the taking of life, even hesitated when it came to life or death. She'd heard that many believed their deaths were the will of the Force, though the young girl didn't put much faith into that doctrine herself. She believed in being the master of her own destiny. The Force was simply a tool to manipulate that destiny.

"Meet me in the hangar in fifteen minutes. Travel light if possible, I don't plan on lingering on Iridonia any longer than absolutely necessary. I've had my fair share of being stranded on a foreign world and I don't intend on repeating it again this time." Being trapped on Belsavis, a frozen ice world for days was terrible enough, but nearly dying and also being stranded on Bastion was just awful. "We'll take two ships to the ATC station, pickup the equipment and take one to Iridonia. The less noticeable we are on world the better."

With a nod, Connor got up and made his way out with Aria, noting the expression on her face – on both their faces actually. As he walked back to his quarters, to let her stop at hers, he spoke.

"I’ve seen that look before, Aria. And trust me, when it comes to it being your life or theirs, you can’t hesitate and follow the rules all of the time if it means your life will end. No life is worth sacrificing for a cause that will still rage hundreds of years from now. You have one life, and you have to live it as best you can.”

Connor left her to pack and contemplate his words while he gathered his equipment – all he had with his saber hilt and the navy blue and grey tunic which he slipped on, fitting the three brown belts across and attaching his com and saber, ready for action.

Appling a small sliver of bacta to his eye scar that still flared up at times, he was in a good frame of mind and returned for his student if she was ready, with probably a dozen more doubts in her mind than before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom