Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Black Lotus Forcesaber

Status
Not open for further replies.
lotus-2_740x.jpg
lotus-3_740x.jpg
lotus-5_740x.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal.
  • Image Source: Saber Forge
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Forcesaber
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: It's estimated to be around 10,900 years old. There's no way of knowing who exactly made it, but it was probably a Force Hound, their name lost to the ages.
  • Affiliation: Adrian Vandiir
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: Technically yes, but modifying this ancient device would be a crime against history.
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Alchemized Ebon crystal, Forcesaber components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Forcesaber
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Powered by the Dark
  • Ancient artifact
STRENGTHS
  • Live By the Sword: Quite unlike the protosabers which were modeled on this sort of device, the Forcesaber was powered by Dark Side energies channeled by the wielder. As such, this is by nature a Dark Side weapon.
  • Dark Beauty: Nicknamed for its resemblance to the flower, the Black Lotus' design is nothing short of gorgeous. It should be put somewhere where its aesthetic qualities will be on full display.
WEAKNESSES
  • Succumb to the Dark: Each time the user wields it, they are opening themselves to the Dark Side, making the likelihood of their succumbing to it all the greater. Of course, if one has already succumbed, it becomes easier to use...
  • The Ravages of Time: Because of the extreme age of this Forcesaber, it is unique and should be handled with care.
DESCRIPTION

“It is old. Very old. The imprint is faint. Most of the energies have long since dissipated by now… I’ve never felt anything like it. The Dark didn’t just permeate this… it passed through it. The ‘soul’ of the weapon is the Dark Side itself…” —Moondog, "For Sentimental Reasons"

To AMCO AMCO :

I figure you're still a little upset about that Sith holocron on Samovar a few years back and the "pointy-eared philistine" who broke it before your very eyes. The look on your face certainly was priceless. You're also probably quite annoyed about the Doppelganger who I threw into my old teacher's fire pit on Lao-mon, even though you sent, in your own words, a "blunt instrument" with no thought to the potential innocent casualties such a monstrosity might rack up. The impersonation act, too, no doubt drew your ire—although I still think I did a pretty good job pretending to be you. And while our scheme ultimately failed, it was too much fun while it lasted for me to truly regret it. That said, I don't appreciate constantly having to deal with Shrouds and other Sithspawn creatures following me and my family around, so consider this a peace offering.

A long, long time ago, this Forcesaber was constructed. I've estimated it as being just shy of 11,000 years old, most likely created by a Force Hound enslaved under the Rakatan Empire. It has all the usual markers—an alchemized crystal, an elongated design compared to modern lightsabers, a "clawed" emitter, and the absence of a power pack. Every expert I showed it to considered this an exceptionally well-preserved specimen. I've done nothing to it except have it cleaned of dirt and grime.

And yes, it still works, though I haven't tried it myself for obvious reasons. You may keep it as a museum piece, or do with it as you will. It's of no use to me, and given your reaction to what I did to that holocron, I'd say you're just the sort of person I can trust to keep it safe and preserve it for posterity. Put it in your private museum, study it, stab yourself in the eye with it for all I care.

(In other words, thanks for creating all these weird monsters and letting me use them in my writing this past year. It's been a wild ride.)

Happy Life Day,
Professor Nimdok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom