Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blacklight (public)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
(Listen to this while you read... or not. *shrugs*)​
rXS9w8a.jpg

It was just another ordinary day... The wood and mortar buildings overlooked fields of wheat from atop a series of rolling hills. Smoke rose from chimneys and forges, blending into the infinite pastel gray that was the overcast. The winds from the north carried with them the rejuvenating smell of fresh air and nature. The atmosphere in this tidy little throwback of a city was a lot thinner than its inhabitants were biologically used to, though with fair oxygen levels and several generations of habitation, they grew accustomed to it and developed slower breathing habits naturally. Far in the distance to the west, over the nearest mountain range, thunder growled and lightning flashed behind it peaks. A storm was coming.

Alachei walked down one of city's many cobble paths, dressed in a dark chocolate robe with a hood slung over her head and eyes. In her left hand she held a small plasteel vial with an airtight plastic cap, and inside was a very small core shard of Kalestat crystal from her long-forgotten home world. She sighed looking at it in her palm, then resting her arm down with the vial clenched in her hand. She did not carry her titanium saber with her, though her lightsaber was readily tucked under her robe, hanging from one of the rings on her undergarments. It must be done... she thought to herself, entering an alley space between two buildings as she used the Force to take apart her saber and replace its crystal with a cheaply made synth-crystal of a reddish hue. With one last exhale she prepared herself.

Her goals were simple; she needed to fill a container with blood and another with tears. Though, it couldn't just have been ordinary blood and tears. It had to be blood spilled of innocence and tears shed of heartbreak. It was completely unknown to her why she would need such things or if it would have any different effect, though her idea was that the impressions in the Force such deep emotional impacts made would make these materials ideal for use as mediums during synthesis. Even though she did not know that crystallography had been a frequent and ancient practice of the Sith, she knew that the Jedi had done it when their supplies were dwindling. It made their blades attuned. If they could do it, why couldn't she? But what she wanted, the Jedi would never attempt. She needed to turn innocence into a weapon.

Slipping through the window of the first home, Alachei's silver eyes glowed brightly as she kicked over a table where an Ansionian family was seated. Without hesitation she cut them down, one by one in succession, in a quick and brutal martial display. The maroon blade of her lightsaber flickered with a sequential throbbing as their blood sizzled from contact. There was no turning back. One after another, she continued with haste through the town in secret, killing those she could find, sparing the young and harvesting their tears of fright and sorrow. There was no distinction between human, mnencheian or ansionian. She continued, until both of her containers had been nearly full, and her heart quickened with a subtle bloodlust. For the first time, she felt the true nature of the Dark Side of the Force. It flowed through her very veins, and made her realize that with her objective complete, she'd needed to stop.

All she needed to do now was leave before any authorities could discover her or the dozens of dead bodies. The Empire were no doubt to be blamed for the atrocities, as anyone left alive to witness it would only have seen the throbbing red blade and heavy dark robes. Not only could she now form a unique crystal but use the hype and tension to convince her people that a militarized defense is necessary. It was almost the perfect plan. The lives of her kind it would save in the end, she calculated, were far greater than those shed just moments ago, and the families would not go without recompense from the state.

"It looks like rain," she murmured.

Construction sites were always on call here. Working day and night like a well oiled machine. Each blow with a hammer, each hole for connecting pieces together. Plasma torches cut metal that was not needed, or to fit just right. Even in all of this, there was a calm. A lone figure could be seen walking up to a building and then would seem to disappear like smoke in the wind. Another lone figure seemed to be on the top of a building nearby wearing a mask made of white. Covering only half of his face. If one could see as well as he could, They would see the smirk on his face as he jumped onto one of the rafters leading into the construction site.

Your vision seems to change as you see what the man sees. Red tint of the world as he takes a man's hammer and smacks him with it, before making another man's head smash into a beam. Silence follows. Only to break up once more for two more to be found with blunt force trauma to the head. The lone worker notices that his friends were taken out by some shadow when suddenly a hand wraps around his mouth. As he tries to take it off a face comes to rest next to his. lips whisper a command. "Tell me where he is." The worker tried to turn around only to be met with a bash to the face and a bloody nose. "Move again, and you lose your head." The words in his ears were full of violence and promise. Scared so much that the worker was almost crying he answered. "Next floor up only room up there." As soon as the words left his mouth, a few snaps followed with a single word of thanks. "Pardoned"

I watched as the mans body fell from my grasp with his neck broken. Each man on this floor was killed. The red tint in my visor could be easily reveal the door that I needed up. It only took seconds for me to bound up the steps to the next floor and converted myself to crawl on the ceiling. My black Three piece suit seemed to blend into the skeleton of the building. I crawled up above a pair of guards. Each carrying a blaster rifle and a baton. Smiling dropped down to grab on of the barrels. A smirk was on my face as my hands yanked the first guard towards me. Easily dispatched with a punch to the face. The second seemed to now realize that I was there. Raising his gun I spun in a circle with a grip of the rifle letting the grip of the gun smack into the man's temple. with a sickening crunch.

Smiling I kept the clearly old and used rifle with me in my right hand as I kicked open the door to see a fat man jump up from his desk. Smiling I simply walked over and shot him in the head with one round. The kingpin sat there dead with a smoking hole where his left eye should be. I smirked as I walked out and grabbed some extra clips from the guards. I simply walked back to the stairs and jumped from the edge of the open air into the room of a little girl. I held my finger up to say to be quiet. Smiling the girl hugged her toy and nodded. That's when I heard a hum of a lightsaber cut down people below me. followed with my uncanny hearing of the words

"It looks like rain,"
@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[@[member="Zack Danheir"]]
The thunder of the oncoming storm quickly rattled through the air as Alachei made her way and was about to exit the home. Tiny drops fell and gradually became a drizzle. Her nerves on edge from the adrenaline, she could practically hear every single drop strike as it coagulated on the windows and stone walls. Heat escaped her body through the pours of her skin, she'd almost broken a sweat. She checked the fluid containers one last time to make sure there was enough, and that they were secure. Check. A jar of blood and a vial of tears; her vision for the future lied in these catalysts. That was when she noticed him. Her sixth sense in the Force tingled, as if her presence was about to be contested.

"You there," she whispered, using the power of the Force to bellow it out through the house and modulate her voice slightly into an eerie and deathly whisper. "Mon desai'i a'shala - The road before you is not long for this world. If you have any love of life... you will leave...." Her right hand never left her saber. It simply continued to pulsate and hum from beside her. With the flick of the wrist, she cut the door in two. It fell from its hinges to the ground and she began walking out... but she knew this was far from over.

The little girl in the room with me tried to speak to me about why I stopped. Quickly I covered her mouth with my gloved hand to not make a sound. With the rifle in my right hand I held it up towards the door with precise accuracy from many years of owning guns and shooting them when I was younger. The hum of the saber could be heard in my perfect ears clearly as though a man were talking next to me. I backed up slightly from the door as I could hear a voice ring out.

"You there, Mon desai'i a'shala - The road before you is not long for this world. If you have any love of life... you will leave...."

The words echoed in the house that it had partly hurt my senses. I cringed slightly as the use of the force was apparent. Even with my little knowledge of the world as it was, I knew this was way to loud for a person to speak normally. The hum of the saber came out loud, Moving as fast as the saber cutting through the door, I had pulled the child to stand behind me. and put us up against the window. I watched as the two doors opened up to reveal a woman with a crimson blade. I could tell so, as the tint in my visor made it look a dark black with a red core. Lifting up the blaster I aimed it at the woman.

"I cherish all life, Sith, Including the one's you had just murdered." Even though I may kill people, they had a reason for dying. Children were innocent and had nothing wrong with them. Even if the people who wanted to kill them, thought so. I protected people, even from the likes of those I knew to be killers of their own kind.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Just as she was about to be out and rid of the house, afoul with the wretched scent of blood that was seared and splattered, the door behind her also opened. Tilting her head back and slightly to the side, she could see a man holding a blaster of some sort behind her, aiming straight at her. Then she turned around every so slightly so that he could see just the side of her alabaster face from under the heavy hood. "Then I hope you did not cherish your own...." She spoke just loud enough for him to hear but not voluminous enough to distinctly remember her tone of voice. In a flicker of speed, she slipped out of sight.

"Show me your resolve," she stated as she came crashing through one of the side windows of the house head first. The suddenness of her assault should have been enough to catch the man off guard, so in a continuity of movement she reached for the rifle. All the while, her saber was tucked away safely on her waist, below her dark robes. As she attempted to push away the rifle with her left hand, her right -- bearing inch-long talons cut and filed down to razor sharp edges -- reached out to scrape away against the man's chest. She made certain to use just the right amount of force to possibly rip away at the cloth but not cause any significant bodily harm. After all, her goal had been met and she was not in it for the killings. The fact that he mentioned the Sith; he may just prove yet to be a valuable ally, even from a distance.

@[member="Zack Danheir"]

I carefully watched the woman as her voice was apparent and soft like others that I had met. Telling me -no taunting me- about not caring for my own life. I could only smile and shake my head as She did not realize that I did cherish my life. Her threats would mean nothing to me unless she could keep them. I kept the child behind me and then as I could hear the instant that the the glass started to crack. Turning my body into a complete over drive. I watched as her hand reached out to grab my rifle, I tried to pull it away from her, but yet I was not fast enough for it to be just pushed out of the way. I smirked as the rifle fell from my hands to slam into the floor.

I was surprised that she was not using her saber and as though she seemed to teleport, ether by shadows much like I did, or something else that I had never heard of. Her second hand came out and even through the visor I could see the talons that came to try and slash at me. However, Once a surprise was over, I had very fast reflexes and second to none hand eye coordination. As the hand came to slash at my chest I reached out with mine own and grabbed a hold of her wrist. The instant that I got even a slight grip on her arm I twisted my wrist around to get her arm extended more than it should, and pushed up so the back of her hand would be scraping the clothes that lined the middle of her back.

Back at home they would call this a lock. Making the person give up strength for a chance to get out of the lock, Only I was going to one up it. Slinging my right hand around to grab the pistol resting on the small of mine own back, I pulled it with such ease as it was made to be easily concealed yet easy to draw at a moment's notice. The black and silver pistol was then aimed at the back of the skull where even one shot could sever the tie of the brain stem and the brain itself. "Is this the resolve you look for?"

Nyxie

【夢狐】
It had seemed as though the first strike was effective, as the blaster fell to the ground. Guns were not her style. They were not in line with the ways of the Mnenchei, and they were a crude and violent thing of primarily human design. Somewhat in her span of expectations, he reacted with physical force. @[member="Zack Danheir"] reached out for her wrist and attempted to twist her hand behind her own back. Her hand didn't even graze the armor on her back, but she gave the man just enough leeway to think his counter was effective. It was this kind of unhesitating haste has made millions of warriors before him fall.
"You're reckless...."
A quick and subtle contortion of her torso and backward jab of her left elbow was all she needed to knock astray the pistol that was not yet even properly aligned with her head. Without pause, she kicked back into his right knee, ever so careful not to cause an over-extension of his leg and break it but enough that it was likely to stun him. She flipped back so that her right arm was fully freed and she, upside down, was facing his chest and clung to the clothes on his body with the claws on her feet. As soon as she was upside-down, she kicked off of him, hoping to send him flying back. Though either way, she was freed.

"The stone will never overcome the river because it does not think like water." she said in her whisperly, indistinct voice. Had he the wit, he'd understand the meaning.

As my pistol came up to be trained on her head it was knocked out of my hand yet again. That just pissed me off. With all the reflexes that I had I could not even hold onto the gun's that I had. Still remembering the third and final one that I had, it gave me some hope. It was apparent that she was now trying to get out of my grasp. One of the first things that a person does when in a lock of their hands, is use their feet, So the kick that came my way was expected and avoided with a twist of my knee.letting her leg come right between mine own.

What was not expected was that the woman had somehow contorted herself to be parallel with my body, yet had her head where my chest was Upside down! Now that was something that I had not seen. I was kicked back away from her as though my body weight was nothing. This woman was stronger than I thought. As I was kicked back, I bumped into the little child knocking her over. The stuffed animal in her hands fell from her grasp just like my pistol had. I looked at the child as the woman spoke. I smiled at her, sounding just like my father. "Then let me show you that a rock can over come."

Not even a second after that I had jumped up and grabbed onto the ceiling fan that rotated up above. Grabbing onto the lights that hung there, It would hold my body weight for a few seconds, but thats all I needed. With the forward movement of my body as a whole I sent my feet towards the woman's face, ether to kick her back or knock her out. As I dropped I clutched both of my hands together into a ball and brought it down towards her head hard. followed my sending my forehead to smash into hers. Even with the durasteel mask, it may hurt me some, but it would cause more pain for her.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Alachei's kick-off had been successful, at least by some measure. Now she had a free range of movement and there was a fair enough distance between the two of them for her to see anything coming. Much to her surprise, her rival responded in force... again. She was really hoping that he would have learned the first time. While he didn't look much as skilled as a M'xawanee, he didn't come across as a complete amateur either. It was a pity, she had hoped he would prove more challenging. She wasn't even using the Force, not even her saber. He was no good to anyone if he was dead, and at this rate, she could've done him in several different times and methods already.

All she needed to do to countereffect his attack was to step to the side, which she did without a hesitation. Now, his body weight was all moving past her in one direction and his feet were both in the air. As if that wasn't looking bad enough for the man, what seemed to be his preemptive move to fall from his holding and drop down his clutched hands on her could only end in failure. Unless he was a cat, or one of those cyborg types, he was destined only for the cold hard ground.

"Wrong. Again!" she uttered as the better part of his mass simply passed her by. She was hoping that he would at least pull something out of his sleeve to buffer or prevent his fall, though she honestly just expected him to hit the floor face-first at this point. Alachei readied herself for whatever other stunts this strange man might come up with, now stanced in somewhat of a martial stance several feet away from him, under the far he'd just used to attack from.

@[member="Zack Danheir"]

I missed her. Missed completely. And that just made the rage in my body become stronger. Nothing stops me when I become enraged. A smirk came onto my face as my body twisted mid air for me to land on my hands and toes. Athletic I was, and wrestling was one of my sports when all through my teen years. Even after I went to pro wrestling. And moving fast was a counter for some moved that we had. Twisting in air was nothing. Once on my hands I did a push up to get to my feet with arms ready. To make it even worse the woman told me that I was wrong once again.

The woman was danty and quick. I was larger and more muscular. I had to learn quick how to take here. And all the while I knew that she was just toying with me. She kept talking to me with wit, Instead of fighting with my fists I was going to give a shot at the wits. "If I am wrong, then why do you murder and you be correct?" I wondered why a Sith was here in the first place. "A Sith that kills is like a Jedi that preserves. They are thought of as norm. Only you do not look as the part." I had seen sith before, even then They had husks of their bodies. And most would not toy with their prey unless they had some alternate motive. Nor do they kill just on a whim. This here was purposeful.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
He was starting to catch on, that he was. @[member="Zack Danheir"] was right; she was no Sith. Yet she was no Jedi either. He asked fair questions, good ones indeed, so she felt no need to lie to him. Of course, one could still evade the truth without the need to make false claims. Words were a funny thing like that. Alachei relaxed her stance a little and folded her arms.
"That would appear to be true. Tell me.... If you knew the answer, would you change your mind?..." she casually replied. Alachei paused, remembering that the containers were still her priority and that she'd have to be extra careful not to let them be taken from her possession or broken. Else all the loss would be in vain. "Peace and bloodshed go hand in hand like Life and Death. Without one, the other loses its meaning."

I smiled as she lowered her stance. Telling me more about why she may be here. "Just as Light and Dark, Each work together, yet against each other." She may have been here for something that was ether for misery or for peace, but the idea was that she was her for the first. Nodding my head I also folded my arms. "Change my mind about the fact that you possibly killed those people for nothing? No I will not change." Looking at her I shook my head. "Minds can change about people, and if you were to tell me, It might."

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Alachei laughed slightly under her breath. "I am not here to change your mind, nor am I to make fiends. If you want the answers, simply look at the world around you. In all their struggles, you'll see." Without any further delay, she casually began walking back toward the exit door; or what was left of it. She could not afford to wait any longer. It had to be done as soon as possible. Otherwise the reagents would spoil and the emotional energy inside them would simply fade away. "When you are ready to see." She set a small object down on a table next to her. With that, she continued walking out the door and didn't even bother to look back as she did. If he picked it up and put it in a datapad, it would give him geological coordinates to a tucked away storeroom on Ilum where some of the raw metal exports from Sol Umbra were kept. If he was as ambitious as he seemed, their paths would eventually cross again there. Though there was a chance he would just give chase. If that was the case, she was just as likely to disappear forever or kill him as she was to enlighten him to the great questions of life.

@[member="Zack Danheir"]
(If you wish to continue this, we can do it on Ilum after I finish making use of the stuff I gathered. You could also just try to attack me again or do something else if that's what you/he want(s), but the choice is all yours.)

I watched as the woman was walking out not wanting to change my mind. Clearly I was in the dark about something. What it was I didn't know, And I was very interested. Surprisingly she left something on the table for me. I wondered what it was or how it was used. Ether way, It would be later that I knew we would cross paths. It may be a few days, hours, or even years later that we might see eachother again. And she knew it! As the woman walked out clearly done with me for the moment, I looked at the little girl that had been alone, with her parents now killed and gone, she needed a place to stay just like I had. I held up my index finger for a minute when I walked into the room to grab what the woman had left for me.

I put it in my inside jacket pocket, I also reached down and grabbed my pistol and rifle that were on the ground Putting them back in their respective places. I walked over to the little girl and knelt down. I took off the mask only this once to reveal my face to the girl, My light blue, almost white eyes apparent in the semi-dark room. "Come with me, girl. We need to find you a new home." I put the mask in my second jacket pocket and reached my hands out to the girl. She accepted them and let me carry her out of the house of the same exit of the woman. Knowing that we may sometime meet again.

(OOC: I would like to actually continue this. If you don't mind?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom