Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Black-Marketeering O'er Bothawui

The RP I have in mind is fairly simple. Two (or more?) sides centred around a weapon shipment. Tomon Salgar, a smuggler and black marketeer, is delivering weapons purchased by Bothan dissidents and is looking to hire muscle to defend the cache and his ships while he does the exchange.

The second team wishes to stop this transaction, for one reason or another. Whether due to allegiance to the Bothans, the local government, or whatever reason you seek to conjure. Blasters, proton launchers, the whole nine yards.

The plot would ostensibly be centred entirely in the Bothawui system and on the planet, beginning some point after or around Salgar's arrival in the system. If this interests you, don't hesitate to PM me for more details or reply below on which side you want to be a party to. I apologize for the vagueness, I'm a few months out of practice on this site and decided to get back into the swing of things with a new character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom