Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Black Lotus (Nightclub/Bar) (Grand-Opening) (Coruscant Low-Level)

Main Dance Floor
nightclub_v2_by_mrainbowwj-d6q0rga.jpg

Secondary Lighting Scheme (Turns this Color, with black orchid leaves flooding the displays for any tips of one-hundred credits or more)
nightclub_by_mrainbowwj-d6oyd7q.jpg

The Mile High Club (Open-Area Lounge, featuring smaller karaoke sized private rooms for parties, huge bar in center)
3ccd7d364437ddcfd4f7a54988023978.jpg

nOp1U0V.png

The Nightlife is...

What a great night for them. A great night for most the Denizens of Coruscant actually. The grand opening of the Black Lotus was sort of a surprise for most but those that lived very near it. There had been flyers dropped off almost everywhere, it seemed even people that would never show up at least new there was a new club that was supposed to be all the rave. The line was long, but could be bypassed by purchasing a VIP band. Once inside, drinks were being served relatively freely by the staff, which all wore some sort of black; dressed up like masquerade ball characters. Though many cultures had representation here. From the outlook, it was just another nightclub that started out clean, with high hopes and dreams, that would become seedy within a few months.

Except, this club wouldn't suffer that fate. The security was practically invisible, save for the Trandoshan bouncers out front, and inside. Though, they were just paperweight. The true security mingled amongst the crowd. They hunted quietly. Not killing, but simply feeding intermittently. This club was the latest venture for a Coven of night creature. Ran through enough shell fronts that no one really had any idea who ran this sudden lavish nightclub; not why it seemed to be here in the lower, and generally poorer quadrant of the city at that. Still, other than maintaining the amount of people, there was no actual price for admission (unless you just couldn't wait to party).

It drew a crowd... Fast And with the crowd, came a strange sense of unity, and freedom amongst the cattle in that crowd. In her long life, Persephone had learned that the Force did not only affect the Jedi, and the Sith; like most of their respective organizations often believed it did. Even here, as a group, they influenced it, as it influenced them. She could feel that clearly. She felt nothing, but with this much bloodbag's enjoying the moment.. Enjoying their short, frivolous, and overly useless lives; she couldn't help but bask in it.

Her eyes slowly gazed through the crowd, spotting the little things most wouldn't. The drugs, the shady deals, the women dragging men off to the private booths... The men dragging the men off to private booths; vice-versa. The debauchery of it all brought her a certain... Dull pleasure. It was places like this her, and her kind could hide easiest. And make the right connections to further their interests. She couldn't help but wonder what the night would bring them...

Persephone sat in the upper-club area, nursing a royal and ironically party themed gourd of red liquid. She sat in the back of a large u-shaped oval bench. There were several benches lining the walls that she sat at with the same arrangement, all lined off. A few VIP's were taken, Though hers remained relatively empty. Save for two individuals to her left and right. Judging by their visage, it wasn't hard to decipher they were her security. The woman in question seemed ethereal. Frail, with ivory spider strands of silk for hair. Ice Blue eyes piercing ever-forward, as she sat with one leg crossed daintily over the other.

The blood in her gourd was cold, which meant the poor soul it came from was probably cold as well... No matter, she had been sated for the night; and it wasn't like she needed to pretend. Down here, near the ass-end of Coruscant; she was Queen. Of the nearly two-hundred people in club tonight, most would agree on that point. She had brought them free entertainment, and was charging an absolute steal for drinks, and free entertainment; streamed from all corners of the galaxy. The Orchid simply had an aesthetic beauty unrivaled by any other spot in this area. Unless you wanted to go to the upper levels.

Which was the pull, in the end. Most of these people didn't have the privilege to go strolling about the upper levels, Ever-Closer to the CSF, and certain imprisonment. Any why should they? The Orchid was the cleanest place most scumbags like that ever got to party; and almost half of the people in the joint tonight were just that... Scum... Though, all of them were cattle.

(OOC Disclaimer: Just a fun little thread I made for whoever wishes to join. Don't mess up the joint, but do whatever you wish! Doesn't matter if you're Red, Blue, or even true. Word has spread fast, and you can get anything you want at Orchid tonight; Anything... Just mind yourself, listen to the music, and try to have fun. If you're here to talk business, you can ask for Persephone, but that doesn't mean you'll get a sit-down; she likes talking big credits, or valuable information; or even better... Interesting artifacts. Whatever you wish to do, whatever stories you wish to run, bring em' on. Come as a group, come solo... Whatever you do, just mind your manners; Remember, the Coruscant nightlife in the underbelly can be absolutely)

KILLER

O B J E C T I V E: MAKE CONNECTIONS
Equipment: in Bio​
She used to do her best work in places like this. Least, before she went official. After Levo broke her, beat her, and stripped her of her armor, she had little to fall back on, save for her talents. She could kill, she could lie, and she could blend in. Sadly, the scars and severe medical complications had eaten away at that aspect of her, but she still had the instinct and feel for the job.

All the more reason she felt alright walking into this meeting she was about to force. Clad in her durasteel armor, she had few allies to fall back on; especially after Amon had given himself up for her sake. While she had some information to go off of, she needed a bit more than names and dates. She needed a way to listen to it, and she had many doubts of using the NIO network to find her children. No. She needed something off the grid, and so damn crazy that no one would think go go looking.

Thankfully, she knew just the person. Entering the club, several heads turned to eye the Mandalorian as she strode past the drunken, drugged, or just down right stupid party goers. Her route was simple, move to the upper levels and speak with her 'target'. Though, she ran into a snag as she arrived at the door. A large man, towering over Azula by a good two heads, stood before her.

"The boss isn't wanting any trouble Mandalorian, and you got it written all over your face. Helmet off, or no way we let you in."

Azula gave a strained smile, her lips tight, as she would humor the man. It would be oh so easy to kill him, just ram her knuckle blades into his neck, hit him with her concealed laser cutter..but that wouldn't get her anywhere. She'd play along. For now.

"Of course."

She responded, snapping the seal of her helmet, and pulling it off.

"Better?"

She didn't wait for his response, merely pushed past him, her eyes set on the rather exotic woman before her.

BIGBAD.jpg

Last edited:
The Elder Sangnir was enjoying the night as much as she could. Things were going well, money was being raked in. And even the local populace was 'eating'. She wouldn't boost them out of her club for selling their spice. Though there were unspoken rules in this environment... If your stuff killed them, then you die with them. It was as simple as that. As above, so below; or whatever that stupid Anzati had said before she pulled his head off of his brain-sucking, worthless frame. The very thought of it had just made her anger level rise slightly... Then fade. She didn't like disobedience, she didn't like having to repeat herself. Sometimes she would, if she thought the person receiving the talking was worth it; other times she would simply slap someones head off of their shoulders... It all depended in the end.

Her eyes focused forwards, 'enjoying' the night life... And then narrowing on a single figure sliding through the crowd. She almost wished she could pretend to be aghast, shocked, or completely blown away. She was none of those things. She was just wondering how exactly she was going rip Azula Ordo in half for daring to show her face anywhere on Coruscant. Much less here... Much less right in front of her FACE! Her lip quivered in fury, though she did a good job as playing it off as a flat smile. The credits Azula made off with were irrelevant to her; it was principle. She had flayed children in front of their parents for lesser offenses.

This woman had betrayed her trust, and she had strolled into her home like she was welcomed. Azula's one saving grace... No, not a saving grace; she had come here now, purposely. She figured Persephone wouldn't murder her in front of a crowd... Which she wouldn't. Though, there had better have been one hell of a story about to come out of those pretty little lips, save she ripped them off of her lying, cocky, little face.......

"Azula Ordo..." Persephone called out, standing with grace in her movements, a wild smile plastered across her face, moving to stand as some of her goons even took off their own shades to make sure they were seeing correctly. Some didn't know, but were simply looking because of how the others were. For that small group, the air had become quite tense. Persephone didn't move much, but when she did it was to sleep, or put something to sleep permanently....

In this case, she would move forward with an excessive swish of her hips, holdings the gourd by its metallic rim with blood-red fingernails, lightly placing it down and moving directly in front of the other. Looking down at her, she didn't hesitate to lean down, and welcome the other into a surprisingly warm, and honest hug.

Her voice lowered, briefly speaking in a low tone only the two of them could hear.

"If you don't have a very good excuse, I will cleave you to the bone for your betrayal... You know I don't tell lies..."

Persephone leaned up, hands massaging the smaller woman's shoulders lightly, then performing a quarter step, allowing her to step past and into her VIP section. When (or if) she did, Pesephone would look over to the bar, snapping her fingers, and swishing her hair; moving to sit next to where-ever Azula was sitting. The Guards were nothing but meat-shields, and she would dismiss them as such, leaving just her and Azula in the open booth. The pounding synth music still causing a shift in the mood within the club. The dancing was getting heated on the floor.

Within moments, the bartender walked up, dressed in a skimpy outfit, with a bottle of fine Corellian Whiskey, pouring Azula a drink.

"You can leave that bottle love..."

She said, the tender simply offering a bow, and turning away. Persephone however, had not removed her eyes from the other, and had not said anything further. She was simply ready to hear... Ready to hear what The wonderful Azula Ordo had to say... She hadn't killed anything in about three weeks, and the woman did always have a chip on her shoulder; Persephone had no issue snatching her heart out of her body.

Azula Ordo Azula Ordo

Equipment: In Bio​
Aw, she remembered her. That...was a mixed bag truthfully. She gave off a smile at the blood sucking schutta, welcoming the hug; not flinching at the veiled threat that was given out. She was just as lovely as ever, fantastic. "And get blood on that lovely dress? You wouldn't dare." She whispered back, feeling that though she was on thin ice, she could still work this out. She tricked Levo into meeting her in private after five years of silence, she figured working Persephone wouldn't be all that different. She'd be lying however, if she said she didn't tense when Persephone rubbed her shoulders; Persie had her moments of snapping, and Azula was fairly certain that this could be such a situation.

Thankfully, that wasn't the case here. As the pair parted, Azula looked to the woman's entourage before taking a seat, and gave a nod to several of which she could recall the faces of. What surprised her the most however, was the fact she was being served a drink, though she wouldn't trust the glass it came in. All to easy to sprinkle something at the bottom and let the drink mix it up. "Persie, surprised you're still keeping to that hairstyle. It's been a while, love." She started, crossing her legs, and placing her hands in her lap. "But, I'll keep this short. The reason I'm here, is the same reason I left you hanging. I got another lead on my children. You know what that means to me."

The smile she had worn faltered, her eyes shifting as she looked to the Sangnir, unsure of how these talks were going to proceed. "I did you wrong Persie. I admit that, but I'm looking to balance things out. You know me, I didn't walk into this without making it worth your time." She slowly reached for her belt, taking a small holoprojector that she set on the table, smirking as she noticed one of the guards was trying to subtly level a blaster at her. "I've been keeping track of where the Sith funnel their slaves from, and came across these maps." She pressed a key on the projector, as it would give a display of the galactic map, several red lines snaked through various systems, with transponder signatures indicated on each route. "Before you mention how much work it'll be, I'm offering to take care of this, and several other jobs, for free. I owe you a great deal, and I don't leave my debts unpaid." She leaned back, her finger circling the glass she had been served. "I might leave them hanging for a time, but I've never forgotten what you've done for me."

Azula didn't want to say anything, but she she was desperate. Something Persephone already knew more than likely.

BIGBAD.jpg

Persephone's knees gave slightly, with a smirk, accepting the comment about her dress quite well; though she had killed many a people with a smile on her face. Them begging, them crying, hell one time she eviscerated someone she truly cared about; and she was the one crying then... It was just movement, and ploy. Nothing, in the end.

Sitting down, Azula mentioned her hairstyle, causing Persephone to run her blood-red elongated nails through her hair as if queued too. Curling the hair about her fingers as she slid out of her Fall Collection Golden Heels. They were real gold... She pulled her feet up under her, and leaned back on the couch. She had Azula where she wanted her... And she was not fool enough to note... That sure as chit wasn't Beskar Azula was wearing. Fake chit... Persephone's eyes narrowed at the violent thoughts that slipped into, and out of her mind.

It was to be noted, as she sat there, playing wit her hair, and staring at the other with those icy blues, that she wouldn't say a word. Azula showed respect by giving a full explanation. Moving those stupid lips until the Sangnir almost wanted her to shut up. Even stopping her from responding just when she wanted too. She did... Tolerate, this blood-bag at one point didn't she... Oh yes, she remembered now; back when she was loyal. Persephone was a highly paranoid individual.

It wasn't the credits... It was the principle. If Azula could do that to her, she could do anything to her; and that thought in particular...

She inhaled deeply, and closed her eyes for a moment, thinking on all of it.

"How old are those children now?"

She questioned, eyes still closed...

"Mmm, your Kadan would be... Twenty-Five, and I think... Tatiana.. Twenty-Seven? Twenty-Eight?. Have you considered letting them live their lives, and not bothering them with your CHIT!" She said flatly.

The last word wasn't yelled, it was just toned to sting, as she was sure it did; Persephone knew very well what those children meant to her...

She stared on coldly with those ice-blue orbs for just a moment, before shaking her hair to one side, looking over at the information on the data-pad. A fresh supply of in-house cattle definitely struck Persephone as eye-opening... It was a good start, and she did, and Force damn her for saying it... She...

Trusted...

Azula's proficiency to kill for her at times... She did have a particularly big fish she wanted harpooned out of the lake... Some fish just tried to gobble up everything; she hated those types.

Almost a full minute had gone by, and Persephone hadn't said anything further, simply sat there twirling her hair; weighing her options. Cut her throat, to avoid being crossed again, or let Azula tie her own knot; either way... It worked for her. Though, the latter way carried the potentiality of one of her best human assets becoming useful to her again; albeit briefly.

The funniest part of it being she knew quite literally, exactly where her boy was... She could've guessed as much she was too busy to turn on a Holoviewer. Probably too busy looking over her shoulder at all the people she had crossed. That information was about four days old though, as such she was unlikely to catch it in time. Though, Persephone had no reason to tell her that.

"Drink my Whiskey before I get offended... That's a Six-Hundred credit bottle, you pretentious chit..."

She said, still flicking her fingernails through her hair in discontent.

"If all this..."

she waved a hand without looking at the intel Azula was peddling.

"Is true?" Persephone nodded a few times "I give you my word I will forgive your betrayal... My word, means something, as you know... You know that, right?

She canted her head then, innocently looking at her.

"And there's a senator I need gone... Some prick from Naboo sticking his nose in Coruscant's affairs. Coruscant, is my town... I wont have some farmer trying to buy me out of my own home. Aledo Grane... Do that... And I give you my word I'll offer whatever resources you need to find your children.... I know what they mean to you; old friend."

She then, put her feet down, sliding them into her Golden heels, and shimmied herself closer to the other, so they could speak at a closer distance; had Azula done as she asked and drank, she would pour her another shot.

"Now... If these mystery slaves aren't real; and you can't ghost this thorn in my side... Then... Well, I'll just make sure you have no reason to find your kids..."

The music had reached a stop-point, the beat holding for a tense moment before she added the final word.

"Ever..."

Always with the smile, did her most horrendous words come. Azula could've called her bluff if she wanted; but Persephone was closer to Kadan at least than Azula herself was. And she was the type of person that did things to prove points... Too set examples. The most dangerous kids of individuals.

"Oh, and I want Aledo's tongue... He doesn't usually have a strong security detail, but he obviously doesn't visit the lower levels much; I'm sure you'll manage... You want to take the bottle with you? You look a little rough..."

She pouted at her then, a fake show of concern, before turning, and leaning back into the couch lightly. Azula could stay and plan, ask what she wanted; but as far as Persephone was concerned, she had spoken what she needed too.

Azula Ordo Azula Ordo

Her face twitched at the word lashing she was given, the Mandalorian barely keeping her contempt in check. She had to though, in spite of what the Sangnir was saying, she wasn't wrong. She should just let them go, let her think of her as dead and gone, and yet....she couldn't. She had come to Persephone as a broken woman before, injured from her torture, hardly able to even breath without a respirator, and decorated in the wounds she had suffered from her fight. Persephone had seen her at her lowest, one of exactly two people who could claim that. Which was exactly why Azula remained modest.

She knew how to play to Persephone's flaws, but Perse could undo her in seconds, if she was pushed to. She took the drink, her eyes looking to the liquid, and reluctantly downed it. It wasn't to her liking, rather potent, but in the pampered rich business suit kind of way. It lacked the burn and pain that came with the real stuff. But that was just how Perse was, all classy and luxurious, though having no problem snapping someone's neck if she felt her temper rise. They kept their eyes locked, both women having a reason for why they commanded respect and fear. Azula knew that in a show of force, Persephone could reduce her to a blood smear on the wall. All the more reason to play to Perse's game, take the hits, and be the obedient dog. In time, she'd soften up, Azula just knew how to press her just right.

There was a senator she needed killed? Fine. Azula had managed impressive feats before. An elderly senator? That was well within her ability. "I know your word is good Perse, that's why I decided to come back." She had been too eager to jump ship last time, a mistake that she was too driven with her quest to think long term. Her time with the ISB had changed that, but by then the damage had been done. It was funny, they used to be friends. All due to poor timing and shortsightedness. A mistake she had to rectify. The threat of her children struck a nerve if that's what Perse had aimed for, and she would notice the faint hint that Azula was angered by her words. Her lips tightened, her fingers flinched for a hair of a second, before she reigned herself in. Short sighted revenge had gotten her in this position to begin with, and striking at Perse would do nothing save put her in an early grave; and her children not long after.

Being given the assignment now, she only needed to know two things, and she'd be on her way. She ignored the comment about looking rough, no reason to explain her condition to someone that didn't care. "You know I'm not one for drinking." She said softly. Placing the glass on the table, the Mandalorian stiffened, sitting upwards and at attention, as if in the middle of a briefing rather than in a club. "If you could tell me where Aledo is residing, and if you want anything of his belongings, I'll be on my way."

Now she would wait, and no doubt be lectured by the Sangnir woman.

BIGBAD.jpg

Last edited:
AWGFOIU.png

Arisia Paro was done with this blasted ecumenopolis. Seven karking weeks, wasted on some lowlife deserter who happened to possess valuable information. Had she known that the little cretin had joined the Black Sun, she wouldn't have even bothered coming to Coruscant...

But it was over now. He was dead. Her muscles still burned from the effort and no matter how many times she wiped her brow with the dirty sleeve of her black cloak, sweat kept on covering it. It wasn't surprising - the chase had been arduous and her target hadn't been willing to go down without a fight. The many scrapes and bruises she had were clear evidence of it. Not that it mattered, for she was still victorious. If anything, the acolyte should have felt proud for beating an opponent of his calibre.

And yet, all she felt was anger.

In the seven weeks she had spent on Coruscant, her Empire had been broken. They were losing on all frontiers. Sith Lords were dropping like flies, and battalions were deserting. She had been aware of the Empire's weakness since Bastion. The loss of their former capital had been agonizing, but at least she and the Sith beside her had fought till the bitter end. Hearing the news was like reliving those torturous moments, except this time she stood on the sidelines. Just like her late Master. The fool.

Nevertheless, Arisia could not give up on the Empire. She had done that years ago already. The weary Imperial simply fought and killed, because there was no other path. Nothing else she knew.

Arisia pulled the hood of her back with her free hand - her left hand held a tight grip on the cybernetic arm she had ripped off her late target. Luckily, no one on this level seemed even remotely curious as to what the battered and bruised woman was doing with a cybernetic limb. But she would consider herself a fool if she didn't try to stay low. After all, Coruscant was still the capital of the Galactic Alliance. A fact that didn't change no matter what level you were on.

With moderate luck and only a brief amount of questions, did she manage to make it past the Trandoshan bouncers of the least seedy-looking club she could find. All she needed was a quiet table in the back. A simple place to work, and maybe rest...

There was no good way to truly make the other explain her position until she saw that hand flicker. Persephone grinned, baring the points of her fangs at the other in a low growl as she saw that momentary desire to lash out. "Just So! Exactly your reaction to those horrible words I just spoke, was mine when I realized you had not only spit my trust in my face, but had robbed me... And for what? What have you to show for it hmm?" That one was obviously rhetorical.

What else was there to say
"You come back to my home as a beggar, having to plead for your life... Its pathetic, and infuriating to me... And completely your own fault" She finished. Yet still, Azula spoke of coming back... Persephone didn't believe that was for long. Azula simply wanted to use her as a stepping stone again. She wasn't interested in being anyone's stepping stone. Least of all some filthy hum-... She slowly looked over at Azula then. Well... She did have a certain respect for her.

She didn't see Azula as cattle. Though she would rip out her throat just to let the other feel the pain of it. Azula was an asset... Also, one of the only humans she knew of that was aware of her nature. The trade off being Azula had no idea who else was like her. As far as she was concerned Persephone was a lone entity.

Though at this point she had to know better. The woman was always surrounded by some sort of goon.

"I want you to cut out his tongue, and bring it to me... That's it; he may have a briefcase with him as well... Or perhaps a holo-pad. Whatever can hold information, I want it... Do this for me, and what I have said, I will make so..."

With that said, her cool blue hues looked straight ahead, locking onto Cyndane Cyndane within the crowd. A beauty, for a human... Though, she had long become tired of playing with humans in such mannerisms. In any case, her eyes tracked her across the dance floor. All the way to her final position. Her fingers went to comb through her hair with ease, curling her strands as she stared across the way at the lone figure. If they looked, they would have felt a certain supernatural allure from the woman.

The best way to describe the sensation was mentally becoming a moth, staring at a flame. Though if she was sufficient enough to mentally withstand it, she would have been able to easily break this trance the woman had used on her at distance....

Then again, it would be useless had she not looked directly into her eyes.

Persephone was done playing with Azula for now... But not done with her by a long shot.

She was particularly curious why she smelled of blood, and couldn't help but notice the wisps of Dark-Side energies coming from her person... She wasn't seething, and letting it roll off of her, but it was clear; and interesting. Persephone wanted to taste this one... Just a few gulps. She wondered then if they were seasoned, or just another babe that had tried to fly through the spiders web.

Cyndane Cyndane Azula Ordo Azula Ordo

Perse knew how to dig at her. That much was certain. One of the few people Azula could say that about; and it was indeed a compliment. She gritted her teeth, taking the tongue lashing, and letting Perse wave her finger at her. She wanted a tongue in the jar? Fine, she'd get the tongue in the jar and-​
A sense of lightheadedness overtook her, the Mandalorian leaning forward, clutching her head as an intense ringing filled her ears. The alarm on her suit tripped, and Azula's hand reached for her belt, feeling her hands growing numb. She flicked a small switch on her belt, and felt a needle prick her arm, the sensations slowly ebbing away as she gripped her head; left with a rather minor headache as a result. She returned to gaze Perse, only to find the woman to be distracted; someone else had caught her attention.​
Normally, Azula would have taken this moment to rise and leave; she had work to do after all. Only, now, she felt her legs unwilling to move. She put pressure on her legs, and felt nothing, she lost all strength there. Her face was one of discomfort now, as Perse would no doubt realize something was amiss. It was then she noticed something cold on her lips, and swiped at it. Through the lights and strobes, she recognized the substance rather easily. Blood. Namely, hers. She sighed. This was not what she needed right now. She glanced at Perse, rubbing the rest of the blood off her lips. "What's got your eye? Trouble?" Not that she cared, but she needed to keep Perse distracted, before the woman took notice of her condition.​

BIGBAD.jpg

AWGFOIU.png

With everything but subtlety did Arisia make her way through the crowd on the dancefloor, shoving aside any who obstructed her path toward the booths in the back. They were less secluded than she would've liked, for the more private booths were occupied by people with more... intimate plans. She didn't judge them, well, not all of them, but the timing was rather inconvenient. She had a cybernetic arm to dismantle, which arguably was more important than 'scoring' tonight.

The tired Acolyte slammed the heavy cybernetic arm down on the first table she reached. It caught the couple, a Rodian woman and a not-so well-dressed Umbarian man off guard. "Move it." Arisia growled, slightly pulling her cloak to the side to give them a glimpse of her vibroknife. It was all the incentive they needed. "Right..." She mumbled, her attention shifting back to the cybernetic limb. "Can't be that difficult." She reached for the device on her belt, a small but incredibly useful slicing unit. It took a moment to properly connect it to the arm's built in vambrace, but at least she had a guarantee that it would work. Otherwise the Moff in charge was going to suffer for it.

Her eyes widened when the device began to download with several barely audible beeps. Was something actually going to be easy for once? "No way. It can't be this eas-" She nearly dropped the controller when a scantily-clad server seemingly materialized out of thin air. "Could I offer you anything to drink Miss?" Arisia glanced back at her, like a dear caught in headlights. "Kriff... Uhm, yeah. A Devaronian fireball please." The server smiled as she tapped on her holopad. "Starting strong huh. Had a rough day?" Arisia responded with a derisive snort. "Rough life." The server shrugged. "It'll be here any minute." She called out as she turned, already on her way toward the next group of newcomers. Arisia didn't even hear it, as her attention was drawn back to the readings of her slicing unit.

"Come on Black Sun, what do you have for me.."

Well that was boring, she was so focused on her limb she didn't even cast her a glance of curiosity. In any case, Persephone gazed from afar, only drawn from it by the scent of it. The very nature of the liquid leaking from Azula's lip at that distance flicked innate hunter triggers in her mind. Her eyes were simply locked to the side briefly, face unchanged as she observed the other briefly. Catching just the handwipe across the lip. Her eyes returned to a natural position for the pivot of her head, then she would look right entirely. Sending a mental communication to one of her Folk to maintain surveillance on the newcomer.

She had just come across a sudden treasure trove of information on which she could further torment the Mandalorian with. No doubt her people, and a few, varied group of nosy worker bees would pay stricter attention to Cyndane Cyndane . At least one of which had already begun striking up a discourse.

"Trouble Dear?"

Persephone asked it whimsically, the corner of her left lip trembling as she successfully stifled the laugh.

"There is still blood on your lip, however."

She would briefly bring her own upturned by her own mouth, as if that were an indication; face lightly contorted in disgust for it. Though it made so much sense now, as if the sense mattered. It wasn't by chance Azula Ordo had found herself back here. She was sickly... Azula as Persephone recalled was also Force Sensitive. Though she had either sealed, or had her latent abilities sealed. Beyond that, she didn't see had as prideful enough to not find healing. This likely meant she was going to clock out for good...

Good..

Liar, Thief, and Murderer... Ironically all of the reasons Azula had gotten so close to Persephone over the years. They carried a different weight when used with another. Persephone had never lied to the woman, and while she knew she was cruel; she was honest. In that moment, however, some scab on her black heart was picked at; causing her to inhale just briefly; shaking her head at the other.

"You are dying, Azula... That is why you have come back with your maps, and your claims of unpaid debts..."

A single finger would prod forward, the red nail atop making a surprisingly solid clinking sound as it made contact with Azula's chest-plate

"And yet still. I forgive you... Forget the Senator for now... I cannot risk you failing that mission. I will allow that to carry on as it should have... For now, tell me of your ailment..."

She said, rounding off her words with a more direct question.

Azula Ordo Azula Ordo

BLACK LOTUS

"Trouble? No, why do you ask?" The answer was obvious, Perse had caught on to her. Of course, the woman as too smart to be deceived for long. She cringed as those words left Persephone's mouth. She should have known better, the blood mistress could smell a drop of blood from any point in this club, how could she miss Azula's little nosebleed? She reactively swiped at her blood smeared nose, her body language betraying the fact she was unsettled by Perse's observation.

The words that left Persephone's mouth sunk the confident air that the Mandalorian held, having been called out on her situation, all from a little bit of blood. 'Damn it Perse.' She was frankly surprised that the woman hadn't mocked her condition. When the woman extended a nail towards her, Azuka briefly consideres the fact that Perse was going to cut her remaining life short. She knew what those claws could do, especially if she meant to use them. But rationality prevailed, rather the woman prodded the chest plate and softly asked that the mission to kill the senator be discarded, rather inquiring about Azula's health. She had forgiven her? Just...like that? Azula raised a skeptical eyebrow, knowing that Perse wasn't one for poor deceptions, but trying to ponder what the nature of the change in behavior meant.

She stared at the woman for a long moment, sensation finally coming back to her legs, making it a little easier to breath. It didn't make revealing her state any easier. "The little torture session I had with a Darth has caught up with me. It's mutated into a disease, something like a...sith induced cancer. I got told I have five years in the best case scenario, but with how I get around, it'll take me before the end of the galactic cycle. As you can imagine, I'm in a bit of a hurry." She let out a breath, her hands squeezing together. "I found out earlier this year, after I got done on Vjun, things felt worse. My medical diagnosis has informed my 'stressful life choices' have drastically cut down on my life span. If I quit now and retire, those five years are the best I'll get. There is no known cure for my condition, not without converting most of myself into a cyborg. Even then, that Sith poison is so saturated in my body that it won't matter."

She finished, looking to the woman, her hands opening, gripping her knees as she awaited Perse making her thoughts known.

BIGBAD.jpg

Damn it Perse

Her eyes perked up as Azula showed her face, one settling as the other remained poised for a moment longer. Observing her fully, and letting her hand move back down to rest over her thigh, adopting a more relaxed posture, and tone. And she listened Azula ramble a mouth-load of nothing. Well, something, but nothing that warranted betrayal of herself. Her Clan was aware of Azula intimately, but for obvious reasons not the other way around. Her survival, even down the milli-second had symbolized something. Even at distance, she heard them whisper between each other, and would emanate death through their mental link. A curt, but poignant threat.

'I will answer all questions, and see all concerns at a later time. Vihsik, maintain the youngling at the bar. I want to know everything it does'

She had transmitted it instantaneously, in essence thinking into their minds. The only indicators visible to Azula being a light icing of her iris, almost as if they had flickered an icy cerulean; and her pupils, narrowing sharply, then blooming out. All the while, paying rapt attention to the matter at hand. The last thing she needed was these immortals bickering and crying about rations; or whatever it is they would choose to be utterly dramatic over. Persephone, outside of some recent purchases had become extremely comfortable with the mundane. She basked in the shade, and solitude.

She let out a breath, her hands squeezing together. "I found out earlier this year, after I got done on Vjun, things felt worse. My medical diagnosis has informed my 'stressful life choices' have drastically cut down on my life span. If I quit now and retire, those five years are the best I'll get. There is no known cure for my condition, not without converting most of myself into a cyborg. Even then, that Sith poison is so saturated in my body that it won't matter."

"That could be good for someone like you..."

She responded flatly, Looking her up and down... "Five good years for Azula Ordo, and then rest forevermore..."

She chuckled then, not truly placing emotion into it, more-so a trained act of human mimicry. She had found a purpose, and perhaps a protégé in Azula. Though she still wanted to know about the young warrior Cyndane Cyndane , she was still intent on inflicting physical pain on Azula; after all, she kept her word. In short, things were aligning conveniently for Persephone.

"What a waste..."

BLACK LOTUS

Azula's expression was not one that could be summed up as amused, nor enthused by the words of Perse. She had known the woman for several years, saw more of her than the woman would ever admit to, and could tell there was a reason she was wanting this information from her.

Not that Azula cared. She just needed the favor. Which was why she was stumped about Perse holding her up from the job. Oh, she was certainly amused at the Mandalorians soon to occur demise, but Azula had come to terms with that weeks ago. It was why she poured so much into this search. Into her drive. "I wasted far too long doing paper work for the Imperials, I'm not going back to that."

She began to rise, her legs stable enough to support her weight, her head no longer spinning. That would have to be good enough for her. Ignoring the mocking glance that Perse was giving her, she spoke. "I'll go take care of your problem, and once our business is concluded, you'll never have to see me again. I'll leave some info if you want to send flowers for the funeral." She no sooner finished her statement that a cough erupted from her lips, the Mandalorian cringing, as if Perse drove a vibro-saw through her stomach. She grimaced, face contorted in pain as she was forced back into her seat. Her leg muscles seized up, nearly causing her to collapse under her own weight. Worse by far though was having her condition revealed like this, being shamed before Perse like this, no doubt being deprived of any respect she might have retained as a warrior.

Deep down, she was furious. Both at her illness, and herself. If she hadn't been so stupid, if she had just made sure Levo died in that explosion, then this never would have happened. "It's. Just. A. Phase." She lied through clenched teeth, the same lie she had been telling herself. Her insides revolted against her at least twice a week, often with excruciating pain or vomiting. Thankfully, it seemed to just be confined to pain at current.

She just needed to kill one feeble old man. That was all she had to do, then she could see her kids. Just one more kill. She clung to that thought like a life preserver, against the sea of fear and pain that tugged at her.

She wouldn't go out whimpering in a hospital bed. That much was damn certain.

BIGBAD.jpg

She listened blankly, then shifted herself so would be able to lean back into the chair comfortably. As if comfort was something she even cared about anymore... It was a particularly convenient time for Azula to be dying. From her standpoint anyway. Already, she was formulating plans and the like for her. Stacked atop those plans, were even more. Long-term goals. Things she would offer Azula before the end. If that woman accepted her end, of course. There were methods Persephone wasn't keen on taking that she might look into again.

She needed someone fresh, still connected to the world in a genuine and unfabricated manner. Of course, Azula could very well deny her. Not like it would change anything however, she would make Azula her prodigy; through whatever method needed. The thought of it brought a faint, but genuine curl to her lip, smoothing out just as it began to show. In that same moment, Azula went into a fit of coughing, and Persephone's hands simply moved to clasp over one another, nestled in her lap.

"I think I know what phase is next..."

She said, a single hand moving to gather her ivory strands about her shoulder, so she could lean fully into the chair with the opposing side of her form. As she did this, she again kept her hands clasped, observing Azula with interest.

"You're out, on that job... I have people, Or I'll do it myself. Ashla as my witness I can't trust anyone to do even the simplest of tasks without a fething attached step by step instruction. And the last thing I need is you seizing up mid-performance..."

She flicked her hand dismissively at her, eyes moving from Azula across the club to the young woman off-handedly. She took the time to recant the information, and then seemed a bit... Deflated, as she spoke it. Clearly discontented with something, but not feeling at liberty to disclose.

"Your son goes by Scipora. Kadan Scipora. He's the padawan of the current Grandmaster of the Silver Jedi Concord. Kiara Ayres. He's actually somewhat famous, I'm surprised you didn't notice your own boys face on the holo-net..."

Persephone said, sighing out a bit, and keeping her gaze elsewhere. She needed to focus on several things at once. With Azula's past escape, Persephone had been working on something special for the very event someone decided they would run on her again. She was almost excited for it... In any case, in the present, Azula had offered Persephone an untraceable surplus of cattle. It was one of the things she liked about Azula. She asked a surprisingly little amount of questions when it came to certain things.

"If he's not on Sev-Tok, then your boy is on Kashyyyk... Best guess. "

She said, uncharacteristically. Offering information before receiving anything for it technically. Though, it was done with purpose. Giving her the rope to hang herself, as it were. It was up to the Mandalorian whether or not she would tie the noose.

"Get me my slaves... When we have them all collected, and properly stored, we'll make plans to see your children. My people can find him."

Azula Ordo Azula Ordo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom